Today's Date: June 15, 2021
1) I, parent/guardian of the minor(s), do hereby consent to my child's participation in the voluntary athletic and/or recreation programs of the East Coast Futsal Club, ECFC or EC Futsal Club. here after to be refereed to as the club. I also agree to forever release the club, staff that may be working with, the facility owners, the towns/city's Public Buildings, and all their employees, agents, board members, volunteers and any and all individuals and organizations assisting or participating in voluntary athletic or recreation programs of the club ("the Releases") from any and all claims, rights of action and cause of action that may have arisen in the past, or may arise in the future, directly or indirectly, from personal injuries to my child or property damage resulting from my child's participation in the club's Teams/Camp/Clinic or anyone doing business with the club.
2) I also voluntarily promise, to forever release, indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Releases against any and all legal claims and proceedings of any description that may have been asserted in the past, or may be asserted in the future, directly or indirectly, arising from personal injuries to my child or property damage resulting from my child's participation in the club, Teams/Camp/Clinic program a voluntary athletic and/or recreation program.
3) Should the club or anyone acting on their behalf be required to incur attorney fees and cost to reinforce this agreement, I agree to indemnify and hold them harmless for all such fees and costs.
4) I certify that I have adequate insurance to cover any damage or injury I may cause or suffer while participating in these program(s) or else I agree to bear the cost of such damage or injury, myself. I further certify that I have no physical or medical condition which could interfere with my safety in this activity or else I am willing to assume - and bear the cost of - all risks that may be created, directly or indirectly, by any such condition.
5) I further affirm that I have read this Consent and Release Form and that I understand the content of this Form. I understand that my child's participation in these programs is voluntary and that my child and I are free to choose not to participate in said program.
6) I understand that I am responsible for registering and paying for all programs online and in advance. If ECFC has to invoice and register my child I understand there is a $25 service fee. I also understand that I am responsible for full payment for any and all programs, in which I register, or in which my child attends. I understand that there is no negotiating advertised program costs after attending and that there are no refunds. ECFC will, however, make every reasonable effort to accommodate with other sessions under circumstances ECFC will establish and if ECFC deems reasonable and possible.
7) I have decided to allow my child to participate in the ECFC, Club/Camp/Clinic with full knowledge that the Releases will not be liable to anyone for personal injuries and property damage my child or I may suffer involuntary participation of an ECFC, Club/Camp/Clinic.
8) I and my child agree to follow the rules of the facility, the club, and their staff.
By signing this document, I acknowledge that if anyone is hurt or property is damaged during my participation in this program, I may be found by a court of law to have waived my right to maintain a lawsuit against ECFC, any facilities or staff involved the basis of any claim from which I have released them herein.
By signing this form, I affirm that I have had sufficient opportunity to read this entire document. I have read and I understand it and I agree to be bound by its terms.
June 15, 2021
Return to Play Guidelines & Assumption of Risk
Please read in and acknowledge that you understand and agree to the Assumption of Risk and required protocol for players return to play guidelines .
Assumption of the Risk and Waiver of Liability Relating to Coronavirus/COVID-19 The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is believed to spread mainly from person-to-person contact. As a result, federal, state, and local governments and federal and state health agencies recommend social distancing and have, in many locations, prohibited the congregation of groups of people. East Coast Futsal (“the Club”) has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19; however, the Club cannot guarantee that you or your child(ren) will not become infected with COVID-19. Further, attending the Club could increase your risk and your child(ren)’s risk of contracting COVID-19. By signing this agreement, I acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that my child(ren) and I may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 by attending the Club and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and death. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to or infected by COVID-19 at the Club may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, Club employees, volunteers affiliates, venue providers and program participants and their families. I voluntarily agree to assume all of the foregoing risks and accept sole responsibility for any injury to my child(ren) or myself (including, but not limited to, personal injury, disability, and death), illness, damage, loss, claim, liability, or expense, of any kind, that I or my child(ren) may experience or incur in connection with my child(ren)’s attendance at the Club or participation in Club programming (“Claims”). On my behalf, and on behalf of my children, I hereby release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless the Club, its employees, agents, and representatives, of and from the Claims, including all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating thereto. I understand and agree that this release includes any Claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of the Club, its employees, agents, and representatives, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after participation in any Club program.
I have read the above Assumption of Risk and Agree with the terms of the Assumption of Risk Waiver
I Agree June 15, 2021
Return to Play Guidelines
WHAT TO BRING: Soccer ball labeled with player’s name; Water bottle labeled with player’s name; Hand sanitizer; Face covering, in the event physical distancing of 6 feet can not be maintained.
▶︎▶︎ GENERAL PROTOCOLS Here are the general rules that adhere to Phase 2 requirements.
The following is a general list. Please consult MA Department of Health and CDC hygiene and safety protocols which must be followed in all stages.
Stay at home if you are sick.
Wash your hands frequently Have hand sanitizer available for all at times
No sharing of water, snacks or equipment
No shaking hands, high fives, fist bump, hugs, etc.
Social distancing = six (6) feet apart
Cover your mouth and nose with tissue when coughing or sneezing.
Allowable coherts (25) maximum in group (includes coaches)
Separate groups by at least 10 yards
Coach is a dedicated coach for that group
Group stays together at all times during practice
Six feet of separation at all times for players
No physical contact of any kind
No scrimmages, skill practice only
Face covering on all coaches and anyone on sidelines
Players can remove face masks while on field/practice (provided they are six feet apart)
No spectators should congregate (please stay in your cars)
Players should arrive dressed and ready
▶︎▶︎.PARENT RESPONSIBILITIES (it is very important that players rsvp for session on Shutterfly to provide immediate notification if someone that attended practice has developed symptoms on Covid 19)
If you are not comfortable having your child return to play, DON’T
Ensure your child is healthy. Test child’s temperature before departing for soccer training (if above 100.4, do not attend).
Notify your team/club immediately if your child or family member becomes ill for any reason.
Be sure your child has necessary sanitizer with them at every session.
Stay in car or adhere to social distance requirements, based on state and local health requirements.
Limit the use of carpools or van pools, and limit passengers to household members.
When at training, wear a face covering if you are outside of your car.
Do not assist coach with equipment before or after training.
Ensure your child’s clothing is washed after every session
Ensure your child’s personal equipment, cleats, balls, shin guards etc. are cleaned and sanitized before and after every training.
Ensure your child has plenty of water
▶︎▶︎ PLAYER RESPONSIBILITIES
If you are not comfortable with returning to play, DON’T
Take temperature daily (see information outlining this in the parent’s section).
Have your own hand sanitizer with you.
Practice and encourage proper hygiene, washing hands frequently with soap and water, for at least 20 seconds at a time. Use alcohol based hand sanitizer (at least 60% alcohol). Cover coughs and sneezes with tissues or sleeves, do not use your hands. Do not touch your face (eyes, nose, mouth with unwashed
Wear a face covering before and immediately after each training session. They may be removed while participating in practice and drills, provided players are able to maintain at least 6 feet of distance from other persons present.
Practice physical distancing on the sidelines. When sitting on the sidelines you should be 6’ from the next player. Your belongings should remain in your space when not in use.
Bring your own equipment (Ball, shin guards, jacket etc.) Do not touch anyone else’s equipment.
Bring your own water bottle and snack. Do not touch anyone else’s belongings as sharing will not be permitted.
No high 5’s, handshakes, knuckles, or group celebrations
I acknowledge that I have read my resposibility and have taught my child what their responsibilities are before arriving to an East Coast Futsal or club event, while at an an East Coast Futsal or club event, and upon leaving an
East Coast Futsal or club event,
I Agree June 15, 2021