Everyone who wishes to use the range facility, whether observing, shooting their own firearm, or shooting a firearm experience must complete this form annually. All information supplied will be kept strictly confidential, will not be distributed or made available to others for any purpose, and is for the sole use of Shooters World, LLC.
In accordance with Florida Statute 790.23, it is unlawful for any person to own or to have in his or her care, custody, possession, or control any firearm, ammunition, or electric weapon or device, or to carry a concealed weapon, including a tear gas gun or chemical weapon or device, if that person has been convicted of a felony in the courts of this state. If convicted of Actual Possession of a Firearm by a Convicted Felon, a judge is required to impose a minimum mandatory sentence of three years in prison and can also impose any combination of the following penalties: Up to fifteen years in prison, up to fifteen years of probation and up to $10,000 in fines.
You must be at least 18 years of age to rent a rifle or shotgun, at least 21 years of age to rent a handgun or Class III weapon, and must show a valid DL or state-issued ID. Anyone suspected of being under the influence of drugs or alcohol will not be allowed on the range. Shooters World reserves the exclusive right to refuse service to anyone.
I have been shown the proper and safe operation of the firearm which I will be using. I hereby release Shooters World, LLC, the Landlord, Bullseye Fletcher LLC, and employees, officers, and members (collectively “SHOOTERS WORLD”) from any and all liability for personal injury or property damage arising out of the use (by me or any third party), in any way, of the facility, its equipment or firearms, or my firearm. I agree to hold SHOOTERS WORLD harmless and to indemnify SHOOTERS WORLD from responsibility for any claims or demands arising out of such use (by me or any third party). I agree to hold SHOOTERS WORLD harmless for all claims or demands by me, if I am harmed by the actions or omissions of a third party while I am at Shooters World. I agree to be held financially responsible for any damage or destruction caused by me to the range, range equipment, or any property owned by a third party. I agree to be held financially responsible for all claims or demands by any third party who is harmed by my actions while I am at Shooters World. I have read, understand, and agree to abide by all Range Rules. If any information changes, I agree to notify SHOOTERS WORLD as quickly as possible and before additional usage of the facility.
1. All Federal, State and Local firearm laws must be obeyed
- All shooters must be US citizens or permanent residents with accompanying driver’s licenses or green cards.
- Visitors from out of the country may only shoot firearm experiences on the range.
2. Everyone must follow the Four Basic Rules of Firearm Safety at all times:
- Treat ALL GUNS as if they ARE LOADED.
- Never point a gun at anything you are not willing to shoot or destroy.
- Keep your finger straight and off the trigger until your sights are on the target and you are ready to shoot.
- Be sure of your target, what is in line with it, and what is beyond it.
3. All guests using the ranges must successfully complete the range safety briefing.
4. Shooters must put on eye and hearing protection prior to entering the range and keep it on until they exit. Shooters World recommends using foam earplugs in addition to over-the-ear headphone protection.
5. Expectant mothers are not permitted on the range at any time.
6. In an effort to maintain a safe environment, Range Master and Range Staff must be obeyed at all times.
7. Range Master and Range Staff have the right to inspect all firearms, ammunition, and equipment.
8. No tobacco products of any kind including vape are permitted on the range. Food or drink are NOT permitted on the range. Animals are NOT permitted on the range without an appointment and signing of the liability waiver.
9. No one will be permitted on the range if they are under the influence of alcohol, drugs, or any other intoxicating substances.
10. No open-toed shoes or tank tops are permitted on the range. For your safety, it is recommended that you do not wear shorts or high heels on the range.
11. Always be courteous and aware of other shooters around you on the range.
12. Shooters under the age of 18 must be accompanied and supervised by a parent or legal guardian at all times. No one under the age of 7 is permitted on the range. Minors are NOT permitted to have their own lane. Parent or Guardian MUST stay within an arms-length of a minor at all times while on the range.
13. If you intend to do bodily harm to yourself or others you are not permitted on the range at any time.
14. Immediately notify the Range Safety Officer of any unsafe practices on the range. Report any injuries no matter how small to the Range Safety Officer.
15. Be sure you are using the correct ammunition for your gun at all times. Only factory-produced new ammunition is allowed to be used on the range.
16. All brass, once fired, is considered “lost brass.” Shooters may only collect their personal fired brass as long as they do not disrupt the shooters around them or create a safety hazard. Please push all unwanted brass forward of the firing line.
17. ALL HANDLING, INCLUDING CASE AND UNCASING, OF FIREARMS IS LIMITED TO YOUR ASSIGNED LANE AND BENCH ONLY.
- FIREARMS MUST REMAIN IN THE BOOTH IN WHICH THEY START. DO NOT PASS ANY FIREARMS BETWEEN LANES UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES UNLESS THE FIREARM IS IN A CASE.
18. All firearms must be pointed downrange at all times. Downrange is defined as the area within the backstop, including when the firearm is being cased or uncased.
19. All firearms must be cleared, breech open, and securely encased before removing them from the firing line.
- Handling loaded firearms in the classrooms is prohibited. NO AMMUNITION at any time IN CLASSROOMS.
