In consideration of being permitted to participate in any way in the Martial Arts Program of TransformDojo LLC (hereinafter "TransformDojo") and/or being permitted to enter for any purpose any restricted area (here in defined as any area where in admittance to the general public is prohibited), the undersigned ("Participant") named below agree:
1. Prior to participating in any TransformDojo program, activity, or event, the Participant agrees to inspect the facilities and equipment to be used, and if he or she believes anything is unsafe, the participant should immediately advise the officials of such condition and refuse to participate. I understand and agree that, if at any time, I feel anything to be UNSAFE; I will immediately take all precautions to avoid the unsafe area and REFUSE TO PARTICIPATE further.
2. Participant fully understand and acknowledge that:
There are risks and dangers associated with participation in Martial Arts events and activities which could result in bodily injury partial and/or total disability, paralysis and death.
The social and economic losses and/or damages, which could result from these risks and dangers described above, could be severe.
These risks and dangers may be caused by the action, inaction or negligence of the Participant or the action, inaction or negligence of others, including, but not limited to TansformDojo.
There may be other risks not known to us or are not reasonably foreseeable at this time.
3. Participant accept and assume such risks and responsibility for the losses and/or damages following such injury, disability, paralysis or death, however caused and whether caused in whole or in part by the negligence of the Releasees named below.
4. Participant HEREBY RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE the facility used by the Participant, including its owners, managers, promoters, lessees of premises used to conduct the Martial Arts event or program, premises and event inspectors, underwriters, consultants and others who give recommendations, directions or instructions to engage in risk evaluation or loss control activities regarding the facility or events held at such facility and each of them, their directors, officers, agents, employees, all for the purpose herein referred to as “Releasee"... From all liability to the undersigned, my/our personal representatives, assigns, executors, heirs and next of kin for any and all claims, demands, losses or damages and any claims or demands therefore on account of any injury, including but not limited to the death of the participant or damage to property, arising out of or relating to the events(s) caused alleged to be caused in whole or in part by the negligence of the releasee or otherwise.
5. Participant HEREBY acknowledge that THE ACTIVITIES OF THE EVENTS(S) ARE VERY DANGEROUS and involve the risk of serious injury and/or death and /or property damage.
6. Each of THE UNDERSIGNED also expressly acknowledges that INJURIES RECEIVED MAY BE COMPOUNDED OR INCREASE BY NEGLIGENT RESCUE OPERATIONS OR PROCEDURES OF THE RELEASEES. EACH OF THE UNDERSIGNED further expressly agrees that the foregoing release, waive, and indemnity agreement is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by the law of the Province or State in which the event is conducted and that if any portion is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall, notwithstanding continue in full legal force and effect.
7. On behalf of the participant and individually, the undersigned partner(s) and/or legal guardians for the minor participant executes this Waiver and Release. If, despite the release, the participant makes a claim against any of the Releasees, the parent(s) and/or legal guardian(s will reimburse the Releasee for any money which they have paid to the participant, or on his behalf - and hold them harmless.
8.School Administrators and those acting under its authority reserve the right to use photographs, videos, artwork, or other likeness of the participant for marketing, trade, publishing or any other lawful purpose
STATE LAW REQUIRES THAT THIS MARTIAL ARTS SCHOOL REGISTER WITH THE BUREAU OF CONSUMER PROTECTION AND ANTI TRUST OF THE DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE AND MAY REQUIRE THAT THIS MARTIAL ARTS SCHOOL POST A BOND TO PROTECT CUSTOMERS WHO PAY IN ADVANCE FOR MEMBERSHIP OR SERVICES IN THE EVENT THIS MARTIAL ARTS SCHOOL CLOSES. YOU SHOULD ASK TO SEE EVIDENCE THAT THIS MARTIAL ARTS SCHOOL HAS EITHER POSTED A BOND IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE LAW OR HAS BEEN EXEMPTED FROM THIS REQUIREMENT BY THE ATTORNEY GENERAL BEFORE YOU SIGN THIS CONTRACT. IF THEIS MARTIAL ARTS SCHOOL HAS NOT POSTED SUCH A BOND, AND YOU PAY THIS MARTIAL ARTS SCHOOL FOR MORE THAN ONE MONTH'S MEMBERSHIP OR SERVICES IN ADVANCED, THEN YOU ARE PAYING FOR FUTURE SERVICES, AND YOU MAY BE RISKING THE LOSS OF YOU MONEY IN THE EVENT THAT THE MARTIAL ARTS SCHOOL CEASES TO CONDUCT BUSINESS.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND HAVE SIGNED IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT AN INDUCEMENT, ASSURANCE OR GUARANTEE BEING MADE TO ME AND INTEND MY SIGNATURE TO BE COMPLETE AND UNCONDITIONAL RELEASE OF ALL LIABILITY TO THE GREATEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW.
YOU AMY CANCEL THIS TRANSACTION IN WRITING ANY TIME PRIOR TO MIDNIGHT OF THE THIRD BUSINESS DAY AFTER THE DATE OF THIS TRANSACTION.