Please carefully read the terms and conditions below. By completing the registration for a destination yoga retreat with Blue Jasmin Acupuncture, Herbs & Yoga Professional Corporation & EliMai Ayurveda you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth below. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between Blue Jasmin Acupuncture, Herbs & Yoga Professional Corporation, EliMai Ayurveda and you.
1. RESERVATION. To reserve your place on one of our destination yoga retreats, please complete the registration form and submit it together with payment as set forth below under Section 2(a).
2. YOUR OBLIGATIONS. We require the following items from you in order for us to confirm your reservation. Failure to provide all of the following items subjects your reservation to cancellation.
i. Deposit. A non-refundable deposit of five-hundred dollars ($500.00) will be required along with submission of your registration form.
ii. Final Payment. Payment of the total retreat price is due June 1st, 2020. If the balance of the trip price is not paid on or before the due date, we reserve the right to cancel your reservation in accordance with Section 4 below.
b. PERSONAL INFORMATION. In order for us to confirm your travel arrangements, you agree to provide all necessary details as requested, including but not limited to, your full name as listed on your passport and any pre-existing medical conditions that may affect your ability to participate fully in the destination yoga retreat you have selected.
c. HEALTH AND FITNESS. You promise you are in good physical and mental health and at a level appropriate to participate in the destination yoga retreat you have selected. You promise that any questions or concerns you may have about your physical or mental health will be discussed with and addressed by the appropriate health professional prior to the departure date. You are hereby advised that our retreats often take place in remote areas where there is little or no access to traditional medical services or hospital facilities for serious health issues. You are further advised that any medical or evacuation expenses will be your sole responsibility. As a result, we strongly encourage you to purchase travel insurance. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to refuse your participation in one or more of our destination yoga retreats, or any yoga lessons or activities therein, due to medical, fitness, or other grounds.
d. PASSPORT, VISA AND RELATED ITEMS. You are responsible for obtaining and maintaining a valid passport and all appropriate visas, permits, and certificates for the countries in which you will visit during the destination yoga retreat. Nor Blue Jasmin Acupuncture, Herbs & Yoga Professional Corporation or EliMai Ayurveda are responsible if you are denied entry or exit to/from any country due to a lack of the correct passport, visa or other required travel documentation.
e. TRAVEL INSURANCE. We strongly recommend the purchase of travel insurance for the destination yoga retreat. You are solely responsible for ensuring that you are adequately insured for the full duration of the retreat with respect to possible illness, injury, death, loss of baggage and personal items, cancellation and curtailment, or any other potential loss. You will be solely responsible for any loss related to your failure to procure travel insurance.
3. OUR OBLIGATIONS. Upon confirmation of your booking, we will reserve all accommodations, included meals, and yoga lessons on your behalf.
a. Trip Inclusions Your destination yoga retreat includes the following items, all of which are included in your total retreat price:
- Double occupancy lodging
- Yoga & Meditiation classes daily
- Aromatherapy (Essential Oils)
- Ayurveda Workshops
- Archaelogical Adventure
- Wine Tasting & Vegetarian Lunch
- Ayurvedic Constitution Analysis
- Daily vegetarian brunch & dinner at the retreat center (besides Wednesday eve)
- Pool Relaxation Time
- Yoga mats, bolsters, blocks, straps & blankets
- Transport from Olbia International Airport to resort upon arrival
- Special local gifts from your retreat hosts!
b. Your destination yoga retreat does not include the following items:
- Transport after the retreat to the airport
- Transport around the island during the retreat (besides included excursions)
- Travel insurance (highly recommended)
- Alcoholic beverages (besides wine tasting excursion)
- Spa treatments & massages
- Gratuities (optional)
c. CHANGES, POSTPONEMENT, CANCELLATION, OR DELAY. Blue Jasmin Acupuncture, Herbs & Yoga Professional Corporation and EliMai Ayurveda reserve the right to make changes to any aspect of the destination yoga retreat if, in their sole discretion, Blue Jasmin Acupuncture, Herbs & Yoga Professional Corporation and EliMai Ayurveda deem it necessary to do so due to conditions that are likely to be hazardous or dangerous, or due to any other adverse or threatening condition, or if an act or omission of a third party prevents the retreat or any portion of the retreat, or for any other reason considered necessary by Blue Jasmin Acupuncture, Herbs & Yoga Professional Corporation and EliMai Ayurveda. If one or more of the yoga instructors designated for the destination yoga retreat is unable to lead the trip for any reason, Blue Jasmin Acupuncture, Herbs & Yoga Professional Corporation and EliMai Ayurveda will substitute another yoga instructor at their sole discretion. Should your itinerary require modifications, we will do our best to provide you with advance written notice. However, we reserve the right to modify this itinerary without any prior notice due to local circumstances or events out of our control. You are further advised that all yoga is done at the sole discretion of each individual yoga instructor and in accordance with his or her individual style. As a result, yoga sessions as set forth in your itinerary may be modified as needed to reflect the yoga instructor’s particular style. You are encouraged to review the information set forth on our websites regarding each yoga instructor’s background, style, and preferences prior to the trip and contact us regarding any questions you may have.
i. Effect of Changes, Postponement, Cancellation, or Delay. In the event of any change, postponement, cancellation, or delay under subsection 3(c), you acknowledge that you will have no right of refund of the retreat price (whether in whole or in part) and no right to claim compensation for any injury, loss, damage or other expenses incurred by virtue of the change, postponement or delay, except as provided in Section 4.
