Bazooka Ball is a safe game for all ages but under insurance regulations we require a Player waiver. Players (and/or Guardians) understand and agree that these activities are physically and mentally intense and may require extreme exertion to play and the possibility of injury to themselves and others may exist if not played in accordance with stated rules which have been read, understood and will be abided by.
Players (and/or Guardians) signing this waiver hereby release, remise and forever discharge from any claims and liabilities whatsoever without limitations that I might have against Family Karate and any staff or their personnel, indemnifying them against any and all claims, actions, suits, procedures, costs, expenses(including legal fees and expenses), damages and liabilities arising out of, connected with, or resulting from my playing the game or operation of equipment. This release shall be binding upon estates, heirs, representatives and assigns. Players (and/or Guardians) hereby certify to Family Karate that they are in good health and do not suffer from a heart condition or other ailment which could be aggravated by exertion involved in playing the game.
Assumption of risk: Players (and/or Guardians) confirm to have specific insurance to cover any injuries that they may sustain or cause to others and have read and fully understand the terms of this agreement. This is fully intended to be a legally binding contract.
Any violation of these rules when playing Bazooka Ball will result in that player being ejected from play, or the premises at the sole option of the management.
- Safety goggles must be worn at all times
- No shooting at the neck or head or outside of play area (arena)
- All Markers must have safeties on outside of arena
- Markers may not be taken outside playing area
- No climbing on structures of any kind
- No physical contact
- No outside gear can be brought into arena
- No alcohol, legal or illegal drugs are allowed on the premises at any time
- No smoking in building
- No verbal abuse or profanity allowed
- Do not remove CO2 tanks or any parts from the markers
- No blind shooting, players may only shoot what they can see
- No gum allowed in arena
- All judges decisions are final
- Mercy rules in effect. If player calls "mercy" and places hands over head, they must be allowed to return to their home base untouched.
- No shooting within 10 feet of opponent
BY VIRTUE OF MY SIGNATURE I ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH IN THIS FORM.
Today's Date: October 21, 2019