UNDER 18: You must be 18 years of age to use the Climb North indoor climbing gym unless you have written permission from your parent or legal guardian. Signature of parent or legal guardian is required.
ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND WAIVER LIABILITY
Notice: This is a binding, legal agreement. By signing this agreement you give up your right to bring court action to recover compensation or obtain any other remedy for an injury to yourself, your property, or for your death, however caused, arising out of use of Climb North/Jewarts Gymnastics facilities now or in the future.
I understand that rock climbing and training in an indoor climbing gym are dangerous activities that carry significant risk that could lead to injuries including catastrophic injuries or even death. I also understand that participation in climbing activities at Climb North is in no way instruction for outdoor climbing and that I have been advised that proper instruction is necessary to climb outdoors.
I understand and agree that any equipment that I may rent or borrow from Climb North during the use of the facility, I use at my own risk. It is expressly understood and agreed that Climb North shall not be liable for any damage or injury resulting from such equipment.
I HAVE MY OWN HARNESS
I elect to use my own harness, and waive all rights to any liability claim, compensation, or any type of court action against Climb North/Jewart’s Gymnastics and employees should I suffer an injury or death due to faulty or unsafe equipment or if my personal harness is put on incorrectly.
PHOTOGRAPHY RELEASE WAIVER
I grant permission to Climb North and its employees to take photographs/videos of me during my time at Climb North. I agree these photographs/videos can be used for publicity, illustration, advertising, and Web purposes with or without my name. I understand Climb North will not use photographs/videos of me for any other purposes than those outlined in this waiver.
CLIMB NORTH RESPONSIBILITY CODE
- NO food or drink is permitted in the climbing area.
- Climbers will tie the rope directly to their harness with a “figure-8” follow thru knot and finish with 1⁄2 of a double fishermen’s knot.
- All belays must be through the Gri-Gri and with CLIMB NORTH ropes.
- All belayers must be at least 14 years of age and must use the approved American Mountain Guide Standard and pass the CLIMB NORTH Competency Check Out.
- No bouldering is permitted higher that the 8-foot line or at the discretion of the wall supervisor.
- In consideration of the young people training in our facility, foul language, demonstration of poor sportsmanship or wandering into “gymnastics” area is prohibited.
- All climbers must inform CLIMB NORTH staff and other climbers of any situation seen as unsafe or not in accordance with safety policies. Do not play on any equipment belonging to the gymnastics program.
- All accidents, equipment damage, or loose holds must be reported immediately.
- Climbing clothes must be appropriate for the gym. Loose fitting garments and “short- shorts” are not allowed.
- We are not responsible for any lost or stolen items!
Today's Date: December 6, 2019