RELEASE, INDEMNIFICATION, AND HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT
In consideration of being allowed to participate in any activity in any way at Mississippi Axe Throwing Company, LLC and all its subsidiaries, its related events and activities, I, the undersigned, warrant, covenant, and agree that:
1. The risk of injury from the inherently dangerous activities arising out of and related to Mississippi Axe Throwing Company, LLC is open, obvious, and significant, including the potential for permanent paralysis and death, and while particular skills, equipment, and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the inherent risk of serious injury or death does exist;
2. I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES as defined below, and assume full responsibility and assume all risk of participation; and,
3. I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation. If, however, I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of Mississippi Axe Throwing Company, LLC employees immediately; and,
4. I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, beneficiaries, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS Mississippi Axe Throwing Company, LLC, their members, officers, officials, agents and/or employees, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and, if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used for the activity (“Releasees”) WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property associated with my presence or participation, WHETHER ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
5. I do not have COVID19 and I have not been exposed to COVID19.
6. I do not have symptoms of COVID19 and I do not have a fever.
September 18, 2020