Please read carefully before you sign the waiver and consent to receive DiamondGlow-DermaInfusion facial treamtent at Ease Medspa & Wellness Group.
DiamondGlow™-Dermalinfusion is an advanced skin-resurfacing treatment that simultaneously Exfoliates, Extracts, and Infuses Skin with condition-specific serums to improve skin health, function and appearance.
- I acknowledge that I might experience a scratchy, stinging sensation during the treatment. This sensation will subside during the post-treatment protocol.
- I understand that if I fail to use sunscreen, I am more susceptible to sunburn and hyperpigmentation.
- I acknowledge that I have not been on medication for acne therapy during the past six months.
- I acknowledge that I have not been using retinoids for the past 3 days and I will discontinue the use of retinoids for 1-3 days after therapy.
- I acknowledge that facial telangiectasia (small blood vessels) is sometimes more apparent immediately after the treatment when the skin is thin and will diminish after re-epithelialization (build up of dead cells).
- I acknowledge that any area around the mouth or face that is prone to cold sores will be avoided during the treatment, and that I should avoid all treatments during an outbreak.
- I acknowledge that my skin may experience temporary tightness, mild erythema (redness), or slight swelling, which should dissipate in a few hours.
I agree to remove my contact lenses prior to the procedure (if applicable).
I understand that my physician and/or the operator uses tools that are either disinfected or disposable.
I understand if I am pregnant, lactating, have rosacea, salicylate/aspirin sensitivity, or an outbreak of any skin condition, I should consult with my physician prior to receiving the DiamondGlow-Dermalinfusion treatment.
I hereby agree to have the DiamondGlow-Dermalinfusion treatment performed on my skin by a trained operator and to follow all post-treatment protocols.
Dated: January 26, 2021