4. CANCELLATIONS. All deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE for any reason. Aside from your 500 USD deposit, your remaining payments are 100% refundable, for any reason, up until 60 days prior to course start date. If less than 60 days before course start date, all fees are 100% non-refundable.
5. FORCE MAJEURE. If Blue Jasmin Acupuncture, Herbs & Yoga Professional Corporation or EliMai Ayurveda are prevented (directly or indirectly) from performing any of its obligations under this agreement by reason of act of nature, strike, trade dispute, fire, breakdown, interruption of transport, government or political action, acts of war or terrorism, acts or omissions of a third party, or for any other cause whatsoever outside of Blue Jasmin Acupuncture, Herbs & Yoga Professional Corporation's and EliMai Ayurveda’s reasonable control, we will be under no liability whatsoever to you and may, at our option, by written notice to you either cancel the retreat or take any other action as specified in Section 3(a).
6. ASSUMPTION OF RISK. While we, Blue Jasmin Acupuncture, Herbs & Yoga Professional Corporation and EliMai Ayurveda, are dedicated to ensuring the safety of all guests, all individuals participating in its destination yoga retreats must assume the risk inherent in travel and yoga classes. Our destination yoga retreats often take place in locations that are remote where there is little or no access to traditional medical services or hospital facilities for serious health issues. You may be visiting places where the political, cultural, and geographical attributes of the location present risks and physical challenges that are greater than those present in your country of residence. We use information from government foreign departments and reports from our contacts in assessing whether our retreats should be scheduled and/or continued. Nevertheless, it is your own responsibility to familiarize yourself with all possible relevant travel information related to your itinerary. You acknowledge that your decision to travel is made in consideration of this information and that you assume the risks involved with such travel.
7. RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY. In consideration of Blue Jasmin Acupuncture, Herbs & Yoga Professional Corporation's and EliMai Ayurveda’s acceptance of your reservation, you agree, to the maximum extent permitted by law, to release, waive, discharge, hold harmless and indemnify Blue Jasmin Acupuncture, Herbs & Yoga Professional Corporation and EliMai Ayurveda and their officers, employees, agents, independent contractors, licensees, guides and other representatives (the “Indemnified Parties”) from any and all claims, damages, actions or losses for bodily injury, property damage, wrongful death, loss of services, lost profits, lost earnings, consequential, exemplary, direct, indirect or punitive damages or otherwise which may arise out of or occur during your travel and/or stay in connection with the trip, the retreat, or any activities conducted in conjunction therewith, unless caused by the gross negligence or willful misconduct of the Indemnified Parties; and regardless of the situation or circumstances giving rise to the claim, you hereby permanently waive any claims you have or may at any time have, against the Indemnified Parties. You further agree, by accepting the additional inherent dangers and risks associated with travel and the retreat, not to make any claim against or seek any compensation from the Indemnified Parties with regard to any personal injury, illness, or death suffered by you or damage to or loss of property sustained by you as a result of your participation in the trip or the retreat. You have been advised and urged to obtain travel insurance to cover against loss resulting from trip cancellation or interruption, weather, natural disaster, strike, illness, job reasons, accident, sickness, evacuation, pre-existing medical conditions, baggage delay, loss, theft, and other losses associated with travel. You acknowledge that whether or not you elect to purchase or not purchase travel insurance, you will not look to any of the Indemnified Parties for reimbursement for any loss suffered or occurring during your travel and/or stay.
8. PHOTOS AND VIDEO RELEASE. By participating in the retreat, you grant permission to Blue Jasmin Acupuncture, Herbs & Yoga Professional Corporation and EliMai Ayurveda to the rights of your image, likeness, and voice as recorded by camera or video or audio tape, without payment or other consideration of any kind. You agree that your image may be edited, copied, exhibited, published or distributed by Blue Jasmin Acupuncture, Herbs & Yoga Professional Corporation and EliMai Ayurveda at their sole discretion, and you waive the right to inspect or approve the materials in which your image or likeness may appear. You further waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising or related to the use of your image or recording. You understand that your image or likeness may be used in various publications, promotional or marketing materials, unrestricted by time or geographic area. By attending this destination yoga retreat, you grant permission to Blue Jasmin Acupuncture, Herbs & Yoga Professional Corporation and EliMai Ayurveda for photographic or video recordings of you to be electronically displayed via the Internet or in other public settings. This release applies to photographic, audio or video recordings collected as part of any and all of the retreats lead by Blue Jasmin Acupuncture, Herbs & Yoga Professional Corporation and EliMai Ayurveda. There is no time limit on the validity of this release nor is there any geographic limitation on where these materials may be distributed by Blue Jasmin Acupuncture, Herbs & Yoga Professional Corporation and EliMai Ayurveda.
9. NO DRUG USE. There will be absolutely no drug use while on the retreat. If you are found to be using drugs you will be removed from the premises immediately.
10. GOVERNING LAW PROVISION. This contract will be governed under the laws of the State of California in the United States of America.
I have acknowledged that I have read this contract including all booking conditions and agree to everything.
Dated: November 16, 2019