Aztec - Boston Azzurri aka FC Boston Azzurri is a region of Aztec Soccer Club.
The yearly tuition includes:
Professional Coaching for all field players; Player Registration and Insurance with US Club Soccer and other affiliated leagues, training, field or court rental fees;.
· U06 (2014) - U14 (2007):
An initial non-refundable deposit of $350.99 must be received within two business days in order to secure your spot on the team. The remaining balance must be paid in monthly installments via a credit card installment plan in the amounts of $140.99* (for the remaining 4 seasons, winter is two sessions), There will be a $25 administrative fee for any rejected credit cards or uncollected checks or any and all late payments. Uniform Kit Is currently a reversible scrimmage vest and may be purchased separately from our website.
Tournament participation is NOT included in the tuition and is purchased separately on our website. Tournament fee include tournament entry coact and coaching fees. An additional cost to cover coach’s hotel and travel expenses if applicable will be the team’s responsibility
The Azzurri Junior Development Academy is a full year program with training during the Fall, Summer, Spring, and two Winter sessions.
The program is designed specifically for young players who will be looking to transition to the premier competition the following year or who want to have consistent premier development. Players will be grouped in the training sessions by ability to maximize development. The focus, regardless of placement, remains exclusively on player development. Training sessions are small sided based, using soccer and futsal to develop highly skilled players and adaptive team play. New club teams may initially start in the Academy.
o. returning player referrals of $25 referral incentives for each new player you refer who registers for the full soccer year, all seasons and sessions. The player you refers will also receive $100.
o. the newly referred player discount is $25 off their FULL year tuition, when registering for all seasons and sessions and paid in full.
§ This offer is null to any player that gets approved for financial assistance or does not sign for the full soccer year
§ This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers
Add-ons after the start of the season
If a player joins the team after the start of the soccer year, the player’s fee will be prorated based on the activities remaining on the club-soccer year.
The deposit as outlined above is required when accepting a place in the Academy.
After accepting a place in the Academy via our online registration system, our registrar will communicate with you to complete the remaining requirements:
o A photo of player’s face must be received (preferably via email)
o Copy of child’s Birth Certificate must be received (new players only)
o US Club Soccer registration form
o Boston Azzurri Liability waiver form
o This Boston Azzurri Agreement waiver form
o The agreement on the final page of this document must be signed and returned and/or the online acceptance agreement box
PLAYER AND PARENT CONTRACT
Training and Games - We understand that teams will train at least one times per week and possibly more prior to any competitions. Playing time in games is earned/not given and is based on the effort, dedication, attitude and skills shown at training.
The player agrees - To attend all scheduled games and practices during the season. Absences hinder player and team development, players should attend consistently. We also understand practice days, times and location might not stay the same in the fall, winter, and spring.
Respect and Conduct - Players and parents agree to always respect and exhibit good sportsmanship toward coaches, fellow teammates, game officials, and opposing players and parents. Players and parents represent their team, the club, and themselves and agree to honor that commitment. Poor sportsmanship and behavior detrimental to the club and/or team are grounds for dismissal from membership in the club. Players and parents understand that behavior and conduct during travel and at hotels, banquets, team meals, etc. are all considered part of team activity and accept responsibility for actions during those times.
Coaching – We understand that it is the player’s responsibility to discuss problems with the coach. Players should ask to meet with the coach prior to or after the next training session or some other time when privacy is available.
Parents agree to try to let players work out difficulties first with their coach. If a parent/coach meeting is required, the discussion will center on the player with constructive dialog between everyone.
Parents may request a meeting with the Director(s) if they feel that it is necessary to discuss/resolve a situation.
Player selection is based on soccer skill and not by position therefore we understand and agree it is the coaches’ responsibility to place the players in a position(s) that will help them excel and complement each other within the team framework.
The exception is if the player has been offered a roster spot at the Goalkeeper position, this will stay in effect the entire soccer year unless it is mutually agreed otherwise between the player/parent, coach, and club
Parent Code – Parents will refrain from coaching from the sidelines, as many times it is in direct conflict with the instructions that players receive from their coach and causes confusion and problems during the game. In general, parental behavior both on and off the field that is detrimental to the team and /or club spirit or interferes in achieving team and/or club goals may result in removal of BOTH the player and parent from membership in the club.
Seacoast United - Azzurri parents are forbidden to form teams with Seacoast United Azzurri players to play in indoor leagues and tournaments; their own child is the only exception.
