I have voluntarily and independently contracted services and or rental equipment provided by Lisa’s kayaks LLC. I acknowledge that Lisa’s Kayak is not in any way responsible for any injury I may suffer while taking part in this sport. (Kayaking, or stand up paddle boarding). Although Lisa’s Kayaks takes all measures to ensure safety there is some factors that cannot be controlled. I understand that I could get sunburned, I could be hurt (even fatal) while taking part. I also understand that anything I choose to bring with me could be lost or damaged. I assume all responsibility for myself and my family and or friends including minor children. I/ my group is physically able to take part in the sport that I am contracting. I furthermore will release Lisa’s kayaks, it heirs, and any and all employees, and subcontractors from any and all liability. I have been explained the rules and agree: I will wear my life Jacket at all times. I will return the Kayak/Paddle Board on time to the same location I rented from.I will follow all warnings and instructions of guides assigned to me at all times.
ALSO I UNDERSTAND THAT IF I AM CALLED IN FOR ANY REASON, MY KAYAK WILL BE GROUNDED, I WILL LOSE MY PRIVLEAGE OF USING THIS EQUIPMENT AND WILL NOT BE REFUNDED ANY
- I have listed everyone on this liability form that will be taking part in this activity.
- No alcoholic beverages (past, present or future) while in equipment of Lisa’s Kayaks. No refunds for forfeited time due to weather or any other reason.
- If I damage or lose equipment my credit card could be charged up to $500.00. Equipment is in good working condition and I will return it the same condition or cover damages Late returns a will get charged a minimum of 1 hour double rental rates Photographs and/or video may be taken for promotional use, posted on social media and available to you free for download at Lisa’s Kayaks Facebook page.
- I have seen and understand the rental Radis and will stay within my float plan. I have studied Mapp provided.
- I further state that I and my group will stay in the boundaires that Lisa's kayaks has requested.
- Fort Piece Inlet State Park Location No further West than Westly Island, no further North than Little Jim Bridge, not in the inlet at all.
- North Causeway Island location, i will stay out of channel. No further north than SL 13 channel marker 187, east to Pepper Park, I will not go under draw bridge heading south, i agree to stay in a north east direction of this location.
- I will check in with rental attendant upon returning equipment. And make sure my group is marked returned safe and sound.
- I do have working phone with me and will communicate to Lisas Kayaks rental station if I am in trouble, lost , or requesting an extension of rental time well in advance. I also will answer phone/ text from Lisas kayaks
- I have given my float plan to rental attendant, and will stay with range.