- Acceptance for membership at Trigger Action Sports does not confer on the holder any membership, rights, or ownership interest in TRIGGER ACTION SPORTS. TAS facilities are available for use by all Members, Guests of Members, private citizen groups and by the general public. TRIGGER ACTION SPORTS’ Memberships are available to provide preferred access, discounts for merchandise, services and facility use, and other benefits to Members. Trigger Action Sports Memberships are subject to the Membership Terms and Conditions stated herein. Membership will be granted, and may be revoked, at the sole discretion of TRIGGER ACTION SPORTS.
- As part of the consideration for Membership, the Member hereby agrees to remain a Member and pay the Monthly Membership Dues, if not paid in full, for a period of not less than one (1) year from the date of this Agreement. TRIGGER ACTION SPORTS is entitled to recover its costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, incurred in collecting sums due to TRIGGER ACTION SPORTS under this or any other Membership provision or other-wise.
- All Memberships paid monthly are subject to payment of a one-time non-refundable Initiation Fee of $17. Membership dues and benefits may be reviewed and adjusted by TRIGGER ACTION SPORTS at any time.
- Members may select one of the following methods of payment for their Monthly Membership dues: Automatic monthly credit/debit payment from a VISA, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover Cards. A $20 fee will be assessed for any automatic debit that is rejected for insufficient funds or any failed credit charge.
- All Members, Guests, and other facility users must follow all TRIGGER ACTION SPORTS Safety Standards and Range Rules, and must read, and agree to the terms of the TRIGGER ACTION SPORTS Waiver of Liability, Release of Claims, and Agreement To Hold Harmless, Defend, And Indemnify which is incorporated by reference into the Terms and Conditions of Membership. All first-time Members, Guests, and other TRIGGER ACTION SPORTS facility users also must participate in the TRIGGER ACTION SPORTS range orientation and watch the TRIGGER ACTION SPORTS safety presentation before shooting at the range.
- All Guests must be accompanied by a Member to be admitted to the firing line. Members are responsible for all actions taken by their Guests and will hold TRIGGER ACTION SPORTS harmless for property damage, accidents and injuries to or caused by Guests.
- All Members and Guests are subject to the general policies and rules of operation and administration of Trigger Action Sports, all of which are intended to provide a safe, professional, friendly and family-oriented facility.
- Any Member or Guest of a Member may be suspended or expelled from the range and/or facility for violation of the Range Rules or for behavior deemed unsafe by TRIGGER ACTION SPORTS Club personnel. Decisions of TRIGGER ACTION SPORTS Club regarding suspension or expulsion are final.
- Trigger Action Sports may terminate a Membership unilaterally if, in TRIGGER ACTION SPORTS’ sole discretion, a Member’s conduct presents a safety hazard to the Member or to any other user or TRIGGER ACTION SPORTS employee or to TRIGGER ACTION SPORTS facilities. In the event TRIGGER ACTION SPORTS terminates a Membership during the first year of Membership, the unused portion of the Member's Initiation Fee will be refunded on a pro-rated basis over the first 12 months of Membership for the unused months of the first year’s membership. For purposes of this paragraph, a "month" shall include any part of a month. For example, if a Membership is unilaterally terminated by TRIGGER ACTION SPORTS anytime in the first month, the Member would receive a refund of 11/12 of the Initiation Fee. After 12 months of Membership, no portion of the Initiation Fee will be refunded in any manner. In no event will there be any refund of any Monthly Membership dues paid. Other than unilateral Membership termination by TRIGGER ACTION SPORTS during the first 12 months of Membership, the Initiation Fee is non-refundable.
- After the first year of Membership, Membership shall be considered "abandoned" and will be terminated for non-payment of the Monthly Membership dues for two consecutive months. Where Membership is abandoned, there is no refund of any portion of the Initiation Fee or Monthly Membership dues.
- If a Member or a Member's Guest causes any damage to TRIGGER ACTION SPORTS property, whether accidental, negligent, willful or otherwise, the Member (and the Member’s guest) will be removed from the range and/or facility and suspended or terminated from Membership. The individual responsible for the damage may be civilly liable or criminally prosecuted. TRIGGER ACTION SPORTS reserve the right to charge the Member the costs for any such damage, regardless of whether the damage is caused by the Member or the Member's Guest. Should court action be required to collect the damages, the Member will also be liable for TRIGGER ACTION SPORTS attorney’s fees.
- All Members will be photographed for TRIGGER ACTION SPORTS records and identification, and all Members must present their Identification cards whenever they use TRIGGER ACTION SPORTS facilities. All guests must present a photo ID before using Trigger Action Sports facilities.
- Membership may not be transferred or sold.
Member has read, understands, and agrees to be bound by the foregoing terms and conditions of membership in consideration of being granted the privileges of TRIGGER ACTION SPORTS Membership.
January 25, 2020