Privacy Notice - For both internal and external use, it is acknowledged that the club may compile and distribute email and postal mailing addresses and/or lists and may utilize soccer photographs and video of the named individual. I consent to such uses and waive all rights to compensation.
Tuition Fees - Players and their families commit to paying all fees on a timely basis. Please note that due to the financial constraints of the Club, once a signed or an online acceptance of the player agreement is delivered to the Club, Fc Boston Azzurri makes the commitment to the roster spot for the entire 20/2021 club-soccer year. However, this commitment is only performance-based. Failure on the part of the Player and/or Parent/Guardian to comply with the conduct policy, as stated above and below, will result in the Player’s removal from the team. If the family decides F.C. Boston Azzurri is no longer the right choice for the player, you may request a release. F.C. Boston Azzurri will grant such release pursuant to the League guidelines. In all cases, the family is responsible for payment in full all the tuition fees for the entire club-soccer year with no refunds of any kind. Failure to meet the agreed payment schedule will result in the Player being held out of participation until payment has been received. If payment has not been received, the remaining balance will be forwarded to a third party agency for collection. Player and/or Parent/Guardian agrees to be responsible for any and all fees paid by Boston Azzurri or Aztec Soccer in order to retrieve any past due tuition if there is a failure on the part of the Player and/or Parent/Guardian to comply with the above financial arrangement. In a rare case where the player sustains an injury, either through a F.C. Boston Azzurri related event or an outside club activity, the roster spot will remain secure for the entire club-soccer year. The financial commitment to the roster spot remains as stated above. However, under certain special cases, as determined in a case by case by the Board of Directors, partial credit may be granted. A letter and documentation supporting the request must be submitted for review.
I understand that I am responsible for registering and paying for all programs online and in advance. If Boston Azzurri, F.C. Boston Azzurri, Aztec Soccer or East Coast Futsal has to invoice and register my child I understand there is a $25 service fee. I also understand that I am responsible for full payment for any and all programs, in which I register, or in which my child attends. I understand that there is no negotiating advertised program costs, after having attended a session or program. I understand that any "free", "trial", "open house" or free "try out" sessions must be clearly established in writing by Boston Azzurri, F.C. Boston Azzurri, Aztec Soccer or East Coast Futsal. I understand that there are no refunds. Boston Azzurri, F.C. Boston Azzurri, Aztec Soccer or East Coast Futsal will, however, make every reasonable effort to accommodate with other sessions under circumstances that Boston Azzurri, F.C. Boston Azzurri, Aztec Soccer or East Coast Futsal will establish and if Boston Azzurri, F.C. Boston Azzurri, Aztec Soccer or East Coast Futsal, deems reasonable and possible. I understand that there are no refunds when registering for a program.
Limited Financial Aid is available to players requiring assistance. All inquiries will be dealt with confidentially and applications shall require proof of need. Additional payment plans can be arranged if set up in advance with the F.C. Boston Azzurri Registrar and President.
Inquiries about financial assistance application should be directed to the Club Administration at info@BostonAzzurri.com. The tuition deposit is due upon roster acceptance and prior to the financial aid deadline regardless of financial aid application status. Financial Aid applications will not be accepted without the paid deposit and additional forms as instructed.
General - Your comments and suggestions regarding your team are considered with great respect and your support is crucial to the team concept. However please understand that the final decisions regarding what is in the best interest of the entire team ultimately rests with the coach and Director(s).
"As a member of the soccer club, I realize that my son/daughter is part of more than just a team, but a member of an entire organization committed to excellence in soccer education; and that membership is a privilege not a right; and as part of that membership I agree to commit to the club's vision, mission, and goals and will contribute to its implementation and success. We agree with the conditions set forth in this document and pledge our full support in promoting the soccer club, our team, and the ideals that have been established. Failure to adhere to these conditions set forth can result in the possible suspension or dismissal from the soccer club.”
I have read all pages of the F.C Boston Azzurri Player/Parent Agreement and agree to abide by all the policies within it, including but not limited to:
My permission is granted for the Club to transfer player between team rosters depending on their development, as outlined in paragraph 1 “Team Placement” of the Player and Parent Contract.
