In consideration of & as inducement to my enrolling as a student of Roots Yoga, I represent and agree as follows:
(1) I have been examined by a licensed physician with in the past six months and have been found by such physician to be in good physical health and fully able to perform all yoga exercises which I am to learn and perform during my enrollment with Roots Yoga.
(2) I will faithfully follow all instruction given to me by instructors as to when, where, and how to perform and not to perform yoga exercises. It is understood that any deviation by me from such instruction shall be at my own risk.
(3) I will not hold Roots Yoga, your partners, instructors or employees responsible for any injuries suffered by me caused in whole or in part by my failure to faithfully follow the instructions of Roots Yoga or its instructors or by any physical impairment of mine in fully disclosed to you in writing.
(4) I understand and acknowledge that I am to receive instruction in yoga theory and exercise only and I will not hold Roots Yoga, your partners, instructors or employees to any higher standard of care than that applicable to school of yoga theory and exercises.
(5) In the event that I am pregnant, I will not attend a yoga class until I have discussed the risks with my obstetrician. I will follow my doctor's recommendations and will not hold Roots Yoga responsible for any injuries to myself or my fetus caused in part or in whole by my failure to follow my doctor's recommendation.
(6) In the event that I bring valuables into any Roots Yoga location or space in which Roots Yoga is holding an event, class, workshop or training, or leave valuables within my car at a parking lot, it is at my own risk. Roots Yoga is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
(7) Roots Yoga hosts events, classes, workshops and trainings at outdoor, public spaces. I realize that outdoor areas may have obstacles such as rocks, unleveled grounds and other hazardous materials that can cause an uneven surface and when I am in attendance of those events, classes, workshops or trainings, it is at my own risk.
(8) If I am under 18 years old, I have disclosed that information to Roots Yoga. In addition to my signature, my parent and/or guardian has signed and dated this waiver of liability at the bottom of this page.
Today's Date: July 20, 2019