CAR RENTAL AGREEMENT
DATE SIGNED: November 26, 2020
1. THE PARTIES TO THIS CAR RENTAL AGREEMENT ARE:
1.1 THE OWNERAppalachian Driving, LLC66 Tennessee StMurphy, NC 28906Ph: 828 356-5532
Note; The parties choose the above stated addresses as their physical addresses at which legal proceedings may be instituted.
3. CONDITION OF VEHICLE3.1 The Owner states that to the best of his knowledge and belief that above-described vehicle is in sound and safe condition and free of any known defects or faults which would affect its safe operation under normal use.
4. QUALIFICATIONS4.1 The Renter states that he / she is 25 years of age or older and physically and legally qualified to operate the above-described vehicle.4.2 The Renter states that he / she does not have a suspended driver's license in any state.
5. RENTAL PERIODThe Owner agrees to rent the above-described vehicle to the Renter for the following period:
6. EXCLUSIONS6.1 The rented vehicle shall not be used to carry passengers or property for hire.6.2 The rented vehicle shall not be used to carry any unauthorized passengers.6.3 The rented vehicle shall not be used to carry passengers other than in the interior of the vehicle.6.4 The rented vehicle shall not be used to push, propel or tow another vehicle, trailer or any other thing without the written permission of the Owner.6.5 The rented vehicle shall not be used for any race or in any competition.6.6 The rented vehicle shall not be used for any illegal purposes.6.7 The Renter shall not operate the vehicle in a negligent or reckless manner or break any road laws. Any traffic tickets will be the responsibility of the Renter.6.8 The rented vehicle shall not be operated by any other person other than the Renter stipulated in Section 1.2 above without the written permission of the Owner. If Renter allows any other driver under the age of 25 years old to drive the rented vehicle, the Renter will be fully responsible for all expenses relating to the rental car and any other Vehicle involved in any type of accident.
7. INSURANCE7.1 The Renter agrees that only the vehicle is covered under insurance policy and the driver and/or passengers are not covered. The Renter also agrees that personal belongings left in the vehicle at any time are not covered by Owner or Owner's insurance if stolen, damaged or lost.
8. RETURN OF VEHICLE8.1 The Renter hereby agrees to return the above-described vehicle to the same pick-up location and by the agreed day and time of return stated above unless agreed to by Owner (5.1).8.2 The Renter hereby agrees to return the above-described vehicle in the same condition it was picked up from Owner.
9. JURISDICTION10.1 The parties consent that this is a legal binding document in the state of North Carolina and Tennessee.