BA i360 iDrop
(OPERATED BY WIRE & SKY)
FOR YOUR SAFETY AND THAT OF OTHER PARTICIPANTS , IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND THIS DECLARATION FORM THOROUGHLY BEFORE SIGNING OVERLEAF. BY SIGNING THIS FORM YOU ARE ACCEPTING THAT YOU UNDERSTAND THE NATURE OF THE ACTIVITY AND AGREE TO PARTICIPATE. ALSO, YOU ARE ACCEPTING THAT YOU WILL ABIDE BY OUR SAFETY RULES AND TERMS & CONDITIONS.
If you are 18 or over you must complete and sign this form on your own behalf. If there are under 18 year olds in your group you are required to fill in their details and sign on their behalf.
- I, and any children named on this form under my supervision (“my children” together with “me”, “we”, “under 18s” or “us”) wish to participate in the BA i360 iDrop, operated by Wire & Sky Ltd. (the “Company”) on the date of this form.
- We agree to fully cooperate with all safety instructions provided to us by the Company.
- I (we) agree to wear the safety equipment provided for the purposes of the activity and not to tamper, remove or adjust it in any way before or during the activity.
- I (we) are aware of the physical exertion, psychological strain and forces exerted required to participate in the activity; and do not suffer from and / or are not undergoing medical treatment for any pre-existing physical injuries, conditions, symptoms or congenital defects that may be aggravated as a result of participation. These include but are not limited to high blood pressure, epilepsy, back and / or neck problems and heart conditions.
- I (we) have not undergone an operation within the past 12 months.
- I (we) acknowledge that it was my (our) responsibility to determine whether I (we) would be in a fit state of health to participate in the activity prior to arrival as advised at the time of booking by Wire & Sky. I (we) agree that I (we) do not have any existing medical conditions that I (we) am / are aware of, that could put my (our) health or that of others’ at risk.
- I, or the under 18 I am supervising, am not under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- To the best of my knowledge, I am not pregnant and nor are any under 18 year olds I may be supervising.
- I (we) agree that we will not take any loose items into the exclusion zone including mobile phones.
Acknowledge of Risk
We have taken all reasonable steps to provide you with the level of care and assurances of safety appropriate to these activities. However you should be aware that certain inherent risks remain which are integral to the activity which cannot be eliminated without destroying it’s unique character. Amongst other things, some of the risks can contribute to:
- The loss or damage of personal clothing and / or equipment,
- Feelings of fear, apprehension or discomfort
- Accidental injury, illness, trauma which in extreme but thankfully very rare cases, can be very serious.
The level of real (as opposed to perceived) risk associate with the activity is very low. But please let us know if you are uncomfortable with the perceived risk level at any point and our staff will do their best to assist and reassure you. However, please do be aware that if you are unable to participate we cannot issue a refund.
Challenging elements of the experience that you may encounter include:
Height: The pod is 131 metres high and very exposed.
Environmental risks and hazards: As the pod is 131 metres high and exposed to the elements, you may be exposed to high winds, cold, driving rain and, in rare cases, lightening. Our instructors are trained to deal with these conditions and will postpone the experience as necessary.
Wire & Sky has clear obligations and responsibilities and we take these very seriously. However we will be expecting participants to contribute to their own and each other’s safety by following the instructions of our staff.
Signing this Declaration in no way compromises your legal rights, nor does it release Wire & Sky Ltd from any of its obligations towards you. It is merely to make sure you are fully aware of what the activity will involve.
By signing this I do not release Wire & Sky from any of its obligations towards me, nor does it affect my legal rights. I have however read and understood the risks involved in the BA i360 iDrop experience run by Wire & Sky and agree that I would like to participate in the activity and will abide by the participant terms & conditions that have been identified to me.
Photography and Video release
By taking part in the BA i360 iDrop, I / we consent to: my (our) Photo and video footage being taken during our participation and to the publication of the video footage by the Company.
Today's Date: January 18, 2020
Please rest assured that we will not share your personal data with 3rd parties.