20. If any problem should occur with your firearm while on the firing line, leave the jammed or malfunctioning firearm pointed down range on the bench in the firing station, and immediately contact the Range Safety Officer.
21. Always check with the Range Safety Officer if you are unsure if your firearm or ammunition is permitted. The Range Master reserves the exclusive right to prohibit any incomplete firearms (rifles and handguns without complete sights, firearms with missing or broken parts, etc.) that are deemed unsafe. Ammunition that is deemed improper for range use will be held at the experience counter and returned when guests leave the facility.
22. Shooters using the range may draw a firearm from the holster ONLY under the supervision of a CERTIFIED RANGE OFFICER or INSTRUCTOR and only under these circumstances:
- During designated times and events.
- All holsters must cover the trigger guard.
- Drawing from the holster is prohibited from behind the bench.
23. Never pass a loaded firearm to another person. Place the unloaded firearm on the bench in your firing station and allow the next person to pick it up and load it.
24. Cross lane firing is strictly prohibited. Shoot only at your own target within your designated lane at all times.
25. Shooting forward of the firing line is PROHIBITED except under the following condition:
- In the presence of a Certified Range Safety Officer during designated times.
- When shooting forward of the firing line, the muzzle shall be pointed downrange at all times.
- Downrange is defined as the area within the backstop.
26. Only one loaded firearm is permitted at a single time. No other gun handling is allowed behind the firing line.
27. All Class III firearms must be checked in at the Range Station with the required federal stamp.
28. No black powder firearms are allowed.
29. You must have at least two persons in your group or possession of a personal firearm to participate in Shooters World’s firearm experience program.
30. All experience firearms must use range ammunition purchased from Shooters World.
31. Experience firearms must be cleared, have a chamber indicator inserted into the breach, magazine removed, and returned using the provided carrier.
32. Firearms brought onto the property must be unloaded and in a secure case, range bag, or holster prior to entering the facility and remain there until the customer is on the firing line.
33. It is the shooter’s responsibility to understand how to operate the firearm safely and ensure that it is in proper working order, as well as understanding all safety features prior to shooting.
34. Upon the “CEASE FIRE” command from the Range Safety Officer, all shooters must stop shooting immediately, put down the firearm facing toward the target, and step back from the firing lane. Shooters may return to the firing lane only after the “ALL CLEAR” signal has been given.
35. All shooting should be in a safe and controlled manner. Shooters World does not permit “dual wielding” or “two-gun shooting” at any time. No uncontrolled, rapid-fire is permitted. Damage to the facility will result in a fee and discharge from the range. Damage to the ceiling and lights will result in a $25 fee and potential discharge from the range.
36. Prone shooting is allowed at the discretion of the Range Master.
37. Only authorized targets may be used and are subject to Range Master approval. No reactive targets are permitted on the range at any time. The Range Master reserves the right to prohibit any target that is deemed offensive, inappropriate, or unsafe in their sole opinion.
38. Hand or privately loaded ammunition, tracers, explosive or armor-piercing ammunition are strictly prohibited. Shotguns are allowed with slugs or buckshot only. The ammunition types below are prohibited unless permitted by management.
- No bi-metal
- No steel inserts or cases
- No tracers
- No armor piercing
- No Aluminum
- No birdshot
39. All persons attending this facility hereby authorize consent to be photographed and release any claims against the publication of said photograph in any magazine, brochure, web presence, ad, or any other purpose as determined by Shooters World.
40. Pistols up to a .44 magnum are permitted on the 15-yard lanes. Up to a .308 caliber round is permitted on the 25-yard and 50-yard lanes. Rifles up to .50 BMG are permitted on the 100-yard lanes.
41. Shooters World reserves the right to eject or refuse service to anyone who inappropriately handles a firearm or would potentially endanger the safety of our patrons or staff.
42. Please ask the Range Master or Range Safety Officer for clarification if you have any questions on the Range Rules and Regulations.
NO OUTSIDE INSTRUCTORS/TRAINERS ARE PERMITTED TO USE THE RANGE TO TRAIN OR CERTIFY AT SHOOTERS WORLD WITHOUT THE MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS SET BY SHOOTERS WORLD. FOR A COMPLETE LIST OF THESE REQUIREMENTS PLEASE SEE MANAGEMENT.
IF YOU HAVE NEVER SHOT A FIREARM BEFORE, PLEASE LET US KNOW SO WE MAY ASSIST YOU.
NO HANDGUNS ARE PERMITTED ON THE 100-YARD RANGE.
FRANGIBLE RANGE RULES
43. All Shooters World Range Safety Rules apply.
44. No outside ammunition is allowed without the approval of the Range Master; additionally, all frangible ammunition MUST be bought from Shooters World at check-in.
45. Absolutely no cross-lane shooting.
46. If there is any target malfunction, call Range Safety Officer immediately.
47. No shotguns are allowed, at any time, on steel targets.
48. No one is allowed to be forward of the firing line at any time, under any circumstances when using frangible ammunition.
By signing below, I confirm that I have read, understand, and agree to abide by all Range Rules.
Date: September 19, 2021