Yoga Fun Day Space Coast
Sponsor and Exhibitor Contract
COMPANY LOGO AND INFORMATION
For Featured Studios, Official sponsors and corporate sponsorship please submit a Company logo and Company/product description (“Company Information”). Sponsors and Exhibitors: see details on Exhibit A for number of words.
SAM INTERNATIONAL, Inc. (“Yoga Fun Day”) is authorized to make use of the Company Information in the Conference program and website, and in related marketing and promotional materials. Company Information should be submitted via email Sam at email@example.com and should comply with one of the following print specs: 1. Adobe Illustrator or Freehand EPS file, (vector file) with fonts outlined (this is very important: Yoga Fun Day is not responsible for providing fonts for printing sponsor-submitted logos.) or 2. 300 ppi Photoshop TIFF, EPS or JPEG file of your non-animated logo. The web logo will appear on a white background.
Agreed: Sponsor/Exhibitor is bound to this Sponsor and Exhibitor Application and Contract (“Agreement”) for Yoga Fun Day Delray Beach Old School Square. I have read and agree to all the terms and conditions of the Agreement. I warrant that I am authorized to sign on behalf of the Sponsor/Exhibitorlisted above and that all information I have provided is complete and accurate.
September 20, 2019
Upon receipt of this signed Agreement and full payment, Yoga Fun Day will list you as a vendor/sponsor.
ASSIGNMENT OF SPACE: Yoga Fun Day shall assign the booth, display and/or tabletop space as agreed to under this Agreement for the period of the display and such assignment will generally be made no later than one weeks before the Event. Location assignments willbe on a first-come, first-served basis, may be modified by Yoga Fun Day due to changes in Event layout, venue or other factors, and will be made solely at the discretion of Yoga Fun Day may refuse permission to exhibit any products or services Yoga Fun Day deems objectionable or unsuitable for the Event. Company shall not assign to a third party its space or any portion of that space without the prior written consent of Yoga Fun Day, which Yoga Fun Day may grant or withhold at its sole discretion. If such permission is given, the Company assumes full responsibility for the conduct of the assignee and all itsrepresentatives.
COMPANY EVENTS: Company shall not schedule or sponsor any event in connection with the Conference, including without limitation eveningevents, during a time overlaps that or conflict with any Conference event published inYoga Fun Day's schedule.
INDEMNITY AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Neither Yoga Fun Day, any co-sponsor, venue provider nor any of their respective officers, agents, employees, contractors, facilities, representatives or assigns shall be liable for, and Company hereby releases them from, any claims for damage, loss, expense, harm, or injury or death to the person, property or business of the Company and/or any of its visitors, officers, agents, employees, contractors, or other representatives, resulting from theft, fire, earthquake, water, unavailability of the facility, uncontrollable events, third parties, accident or any other reason in connection with the display at the Conference. The Company hereby indemnifies, and shall defend, and protect Yoga Fun Day and hold Yoga Fun Day any co-sponsor and venue provider harmless from any and all claims, demands, suits, liability, damages, losses, costs, attorney’s fees, and expenses which might result or arise from Company’s participation in the Conference or any actions of Company’s officers, agents, employees, contractors, or other representatives. Under no circumstance will Yoga Fun Day, any co-sponsor, or the venue provider be liable for lost profits or other incidental or consequential damages for any of their acts or omissions whatsoever whether or not appraised of the possibility or likelihood of such damages or lost profits. In no event shall Yoga Fun Day's liability, under any circumstance, exceed the amount actually paid to it by the Company. Yoga Fun Day makes no representations or warranties regarding the number or identity of persons who will attend the Conference.
OBSERVANCE OF LAWS: Company shall abide by and observe all laws, rules and regulations, and ordinances in connection with Company’s promotion of, and participation in the Conference and this Agreement, including without limitation federal CAN-SPAM laws and all applicable privacy and data protection laws and regulations in regard to the transmission of email. To the extent that Yoga Fun Day provides Company with Conference-related materials for use in connection with Company’s promotional activities under this Agreement, Company understandsand agreesthat such materials are provided without any warranties,express or implied.
CANCELLATION OR TERMINATION BY Yoga Fun Day: If for any reason beyond its reasonable control, including without limitation fire, strike, earthquake, damage, hurricane, tsunami, construction or renovation to the display site, government regulation, public catastrophe, or act of God (“Force Majeure”), Yoga Fun Day shall determine that the Conference or any part will not be held, Yoga Fun Day may cancel the Conference or any part thereof. In that event, the liability of Yoga Fun Day is limited to the amount of fees paid, and Yoga Fun Day shall determine and refund to the Company its proportionate share of the balance of the fees received which remains after deducting all expenses incurred by Yoga Fun Day. In the event, however, that Yoga Fun Day cancels the Conference for any reason other than Force Majeure, Yoga Fun Day shall refund to Company the full amount of the fees paid by Company.