Player Name_____________________________________________ Date of Birth__________
Parent Signature_____________________________________________ Date ____February 26, 2021_________
Player Signature_____________________________________________Date_____February 26, 2021_______
Today's Date: February 26, 2021
1) I, parent/guardian of the minor(s), do hereby consent to my child's participation in the voluntary athletic and/or recreation programs of the Aztec Boston - Azzurri, F.C. Boston Azzurri, East Coast Futsal and Aztec Soccer Inc. I also agree to forever release Aztec Boston - Azzurri, F.C. Boston Azzurri, East Coast Futsal and Aztec Soccer Inc., the facility owners, the towns/city's Public Buildings, and all their employees, agents, board members, volunteers and any and all individuals and organizations assisting or participating in voluntary athletic or recreation programs of Aztec Boston - Azzurri, F.C. Boston Azzurri, East Coast Futsal and Aztec Soccer Inc. ("the Releases") from any and all claims, rights of action and cause of action that may have arisen in the past, or may arise in the future, directly or indirectly, from personal injuries to my child or property damage resulting from my child's participation in the Aztec Boston - Azzurri, F.C. Boston Azzurri, East Coast Futsal and Aztec Soccer Inc. /Camp/Clinic or anyone doing business with Aztec Boston - Azzurri, F.C. Boston Azzurri, East Coast Futsal and Aztec Soccer Inc.
2) I also voluntarily promise, to forever release, indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Releases against any and all legal claims and proceedings of any description that may have been asserted in the past, or may be asserted in the future, directly or indirectly, arising from personal injuries to my child or property damage resulting from my child's participation in the Aztec Boston - Azzurri, F.C. Boston Azzurri, East Coast Futsal and Aztec Soccer Inc. Club/Camp/Clinic program a voluntary athletic and/or recreation program.
3) Should Aztec Boston - Azzurri, F.C. Boston Azzurri, East Coast Futsal and Aztec Soccer Inc. or anyone acting on their behalf is required to incur attorney fees and cost to reinforce this agreement, I agree to indemnify and hold them harmless for all such fees and costs.
4) I certify that I have adequate insurance to cover any damage or injury I may cause or suffer while participating in these program(s) or else I agree to bear the cost of such damages or injury to myself. I further certify that I have no physical or medical condition which could interfere with my safety in this activity or else I am willing to assume - and bear the cost of - all risks that may be created, directly or indirectly, by such condition.
5) I further affirm that I have read this Consent and Release Form and that I understand the content of this Form. I understand that my child's participation in these programs is voluntary and that my child and I are free to choose not to participate in said program. I understand that I am responsible for paying for any and all programs, in which I register and that there are no refunds.
6) I have decided to allow my child to participate in the Aztec Boston - Azzurri, F.C. Boston Azzurri, East Coast Futsal and Aztec Soccer Inc. Club/Camp/Clinic with full knowledge that the Releases will not be liable to anyone for personal injuries and property damage my child or I may suffer involuntary participation of an F.C. Boston Azzurri Club/Camp/Clinic.
7) I and my child agree to follow the rules of the facility, Aztec Boston - Azzurri, F.C. Boston Azzurri, East Coast Futsal and Aztec Soccer Inc. and their staff.
8) There is no charge for a session that is deemed "tryout" or "open house" session, which is one day. However, I understand that I am responsible for registering and paying for all programs online and in advance, after the first "tryout" or "open house" session. If Aztec Boston - Azzurri, F.C. Boston Azzurri, East Coast Futsal and Aztec Soccer Inc. has to invoice and register my child I understand there is a $25 service fee. I also understand that I am responsible for full payment for any and all programs, in which I register, or in which my child attends. I understand that there is no negotiating advertised program costs, after having attended a session or program. I understand that any "free", "trial", "open house" or free "try out" sessions must be clearly established in writing by Aztec Boston - Azzurri, F.C. Boston Azzurri, East Coast Futsal and Aztec Soccer Inc. I understand that there are no refunds. Aztec Boston - Azzurri, F.C. Boston Azzurri, East Coast Futsal and Aztec Soccer Inc. will, however, make every reasonable effort to accommodate with other sessions under circumstances that Aztec Boston - Azzurri, F.C. Boston Azzurri, East Coast Futsal and Aztec Soccer Inc. will establish and if Boston - Azzurri, F.C. Boston Azzurri, East Coast Futsal, deems reasonable and possible. I understand that there are no refunds when registering for a program.
By signing this document, I acknowledge that if anyone is hurt or property is damaged during my participation in this program, I may be found by a court of law to have waived my right to maintain a lawsuit against Aztec Boston - Azzurri, F.C. Boston Azzurri, East Coast Futsal and Aztec Soccer Inc. any facilities or staff involved on the basis of any claim from which I have released them herein.
By signing this form, I affirm that I have had sufficient opportunity to read this entire document. I have read and I understand it and I agree to be bound by its terms.
