STUDENT understands and agrees to the description below regarding what is included with their purchase of the LUXX Microblading Certification Course:
- A full microblading kit to service 10 clients (This kit does not include any instructions. It includes only products)
- Attendance at a LUXX Microblading Certification Course - 2 day course, including one theory/observation day (8 hours), and one practical day (8 hours).
- When STUDENT submits work to instructor the master trainer is required to reply to STUDENT within 48 hours
- 3 months of ongoing support from an Instructor
- Unlimited support from a instructors and other LUXX students via inclusion in online support group
- Student is free to schedule an additional shadow day at any time within 6 months of their training.
- STUDENT shall receive ongoing support for a 3 month period.
- STUDENT shall sign this agreement prior to the course date and prior to beginning training with LUXX.
- STUDENT agrees that homework is mandatory and non-negotiable. Students are required to spend at least 4 hours daily practicing on skins provided & submit to the instructor via text or online group.
- STUDENT agrees to bring their provided microblading kit and all contents to class each day.
- STUDENT shall be responsible to do their own research and determine whether or not they may perform the services they learn from the course they have purchased from LUXX.
- LUXX is not responsible to confirm whether or not any particular student may legally perform the services where said student lives and works.
- STUDENT agrees that prior to attending our microblading class, you must have completed their Bloodborne Pathogens Certificate. If student will be microblading in the United Staes, we suggest taking the American Basic Life Support test. This test is accepted in every county in the US. We require a copy of your certificate prior to attending any LUXX microblading classes. The course is listed below are available online:
- American BLS https://www.americanbls.com.
- STUDENT acknowledges agrees that all tuition payments are non-refundable. LUXX does not issue refunds for course registration and tuition. In the event you can not attend on your scheduled dates, you can select another date to attend. Rescheduled registrations must be scheduled within a year of purchase.
- STUDENT has the option of performing their practical test on a manquin or on a model. Student agrees, if they choose a model, to provide 1 model for their practical day. LUXX does not provide live models. You will have to perform on a manquin or provide your own live model in order to complete this course and receive your certificate.
- STUDENT agrees they are 18 years or older and able to provide a valid drivers license or government issued ID.
- STUDENT agrees that the handouts, products, books, or any materials used in the training class are copyrighted materials and that I may not:
- Copy any part of them (eg. illustrations or specific text);
- Use them or any purpose outside of class other than my personal reference;
- Sell, redistribure, or reproduce them for sale;
- Provide them to any one else;
- Publish them or any part of them to the internet, chat groups, or anywhere else;
- Use them to train any third party.
May 21, 2019
- STUDENT agrees not to record or photograph any part of the presentations during training including any products or materials without consent. May 21, 2019
Acknowledgement of Requirements for course is required.
All payments are non-refundable, however, payments are transferrable to a different live course date under the circumstances described below, with a $100 re-registration fee.
A $400 deposit is required to secure your spot in a certification course depending on the course you are registered in.
The remaining balance is due by the deadline advertised on registration page for the certification course which you registered for.
The payment of the final balance entitles you to begin your certification course.
If the remaining balance is not paid by the deadline mentioned above, you lose the guarantee of your spot in the live course you registered for.
You may still attend the certification course that you registered for if your remaining balance is paid, as long as there is still space in the course you registered for at the time of payment.
If the course you originally registered for becomes filled and you are no longer able to attend as a result of missing the “balance due deadline”, your payments are transferrable to another live certification course date with an additional re-registration payment of $100.
How to make a payment:
- You may submit an application to register on any of the course registration pages.
- One of our team members will be in contact with you and will arrange to send you an invoice to pay if you are unable to pay via a registration page.
I have read and agree to LUXX Microblading Payment Policy
Our cancelation policy makes all payments non-refundable & final, but they are transferable under special circumstances.
This policy exists to encourage only those who are serious about building a microblading or permanent makeup business to take our training courses.
In the event that the final payment due for a particular course has not yet been paid by the deadline, please see the description in our PAYMENT POLICY section above.
The one additional exception to our cancellation policy pertains to health related emergencies. If due to a health related emergency you cannot attend one of our courses for which you are registered, it is incumbent upon the student to inform Microblading Academy USA immediately and provide verification. If approved, Microblading Academy USA would not refund the registration payment, but allow for the transfer of the registration to another date offering the same course for a $100 transfer fee.
If you, for some reason, you are not able to complete all dates required for your selected training, the above policy applies per day.
I have read and agree to LUXX Microblading Cancelation Policy
Photo & Video Consent Release
Without expectation of compensation, now or in the future, I hereby give my consent to LUXX LLC, it's affiliates & agents to use my image & likeness and/or any interview statements from me in it's publications, advertising, or other media activities, including social media. This consent includes but it not limited to: May 21, 2019
1. Permission to inerview, film, photograph, tape, or otherwise make a rideo preproduction of me and record my voice.
2. Permission to use my name; and
3. Permission to use quotes fromt he interviews (or excerpts of quotes), the film, phtoographs, tapes, or repoductions of me, and/or recording my voice in part or in whole, in its publications, newspapers, magazines, television, radio, internet, social media, and/or mailing for education & advertisment.
This consent is given in perpetuity & does not require prior approval by me.
LUXX has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our commitment to protecting your personal information. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for our Internet website, www.luxxbbb.com and we intend to give you as much control as possible over your personal information.
In general, you can visit www.luxxbbb.com on the Web without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself. There are times, however, when we may need information from you, or you may choose to provide information of a friend or acquaintance, such as name, e-mail address and/or home address. It is our intent to let you know before we collect such personal information from you on the Internet and to obtain your prior permission for its collection and use. What we do with the information we gather and track the information gathered from you, or provided by you in any forms you fill out may be used in one of four ways: – To provide you with information about products, services, news and events. – To allow you to use, purchase, and/or download products and services. – To gather broad demographic information about user trends.
Where possible, this site incorporates artwork, video, photography and audio by or about LUXX microblading students, faculty or alumni. At the time this information was posted, every effort was made to assure its accuracy. LUXX reserves the right, however, to make changes in consultants, curricular structures, courses, schedules, requirements and policies.
Please consult LUXX for current information as well as for any special requirements.
We collect information from you when you access www.luxxbbb.com and when you subscribe to our email service.
We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website by identifying (1) which parts of our site are most heavily used, and (2) which portion of our audience comes from within the LUXX community. We do not link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable.
User information may be shared with third-party partners to the extent necessary to provide and improve web services or other communications to users. Any third parties who receive user information for this purpose are prohibited from using or sharing user information for any purpose other than providing services to users. We may collect non-personal information about the computer, mobile device or other device you use to access luxxbbb.com, such as IP address, geographical location information, unique device identifiers, browser type, browser language or other information of this nature. We use this information in an aggregate fashion to track access to luxxbbb.com. At no time do we disclose site usage by individual IP addresses.
We may provide hyperlinks to third-party websites as a convenience to users of luxxbbb.com. LUXX does not control third-party websites and is not responsible for the contents of any linked-to, third-party websites or any hyperlink in a linked-to website. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of third-party websites.
If you send us email messages, you should be aware that information disclosed in email may not be secure or encrypted and thus may be available to others. We suggest that you exercise caution when deciding to disclose any personal or confidential information in email. We will use your email address to respond directly to your questions or comments.
We will not share, sell, rent, swap or authorize any third party to use your email address for commercial purposes without your permission.
Today's Date: May 21, 2019