CANCELLATION BY COMPANY: All payments made to Yoga Fun Day or agreed to under this Agreement shall be deemed fully earned and non-refundable in consideration for expenses incurred by Yoga Fun Day and Yoga Fun lost or deffered opportuninty to provide space and/or sponsorship opportunity to others.
AGREEMENT TO TERMS, CONDITIONS AND RULES: Company agrees to observe and abide by the foregoing terms and conditions and by such additional terms, conditions, and rules made by Yoga Fun Day from time to time for the efficient and safe operation of the Conference. This Agreement represents the final, complete and exclusive agreement between the Company and Yoga Fun Day concerning the subject matter of this Agreement. Yoga Fun Day does not make any warranties or other agreements except as set forth above. Any amendment to this contract must be in writing signed by Yoga Fun Day. No business forms (including without limitation any Company purchase order terms and conditions) shall modify, interpret, supplement or alter in any manner the express terms of this Agreement. The rights of Yoga Fun Day under this Agreement shall not be deemed waived except as specifically stated in writing and signed by an officer of Yoga Fun Day. If any term of this Agreement shall be declared invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of the Agreement shall continue in full force and effect. This Agreement shall be binding upon the heirs,successors,and assigns of the Company subject to the terms of this Agreement consent regarding to assignment.
SPACE COAST: Set up is on Saturday, October 12, 2019, from 6:00 A.M. to 9:30 A.M. All booths must be set up and ready to go by Saturday, October 12, at 9:30 A.M. If you have special needs please contact Sam at firstname.lastname@example.org and make arrangements. There are parking garages, off street parking and other parking options in and around Riverfront Park in Historic Cocoa, Florida.
- All Vendors will be assigned an arrival time, unloading location, and marketplace location. Please DO NOT be late for your assigned arrival time. You will be emailed these details about one week in advance of the event.
- A designated unloading location will be assigned and vendor MUST adhere to their unloading specific location.
- Marketplace/Tent/Event location assignments will be assigned on a first come, first serve location with Sponsor receiving priority for prime locations.
- All vendors must have their setup complete by 9:30 A.M.
- You must bring your own tables, chairs, linens and tents UNLESS you previously requested and paid us to provide them or your package includes them. Please note, Premiere Booths, VIP Booths and Regular Booth Packages does include a tent. All other packages state that you must bring your own tent OR rent them from us prior to event day. We must know at least one week in advance to event day and be paid in advance.
- Please coordinate and purchase tent, tables and chairs in advance with our team. One (1) 10x10 white pop up tent is $100.00. Two (2) chairs are $20 and one table is $50.
- Vendor space and tent setup should be creative and aesthetically pleasing. We support individuality and want your light to shine. This will contribute to all attendees festival experience.
- If you are setting up your own tent, it must be weighted down. Bring weights or sandbags to weight down your tents.
- If you need electricity, please be sure to bring your own extension cord that measures at least 25 ft or longer and our team will get you set up.
- WE DO NOT GUARANTEE ELECTRICITY. YOU MUST REQUEST ELECTRICITY IN ADVANCE. There are a lot of electric outlets in Cocoa however, you must request electricity in advance to ensure you get the electricity you need.
- After you unload, you have 15 min to unload your car if you drive on the lawn to unload you will need to park in a nearby parking lot or garage.
BREAK DOWN AND DEPARTURE
- Vendors can not break down until 5 P.M. on SAT NIGHT. NO EXCEPTIONS. Note: We are having music on the main stage on Sat night thus, we highly encourage you to keep your booth open and not zip it up and go home. Vendors can not break down until 5 PM on Sunday. NO EXCEPTIONS FOR SUN BREAK DOWN. (We will have security patrolling the area on Sat Night)
- Load Out must be done quickly. Please use the same loading space as your assigned unloading procedures. Be careful of children and festival goers.
- Please pick up all trash in your area. Do not leave any samples, products, boxes or any kind of trash behind. You will be FINED by the City of Delray Beach and YFD if your area is not tidy and free of liter.
- DO NOT LEAVE ANY BOXES, BAGS OF GARBAGE OR TRASH BEHIND OR WE WILL BILL YOU AN ADDITIONAL $200 TO YOUR CREDIT CARD ON FILE. We will have a team picking up trash throughout the day but please make sure to take out what you bring in.
MARKETING AND PROMOTIONS
Vendors should participate in marketing efforts by notifying your customer base about your participation via social media, email blasts, and/or print marketing. Should you market via print, our team will provide you with materials and you can share from our facebook pages and social media pages as well. [intiail]
You are allowed to create your own mailing list and collect names and contact info. If you collect emails or any other contact information for Yoga Fun Day attendees you MUST provide our team with a copy prior to your departure.
September 20, 2019