February 26, 2021
Return to Play Guidelines & Assumption of Risk
Please read in and acknowledge that you understand and agree to the Assumption of Risk and required protocol for players return to play guidelines .
Assumption of the Risk and Waiver of Liability Relating to Coronavirus/COVID-19 The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is believed to spread mainly from person-to-person contact. As a result, federal, state, and local governments and federal and state health agencies recommend social distancing and have, in many locations, prohibited the congregation of groups of people. F.C. Boston Azzurri, Aztec Soccer, East Coast Futsal (“the Club”) has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19; however, the Club cannot guarantee that you or your child(ren) will not become infected with COVID-19. Further, attending the Club could increase your risk and your child(ren)’s risk of contracting COVID-19. By signing this agreement, I acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that my child(ren) and I may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 by attending the Club and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and death. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to or infected by COVID-19 at the Club may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, Club employees, volunteers affiliates, venue providers and program participants and their families. I voluntarily agree to assume all of the foregoing risks and accept sole responsibility for any injury to my child(ren) or myself (including, but not limited to, personal injury, disability, and death), illness, damage, loss, claim, liability, or expense, of any kind, that I or my child(ren) may experience or incur in connection with my child(ren)’s attendance at the Club or participation in Club programming (“Claims”). On my behalf, and on behalf of my children, I hereby release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless the Club, its employees, agents, and representatives, of and from the Claims, including all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating thereto. I understand and agree that this release includes any Claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of the Club, its employees, agents, and representatives, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after participation in any Club program.
I have read the above Assumption of Risk and Agree with the terms of the Assumption of Risk Waiver
I Agree February 26, 2021
Return to Play Guidelines
WHAT TO BRING: Soccer ball labeled with player’s name; Water bottle labeled with player’s name; Hand sanitizer; Face covering, in the event physical distancing of 6 feet can not be maintained.
▶︎▶︎ GENERAL PROTOCOLS Here are the general rules that adhere to Phase 2 requirements.
The following is a general list. Please consult MA Department of Health and CDC hygiene and safety protocols which must be followed in all stages.
▶︎▶︎.PARENT RESPONSIBILITIES (it is very important that players rsvp for session on Shutterfly to provide immediate notification if someone that attended practice has developed symptoms on Covid 19)
If you are not comfortable having your child return to play, DON’T
Ensure your child is healthy. Test child’s temperature before departing for soccer training (if above 100.4, do not attend).
Notify your team/club immediately if your child or family member becomes ill for any reason.
Be sure your child has necessary sanitizer with them at every session.
Stay in car or adhere to social distance requirements, based on state and local health requirements.
Limit the use of carpools or van pools, and limit passengers to household members.
When at training, wear a face covering if you are outside of your car.
Do not assist coach with equipment before or after training.
Ensure your child’s clothing is washed after every session
Ensure your child’s personal equipment, cleats, balls, shin guards etc. are cleaned and sanitized before and after every training.
Ensure your child has plenty of water
▶︎▶︎ PLAYER RESPONSIBILITIES
If you are not comfortable with returning to play, DON’T
Take temperature daily (see information outlining this in the parent’s section). Stay at home if you are sick.
Have your own hand sanitizer with you.
Practice and encourage proper hygiene, washing hands frequently with soap and water, for at least 20 seconds at a time. Use alcohol based hand sanitizer (at least 60% alcohol). Cover coughs and sneezes with tissues or sleeves, do not use your hands. Do not touch your face (eyes, nose, mouth with unwashed
Wear a face covering before, during and immediately after each training session. They may be removed briefly for a break, while participating in practice and drills, provided players are able to maintain at least 6 feet of distance from other persons present.
Practice physical distancing on the sidelines. When sitting on the sidelines you should be 6’ from the next player. Your belongings should remain in your space when not in use.
Bring your own equipment (Ball, shin guards, jacket etc.) Do not touch anyone else’s equipment.
Bring your own water bottle and snack. Do not touch anyone else’s belongings as sharing will not be permitted.
No high 5’s, handshakes, knuckles, or group celebrations, fist bump, hugs, etc.
Wash your hands frequently Have hand sanitizer available for all at times
No sharing of water, snacks or equipment
Cover your mouth and nose with tissue when coughing or sneezing.
I acknowledge that I have read my resposibility and have taught my child what their responsibilities are before arriving to an F.C. Boston Azzurri event, while at an an F.C. Boston Azzurri event, and upon leaving an F.C.
Boston Azzurri event,
I Agree February 26, 2021