Eyeliner Enhancement Pre Care Instructions
Please make sure you read the following instructions to assure the best results for your procedure.
Feel free to wear makeup to your appointment for the before/after pictures.
- Please do not wear contact lenses during your appointment.
- You may take tylenol 30 min prior to the procedure to aid in case of any discomfort.
- If you have had any type of eye surgery, consult the physician about how long you should wait before having a permanent eyeliner procedure or if you can have tattooing done at all.
- If you have used any lash thickening or lash growth serums (Rapid Lash / MD Lash etc) You must wait 1 month before you can get the eyeliner procedure. The lash serum will cause unnecessary bruising, swelling, bleeding and possible pigment migration.
- Please be aware that I will be working on your eyelids and you need to be able to have them touched without scrunching them tightly or shut. Scrunching them will rusult in not being able to tattoo them properly and will result in additional swelling and/or bruising.
- For best results you will need to be relaxed throughout the procedure.
- You cannot have Lash Extension - Lash extensions must be removed 5 days prior to your appointment.
- It is very important to refrain from all alcohol, aspirin, or aspirin products, such as blood thinners.
- Please refrain from Ibuprofen and Aleve for 24 hours prior to your appointment.
- The only product for aches and pain that will not make you bleed is Tylenol.
- Also refrain from Vitamin E and fish oil capsules for 7 days prior to your application.
- ALL of these make you bleed excessively. Excessive bleeding during the procedure will negatively affect the longevity of your semi-permanent makeup application. In some cases, the application will need to be prematurely stopped.
- Please avoid energy drinks & coffee for up to 24 hours prior to your appointment. Not having caffeine in your system will help you to relax much more easily, as well as help to relax the facial muscles in the areas we will be working on.
- You may take Arnica 3 days prior to your appointment if you prefer. Arnica may help reduce swelling, decrease pain, and act as an antibiotic.
Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you.
I am over the age of 18, I am not under the influence of drugs or alcohol. I am not pregnant or nursing and desire to receive the indicated permanent cosmetic procedure. The general nature of cosmetic tattooing as well as the specific procedure to be performed has been explained to me.
Procedure: Eyeliner Enhancement No. of visits required: 2
Cost of Procedure: Top lid only $450.00 Touch-up: $150.00
Lower Lid only $250 Touch-up: $100.00
A typical Eyeliner Enhancement appointment lasts 2 to 3 hours. Please keep your smartphone on silent mode.
I have been informed of the nature, risks, and possible complications or consequences of semi-permanent pigmentation. I understand the semi-permanent skin pigmentation procedure carries with it known and unknown complications and consequences associated with this type of procedure, including but not limited to the following: infections, scarring, inconsistent color, and spreading, fanning or fading of pigments.
I understand the actual color of the pigment may be modified slightly, due to the tone and color of my skin. I fully understand this a form of tattooing and therefore not an exact science, but an art. I request the semi-permanent skin pigmentation procedure(s), and accept the permanence of the procedure as well as the possible complications and consequences of Mircoblading.
There is a possibility of an allergic reaction to the pigments. A patch test is advisable however, it does not ensure a client will not have an allergic reaction. I consent or waive the patch test. If waived, I release the technician from all liabilities if I develop an allergic reaction to the pigment.
I understand that if I have any skin treatments, laser hair removal, plastic surgery or other skin altering procedures, it may result in adverse changes to my permanent cosmetics. I acknowledge some of these potential adverse changes may not be correctable.
I have received both pre and post care procedural instructions and I will strictly adhere to such instructions. I understand that my failure to do so many jeopardize my chances for a successful procedure. If I am on any medication for depression or any other mood altering prescription, I will advise my technician. If I have ever had cold sores, I will consult with and strictly adhere to my doctor’s instructions before contemplating any semi-permanent cosmetic procedure around the lips.
No Guest Please - Due to the nature of our detailed services, we kindly request that you arrive unaccompanied to your appointment. Please— no friends, spouses, children, and pets allowed.
I understand that taking before and after photographs of the said procedure are a condition of the procedure. I certify that I have read and initialed the above paragraphs and have had explained to me this consent and procedure permit. I accept full responsibility for the decision to have this cosmetic tattoo work done.
Healed results will vary with each individual client. No guarantees can or will be made. Additional sessions (at a minimum charge) may be required to obtain optimal results. We have the right to refuse any client. Although we give our best efforts to provide you with quality service, many factors can result in a less than desired outcome as each client will heal differently. Please refer to our FAQ section to see if the services we offer may be beneficial to you and whether or not the prep and post care directions are a good fit for your lifestyle.
October 17, 2021
Before and After Photo/Video
I hereby grant Isabel Goulart Studio permission to use my likeness in photographs, video recordings or electronic images in any and all of its publications, including website entries, without payment or any other consideration. I understand and agree that these materials will become the property of the organization and will not be returned. I hereby irrevocably authorize the organization to edit, alter, copy, exhibit, publish or distribute these images for purposes of publicizing the organization's programs or for any other lawful purpose. In addition, I waive the right to inspect or approve the finished product, including written or electronic copy, wherein my likeness appears. Additionally, I waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising or related to the use of my image. I hereby hold harmless and release and forever discharge the organization from all claims, demands, and causes of action which I, my heirs, representatives, executors, administrators, or any other persons acting on my behalf or on behalf of my estate have or may have by reason of this authorization.
I am 18 years of age and am competent to contract in my own name, or if I am under age 18, a parent or guardian has signed below. I have read this release before signing below and I fully understand the contents, meaning and impact of this release.
DETAILS ON SMOKING...
IF YOU SMOKE, your results will be compromised to some degree. So stop smoking
for a couple of weeks, prior to, and for a couple of weeks following the session. Or
for as long as you can possibly hold out.
WHY? Because the carbon monoxide that has been lovingly added to your cigarettes
has been proven to impede the healing process, by restricting the oxygen content in
your blood... Less oxygen = slower healing time.
Will you heal if you continue to smoke? Yes. It will just take longer, which will allow
more pigment to release, rather than heal in. Will you probably need more followup