Adult and Minor Participant Waiver/Release/Assumption of Risk Agreement
In consideration of participating in any way in the athletics/sports programs/leagues, and / or otherwise participating in or attending events or activities, at SLIM'S, LLC, the undersigned, both individually and on behalf of any minor for whom the undersigned is legally responsible:
1. I understand that SLIM’S has agreed to allow me to use its services, equipment and facilities on the condition that I sign the Participant Waiver / Release / Assumption of Risk Agreement and I agree to be bound by its terms.
2. I acknowledge and fully understand that each participant will be engaging in activities that by the inherent nature of the activity involve a risk of serious injury, including the potential of permanent disability and death, and understands and accepts that the server social and economic loss may result not only from his or her own actions, inactions, or negligence, as well as from the actions, inactions or negligence of others, the rules of play, and/or from any equipment in the facility or which is used in the normal course of such activity. The risks include, among other things, broken bones, sprains, strains, and other soft tissue injuries, bruises, abrasions, lacerations, dental injuries, concussions, spinal cord injuries and death.
3. I assume all of the foregoing risks and accept responsibility for any injury, disability or death to me and/or my child, as well as, and any damages whether social or economic, arising from participation in any activity at or involving SLIM’S, inclusive of such harm arising from the conduct of others who are also participating therein. I also accept responsibility for any injuries or damages to me and/or my child arising while participating in any activity at SLIM’S which is caused by a reasonably foreseeable physical condition on the premises, although I do accept responsibility for any such harm arising from the physical condition of the netting paragraph 2.
4. I represent that I, or my child, am qualified, in good health and in proper physical condition to participate in activities at SLIM’S and hereby authorize any representative of SLIM’S, or medical provider, to seek medical attention on my behalf, or on the behalf of my child, to ensure my well-being, or the well-being of my child, without any legal liability whatsoever, inclusive of any responsibility for any negligent rescue operations.
5. I understand that wearing safety equipment can reduce the risk of injuries and agree to provide my own safety equipment. It is my sole responsibility, or my child, to ensure that appropriate safety equipment is properly used when participating in any activities using SLIM’S services or facilities. I understand that I am solely responsible for my personal health and safety, and that of my child’s, and my personal property.
6. I expressly agree and promise to accept and assume all of the risk existing in any activity involving the services, equipment or facilities of SLIM’S. My participation in any activity is purely voluntary, and I elect to participate in spite of the risk.
7. I release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue SLIM’S, it’s affiliate clubs, administrators, members, directors, agents, coaches, referees, and/or other employees of SLIM’S, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, owners and lessors/lessees of the premises used to conduct the event or activity in which I, or the minor participant for whom I am responsible, participate (all of which hereinafter referred to as “releasees”), from any and all liability to each of the undersigned, his or her heirs and the next of kin, for any and all claims, demands, losses or damages on account of any injury, including death or damage to property, caused or alleged to have been caused, in whole or in part, by the releasees or otherwise.
Today's Date: October 21, 2019