As Consideration for being allowed to enter the play area and/or Participate in any party and/or program involving HOP-A-LOT LLC equipment, on his or her behalf, and on the behalf of the Participant(s) identified, acknowledges, appreciates, understands, and agrees to the following:
- I represent that I am the parent or legal guardian of the Participant(s) named or I have obtained permission from the parent/legal guardian of the Participant(s) named to execute this agreement on their behalf.
- I acknowledge and understand that there is risk associated with participation in THE BOUNCE HOUSE activities and the use of the play area and inflatable equipment including but not limited to: contusions, fractures, scrapes, cuts, bumps, paralysis, or death.
- I, for myself and the Participant(s) named, willingly assume the risks associated with participation and accept that there are also risks that may arise due to OTHER PARTICIPANTS which I also willingly assume.
- I agree that the Participant(s) named, and I shall comply with all stated and customary terms, posted safety signs, rules, and verbal instructions as conditions for participation in any party and/or program with HOP-A-LOT LLC equipment. This includes wearing SOCKS at all times on inflatables.
- I, for myself, the Participant(s) named, our heirs, assigns, representatives, and next of kin agree to hold harmless and indemnify the independent owner of HOP-A-LOT LLC, their predecessors, parent, subsidiaries and affiliates, officers, and employees from any and all injuries, liabilities or damages from participation.
- I am of physical ability to participate and am legally competent to understand and complete this agreement. I hereby execute this agreement without coercion.
- I, the parent, or guardian acknowledge that I am responsible for all children under the age of 16. I understand that I cannot leave my child unattended and assume all responsibility for them. It is my duty as the parent/guardian to keep track of the child/ren.
I have read the Waiver, Release, Hold Harmless, and Indemnification Agreement.
By signing below, I acknowledge that I agree to the content of the waiver/agreement.
Today's Date: February 21, 2019