RULES FOR THE PICKLED PEDALER PARTY BIKE
- All riders must be 21 years or older and show a photo ID when executing this agreement.
- The Pickled Pedaler Party Bike is BYOB. No glass please. No hard liquor.
- All riders must remain on the party bike while it is moving.
- Riders shall not dispose of any trash or litter by throwing it on the streets or any other public or private areas. Trash receptacles are provided on the party bike.
- Inappropriate behavior, as determined by the driver, will result in the rider being asked to immediately disembark from the party bike and the rider’s fee will be forfeited and be nonrefundable. Inappropriate behavior includes but is not limited to: extreme intoxication,excessive noise, public urination/vomiting, foul language or gestures, giving alcohol to non passengers.
- It is the rider’s responsibility to comply with all laws or ordinances while on the party bike including rules pertaining to consumption of alcohol or public intoxication. Should a rider become intoxicated in violation of law, rider shall hold The Pickled Pedaler Corporation and its employees harmless from any civil damages or criminal fines assessed against the rider.
- The Pickled Pedaler Party Bike is of proprietary manufacture, and rider agrees not to reverse engineer, build or cause to be built any vehicle of the same or similar construction. Rider agrees that any information obtained about the party bike or the Pickled Pedaler tours will not be used to directly or indirectly engage in any business that competes with The Pickled Pedaler.
- Should The Pickled Pedaler or anyone acting on their behalf be required to incur attorney’s fees to enforce this agreement, rider agrees to indemnify and hold them harmless for all such fees.
- All riders must disembark 5 minutes after tour.
ASSUMPTION OF RISK/RELEASE OF LIABILITY WAIVER
I understand there is a possible risk of injury to me while participating on the party bike tour, whether caused by me or someone else, and I accept this risk of personal injury or damage to or loss of personal property, and I hereby release and waive any claims that I may have against The Pickled Pedaler Corporation and its employees, agents, or owners for any such alleged claim, injury, or damage, even if caused by neglagence on the part of The Pickled Pedaler Corporation and/or its employees.
I HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD, AND I AGREE TO THE ABOVE PROVISIONS.
I HAVE BEEN OFFERED THE FREE USE OF A HELMET BUT I REFUSE TO WEAR A HELMET DURING THE TOUR.
Date: October 31, 2020