Participation in at least (3) Official Practices sessions per month – in the event an archer cannot make (3). A GHA Shooting Staff coach must be present for a practice to be considered official. Any archer failing to complete (3) official practices will forfeit contingency opportunities that may be available. Private practices with a coach can be scheduled to make up any missed practice. It is not the responsibility of the GHA coaches to schedule an official practice in the event an archer does not meet the (3) practices per month requirement.
Participation in GHA sponsored events – Throughout the year Fundraising and Community Service opportunities will become available. All Shooting Staff Team members are required to participate in at least half of the events for which the archer was given a two week notice. All GHA sponsored tournaments will require participation from all Shooting Staff Team members.
Participation in all Shooting Staff Team Meetings – All meetings which at least one week’s notice was given to the archer are required. The GHA coaches will try to schedule the meeting to fit the majority of the Shooting Staff Team member’s schedule. The GHA coaches must be notified in writing (Email or FB message) 24 hours prior to the scheduled meeting time if an archer cannot make a scheduled team meeting. Legitimate excuses, determined by the coaches, will necessitate an alternate meeting with the GHA coaches. All archers are responsible for all missed information, obligations, or paperwork discussed in the meeting.
When traveling to tournaments, it is important to remember that as a Shooting Staff Team member you are constantly representing Grass Hollow and the Grass Hollow Archery Team. Therefore, coaches reserve the right to revoke Tournament Eligibility whenever they feel conduct of an individual does not accurately represent Grass Hollow and the Grass Hollow Archery Team. An individual whose Tournament Eligibility is revoked will be remove from the GHA Team’s tournament roster, will be required to remove all Grass Hollow Team uniform clothing and will no longer represent Grass Hollow for the remainder of the tournament.
Contract Terms: 1 year
Requirements – Grass Hollow Archery Shooting Staff members are vital to the GHA brand and image. In order to have a STRONG, competitive TEAM, Staff Members need to follow these guidelines:
- Must submit a completed letter of application and resume every year
- Must be a current paying GHA Archery member. (Weekly, monthly or yearly)
- Must compete in a minimum of (4) shoots per year sanctioned by the NFAA, ASA or IBO, along with meeting the requirements for promotional staff. S3DA events that piggyback on one of the sanctioning body events will be only counted as one event. Some larger events that occur regionally are consider acceptable such as Lancaster Archery Classic.
- Promote Grass Hollow Archery through social media weekly to fellow archers, dealers and manufacturers.
- Must submit photographs to be used in advertising
- Must check-in on Facebook when in attendance at GHA.
- Must make at least 3 team practice per month. Shooting staff will only pay $3 per hour for range time.
- Conduct yourself in a professional manner not only to promote yourself and the GHA brand but also promote the sport of archery
Discounts on Equipment - 15%-30% discounts on products including bows, arrows, and all archery accesories.
Discounts on Range Time $3/hour, Coaching-$40/month, and Lessons $20/hour
Contingency – In order to be eligible for contingency, shooters MUST meet ALL Contingency Requirements at all times
*Must display GHA Archery logo on either a jersey or hat - available for purchase through GHA.
*Must notify a GHA Shooting Staff coordinator you are present at the tournament and shooting for contingency
*Must notify GHA by email within 10 days of tournament. Must include all of the following information:
Name and Location of Shoot
Must include a photo of Archer, gear and GHA clothing along with the award given to be used by GHA as promotional material
Staff Coordinator Contact: Frank McDonoughgrasshollowarchery@icloud.com or message us on Facebook to inquire.