WHEREAS, in return for use of premises and equipment, instruction in firearms, or self-defense, and/or for other goods and valuables consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged, the Undersigned agrees to the following:
- To indemnify, hold harmless and defend NRA Instructor Robert D. Neil, Threefold Defensive Training, the National Rifle Association (henceforth known as the NRA) and any of its employees, directors, officers or agents from any and all fault, liabilities, costs, expenses, claims, demands or lawsuits arising out of, related to or connected with the instruction in or discharge of firearms, or any other self-defense training; the Undersigned’s participation in discharging firearms; observing the discharging of firearms, the range, buildings, land and premises used (the “Premises”); the Undersigned’s presence on or use of Premises; and any and all acts or omissions of the Undersigned. Should any such claim, demand or lawsuit arise or be asserted in any way related thereto, whether arising under the laws of the United States, the State of Colorado or any other State, or under any theory of law or equity, the Undersigned will indemnify, hold harmless and defend NRA Instructor Robert D. Neil, Threefold Defensive Training, and the NRA, from any and all costs, expenses or liability including, but not limited to: the cost of any settlement or judgment made or rendered against NRA Instructor Robert D. Neil, Threefold Defensive Training, or the NRA, whether individually, jointly, or in concert with the Undersigned, together with all costs of court and other costs or expenses incurred in connection with any such claim, demand or lawsuit, including attorney’s fees.
- The Undersigned waives any and all rights and claims for damages, losses, demands and any other actions, which exist or which may arise against NRA Instructor Robert D. Neil, Threefold Defensive Training, or the NRA including, but not limited to any and all injuries, damages or illnesses (such as hearing loss, blindness, lead poisoning, broken bones, gunshots, death, etcetera) suffered by the Undersigned or the Undersigned’s property, which may, in any way whatsoever, arise out of, be related to or be connected with: discharging firearms or any other self-defense training, the Premises, including any latent defect in the Premises; the Undersigned’s presence on or use of Premises; the Undersigned’s property (whether or not entrusted to NRA Instructor Robert D. Neil, Threefold Defensive Training) NRA Instructor Robert D. Neil, Threefold Defensive Training, or the NRA, shall not be liable for, and the Undersigned, hereby expressly releases NRA Instructor Robert D. Neil, Threefold Defensive Training, and the NRA from any and all such claims.
- The Undersigned hereby expressly assumes the risk of entering the Premises and taking part in activities on the Premises which include but are not limited to the discharge of firearms and the firing of live ammunition, or any other self-defense training; or observing individuals discharging firearms; and/or the use of the facilities.
- The Undersigned furthermore hereby acknowledges and agrees that he/she has read, understands and will at all times abide by all Threefold Defensive Training rules, procedures, safety rules, and any and all Range Officer instructions, whether communicated in writing, posted on the premises and/or communicated verbally.
- This instrument binds the Undersigned and his/her executors, administrators, assignees or heirs and any minor for whom it is signed. If obviously under the age of 25, my age is listed.
- If a minor, under the age of 18 years, I understand a parent or legal guardian’s signature is required. This waiver is both personal and on behalf of any minor for whom it is executed.