Program Discount & Make-up policies
- Registration is not final until the payment has been processed.
- After registration is complete there are no switching of sessions allowed.
- If we move a player up to a different level and it changes the cost, you will receive the discounted rate for that program within the sessions that the discount was offered only
- There will be no refunds on any discounts taken after registration and payment is received. Please check your schedule carefully
- Early Discount and multiple session discounts only apply to a full 6 week registration
- If a player is injured and injury credit will be issued to the players account for future use towards the 2018-2019 junior clinic season only.
- Any credits given are only good for the 2018-2019 Junior clinic season.
- Please be aware that we do not follow the school closing policy in terms of holidays or snow cancellations. If the club does close, all clinic participants will be notified via email/text. You can also find an update on our Facebook page. Players will then be notified with the scheduled make-up date for missed class.
We do understand that there are circumstances where missing your clinic is inevitable and we try to be as fair as possible with our make up policy. To help you find the best make up day and time, please inform program leader about your missed class at least 24 hours in advance prior to your scheduled clinic. Program leader will notify you of your make up options based on your availability. Only 1 make up allowed per person during the session the class was missed.
LOW SIGN UP OR CLINIC CHANGES:If fewer than 3 players participate in a clinic the club has the right to offer you alternative days/ times. If your child gets moved to a clinic with a longer duration with your permission, you will agree to pay the additional rate where applicable.
By signing this document, I accept all responsibility for my child/children and any resultant injury or mishap that may affect my child/children being or health in any way. I agree to release from all liability Upper Dublin Sports Center, its directors, employees and all representatives from and against all claims, actions, judgments, costs, expenses and demands with respect to injury, loss,death, or damage to my person or property in connection with them taking part in any of the programs I enroll my child in during the 2017-2018 season. It is understood and agreed that this agreement is to be binding on heirs, executors, administrators, assigns and myself. UDSC retains the right to use photographs of my child for media or advertising purposes without notice or compensation therefore. I certify that I have read the above statement and understand it. Intending to be legally bound hereby, I make this agreement.