On behalf of myself, my spouse, and each child designated (my “Child”), by signing this agreement, I consent to the following terms and conditions: I enter into this Admission Agreement(“Agreement”) with regarding the provision by Kid Time Day Care Inc. of a supervised, indoor play environment for my Child(ren).
1. Facility Use: Kid Time Day Care Inc., a North Carolina corporation, D/B/A KidTime Drop In Childcare (hereinafter “KidTime Drop In Childcare”) provides drop-in, short-term child care only on a flexible time basis which includes use of facilities and participation in art and play activities. Drop-in/short term child care programs operate while parents participate in activities that are not employment related (running errands or leisure activities) or while parents easily accessible (within 15 minutes). I agree that I will not use KidTime Drop In Childcare facilities for any impermissible purpose or for regular childcare on a regular basis. There is no time limit that a child may be in attendance at a KidTime Drop In Childcare center as long as this policy is adhered to. KidTime Drop In Childcare does not take field trips, provide transportation, or employ Community Resource Services.
2. Future Visits: This Agreement will be kept on file at KidTime Drop In Childcare and will continue to binding unless revised in writing and consented to by all parties. However, this Agreement does not obligate KidTime Drop In Childcare to continue to provide services, and KidTime Drop In Childcare reserves the right to refuse admission to any child for any reason without liability.
3. Payment: Payment for KidTime Drop In Childcare services will be due at the time of each check-out in cash, check, charge or debit card in the amount calculated by multiplying the time elapsed from check-in to check-out by the rates posted at the time of the visit and for posted amounts for other services. If a block of hours has been purchased, all time used will be debited against the package or block of hours purchased, and any fees due will be the result of usage over the block of hours purchased or the purchase of other KidTime Drop In Childcare services. KidTime Drop In Childcare may refuse to accept payment by check and may charge a fee in the amount prescribed at the time of visit for each returned check. Any changes in fees will be posted for at least 30 days.
a) Refunds: I agree to the NO REFUND Policy on all pre-paid packages or services rendered. ALL SALES FINAL
b) Late Pick up Fees: I agree to pay the KidTime Late Pick Up Fee Policy Fee of $1.00 per minute, per child for every minute after KidTime's nightly closing time of 9PM - Monday - Thursday and 11PM Friday and Saturday. (Example: If you are 15 minutes late you will be charged an additional $15 per child).
4. Safety. I agree that KidTime Drop In Childcare may take actions that it considers prudent to protect the safety of my Child and other children visiting KidTime.
5. Health Policies:
a) Health: I agree that I have notified KidTime Drop In Childcare of all of my child’s medical, psychological, physical, or mental conditions, including any known allergies. KidTime reserves the right not to allow a child to drop in if their presence would pose a direct threat to the health or safety of others or require a fundamental alteration of the program. I warrant that my child has no infectious, contagious, or communicable diseases.
b) Illness: In the event that my Child becomes sick with a contagious illness after visiting KidTime Drop In Childcare and the visit to KidTime Drop In Childcare occurred during the gestation period of such illness, I agree to notify KidTime Drop In Childcare as soon as possible to enable KidTime Drop In Childcare, in its discretion, to notify each family of all the children who may have been exposed. I also agree that, in the event my child becomes ill while at KidTime Drop In Childcare, I will pickup my child within 30 minutes of being notified of such illness.
6. Medical Procedures:
a) General Medical Guidelines/Discretion: Although KidTime Drop in Childcare provides a safe environment, it is possible that my child could get sick or injured during the visit. In such event, I authorize KidTime Drop In Childcare to follow its internal procedures, including simple first aid as reasonably appropriate; however, I understand that KidTime Drop In Childcare shall not be required to strictly follow those guidelines when, in KidTime Drop In Childcare’s judgment, circumstances may require otherwise.
b) Medical Authorization: In the event that KidTime Drop In Childcare determines that emergency medical attention is necessary for my Child, I authorize KidTime Drop In Childcare to act as an agent for me and to give my permission for my Child to be attended by a physician in such circumstances as KidTime Drop In Childcare deems necessary.
