2019 - 2020 Season Pass Agreement
Please do not accept or use a season pass unless you are willing to accept this agreement.
1.Your Season Pass is non-refundable, non-transferable, and not for resale. Violation of this policy will result in the pass being confiscated and voided, and may subject the Season Pass holder and the authorized user to prosecution for theft of services. Season Passes are void if altered.
2. If lost or stolen, you will be charged $35 for a replacement Season Pass. A replacement pass can be issued 24 hours after you notify Sundance of the Season Pass being lost or stolen.
3. If you forget your Season Pass, a day pass may be issued with identification for $10.
4. Your Season Pass must be visible to lift attendants at all times.
5. Season Pass holders are expected to observe certain rules and policies. Any of the following violations is a ground for loss of Season Pass without compensation or legal prosecution:
- a. Skiing/Snowboarding too fast, recklessly or beyond your ability;
- b. Not skiing/snowboarding in compliance with the Your Responsibility Code as set forth on Trail Map;
- c. Skiing/Snowboarding beyond “CLOSED AREA” or boundary signs;
- d. Swinging or jumping out of lift chairs;
- e. Abusive or rude language or other unacceptable or dangerous behavior on Sundance property;
- f. Failing to follow signs, warnings, or instructions;
- g. Engaging in activities for compensation while on Sundance property, including providing ski/snowboard instruction or soliciting students;
- h. Failure to pay Sundance for goods or services received; and
- i. Other conduct that in Sundance’s discretion harms its business and operations.
6. You must agree to and sign the Season Pass Release and Indemnity Agreement, which is a condition to obtaining and using your Season Pass. The Season Pass Release and Indemnity Agreement is incorporated herein and part of this document.
7. The Season Pass is valid only during the above ski season for skiing/snowboarding and the following summer season for hiking and mountain biking activities and does not authorize any other activity offered by the resort.
8. I agree to voluntarily surrender this Season Pass at the request of any Sundance personnel for alleged violations of this agreement without any claim for reimbursement of expense or cost.
9. The parties agree that this agreement shall be governed by Utah law in the broadest fashion and to the fullest extent allowed by law to effectuate the full release of all liability, the indemnity, the express assumption of risk, and the covenant not to sue contained herein.
10. Each Season Pass holder must sign this agreement, and a parent/legal guardian must sign for Season Pass holders under 18 years of age.
Persons under the age of 18 are required to have a Parent, Adult Responsible Party or Legal Guardian (Responsible Party)read and countersign this agreement.
To the fullest extent allowed by law, the Responsible Party individually and on behalf of the minor has read, understood, and expressly agrees to all of the terms of this Agreement contained on both pages. The Responsible Party agrees and acknowledges Responsible Party and minor’s express assumption of risk, release of liability, indemnity and covenants not to sue Sundance, including for negligence. The Responsible Party releases all of their rights or claims against Sundance including wrongful death damages and agrees to indemnify Sundance for any other Responsible Parties claims even if Sundance is negligent. The Responsible Party is solely responsible to explain and enforce all rules and to undertake all duties and responsibilities to educate control and protect the minor(s) from all of the risks involved in the Activities. The Responsible Party agrees to pay all medical bills and expenses incurred by the minor(s) and waives all rights of subrogation against Sundance. The Responsible Party agrees to make all decisions concerning the minor’s participation in Activities and use of Sundance. If the minor has rented a bike from Sundance, the Responsible Party agrees that they are fully responsible for all damage(s) or loss to the bike or other Equipment, and agree to pay for all repairs at full retail value or for the new retail cost of the bike or Equipment, if lost or stolen.