7. Indemnity: I agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless KidTime Drop In Childcare, its owners, agents, and employees, from and against claims, damages, losses, and expenses, including but not limited to attorney’s fees, arising out of or resulting from the actions or omissions of me and/or my child(ren), my agents, family members, and other related parties, including but not limited to failing to comply with these terms and conditions.
8. Release: I, on behalf of myself, my spouse, and each child designated on the Admission Form Agreement (my “Child”), waive and release all rights, causes of action and claims against Kid Time Day Care., a North Carolina corporation, (D/B/A KidTime Drop In Childcare) its Owners, Officers, Directors, Agents, and Employees, for any and all loss of or damage to property or injuries suffered by my Child during the time my Child is at KidTime Drop In Childcare, including the possible negligence of KidTime Drop In Childcare, but excluding gross negligence and intentional misconduct. KidTime Drop In Childcare provides a fun and safe environment for children. However, I understand that the provision of childcare contains risk of injury to persons and damage to property, and that by signing this release I engage KidTime Drop In Childcare to provide temporary childcare for my Child at my own risk. I have been given an opportunity to ask questions and obtain answers to my satisfaction regarding any and all aspects of KidTime Drop In Childcare and this release, including, but not limited to, future risks, complications and costs. By signing this release, I have not relied on any promises or statements made by KidTime Drop In Childcare other than those contained in the written information supplied to me by KidTime Drop In Childcare.
9. If either Party has to file a legal action to enforce the terms of this Agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to an award of its attorneys’ fees, expenses, and costs incurred in enforcing this Agreement. This Agreement shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of North Carolina, which the parties agree shall be the sole and exclusive jurisdiction for any suit or cause of action based upon or arising out of this Agreement or the services provided herein.
10. Nut Allergy Awareness. I understand that KidTime has a number of children registered with them that have severe nut allergies. Therefore, I agree that I will not bring in food prepared using nut products. This includes peanut butter, Nutella, almond butter etc.
11. Socks. I agree that socks be worn at all times in the play area to help maintain a clean environment for my child(ren). I will purchase socks at the front desk if I forget to bring socks for my child(ren).
12. Personal Toys and Blankets. I agree that my child(ren) will not bring personal items into the play area, such as toys, blankets, stuffed animals, etc., in order to help maintain a clean environment for my child(ren).
13. Check-In. I promise to adhere to the following Check-In procedure: All families must check-in at the front counter. At the time of check-in, you will be told that when the child(ren) are picked up, you must come to the front counter first. Also, at the time of check-in, you will be asked who is picking up your child(ren); if the pickup person is not on this list, you must update your registration information.
14. Checkout. I promise to adhere to the following Check-Out procedure: All families must checkout at the front counter PRIOR to picking up their child(ren). Only a KIDTIME STAFF MEMBER IS PERMITTED TO OPEN THE HALF DOOR. Please do not reach over the door to pick up your child. Children are only released to those authorized by the parent or guardian. Parents must provide the password or photo ID. Authorized pick-up people must present a photo ID at the front desk prior to the children being released from the play area. The information on the ID must correspond with information provided in the registration or other documentation provided by the parent or guardian. Only parents will be permitted to use the passwords; authorized pick-up people must present a photo ID. There are no exceptions to this rule. I agree that I will provide KidTime Drop In Childcare with the name and contact information of any authorized pick-up person prior to them picking up my child. I agree that KidTime Drop In Childcare will not release my child to anyone whose information I have not previously provided.
Last check in: Mon. through Thur. 7:00 pm. Fri. & Sat. 9:00 pm
Families that fail to follow these procedures will be asked not to return to KidTime.
I HAVE READ THE ABOVE CAREFULLY AND HAVE FULLY UNDERSTOOD THE CONTENT AND CONSEQUENCES OF THIS AGREEMENT BEFORE SIGNING. AS A CONDITION OF MY USE OF KIDTIME, I HAVE ACCURATELY AND COMPLETELY COMPLETED THIS FORM. I UNDERSTSAND THAT KIDTIME WILL RELY ON THIS INFORMATION IN CARING FOR MY CHILD.
***Reminder - After you sign and submit the Admission Agreement please wait to complete the online enrollment.
Today's Date: September 20, 2020