WAIT: DID YOU RECENTLY COMPLETE OUR ELECTRONIC WAIVER? YOUR WAIVER IS VALID FOR 12-MONTHS.
IF SO, SKIP THIS STEP AND PROCEED TO THE RENTAL COUNTER.
SHOOTER'S WORLD RANGE RULES
1) All shooters will abide by the five firearm safety rules at all times:
- Treat every firearm as if it were loaded.
- Keep your gun pointed in a safe direction, downrange.
- Never point your gun at anything you don't intend to shoot.
- Always keep your finger off the trigger until you are ready to shoot.
- Be sure of your target and what is beyond.
2) No one under the influence of alcohol or any controlled substance is allowed on the range.
3) All customers 18 and over must present valid government issued ID.
4) Firearms must be unloaded and cased unless on the firing line/shooting bench. No exceptions.
5) No one is allowed in front of the firing line.
6) The range officer is in charge of the range at all times.
7) Always point firearms downrange.
8) When shooting, keep the muzzle below the red line on the walls.
9) Do not shoot the floor of the range.
10) All rounds must impact the black rubber backstop.
11) Drawing from the holster is prohibited.
12) No rapid fire. You must control the firearm.
13) Shooters under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian or have written permission from a parent or legal guardian.
14) Pregnant women are not permitted on the range. It is also advised that women who are breastfeeding do not shoot on the range.
15) Ear and eye protection must be worn at all times.
16) Food and drink are prohibited from the range.
17) Smoking, vaping, and smokeless tobacco is prohibited in the store and the range.
18) Shell casings must be swept past the firing line. Do not throw brass away in trash cans.
19) You may pick up your own brass.
20) No pistol grip only firearms are allowed on the range. All rifles must have buttstocks and sights.
21) The following ammunition is NOT allowed on the range:
- Green tip/armor piercing
- Tracer rounds
- Incendiary rounds
- Bird shot, game shot, etc. ONLY buck shot and slug are allowed.
ANY SERIOUS VIOLATION WILL END YOUR RANGE USE!
Shooters are responsible for damage to: Carriers, lines or track wire
ALL SHOOTERS MUST SIGN BEFORE ENTERING THE RANGE
- I read and understand the range rules and the five basic firearm safety rules and will abide by them at all times.
- I will not use or operate any firearm in a manner that might be construed as dangerous or hazardous to myself or any other person at the facility.
- I will abide by the rules and regulations as they pertain to my conduct while I occupy these premises.
- I take responsibility for all guns and ammunition that I bring to or use in the facility. I agree to hold harmless Shooter's World, its employees and representatives against liability for injury or damages by reason of my acts or neglect in the use of these premises.
FIREARM RENTAL POLICY
1) I have read the range rules and understand them.
2) Only ammo purchased at Shooter's World may be used in the rented firearm(s).
3) I will immediately notify the range officer if I experience a jam or malfunction with the rented firearm(s).
4) I will not dismantle the rented firearm(s).
5) I will not make adjustments to the optics of the rented firearm(s).
6) I have been properly instructed by range officer on how to safely: load; cycle; fire; unload and otherwise operate the rented firearm(s).
7) A rented firearm(s) must be unloaded, with magazine removed and slide locked back when returned to the range counter.
WAIVER OF LIABILITY
I hereby agree to release and hold harmless Shooter's World, and all Shooter's World employees and agents from any and all liability for any damages or injury I may receive on the premises for any cause whatsoever. This agreement and waiver of liability shall apply to any action that might accrue to my heirs, representatives, and me. Further, I am fully aware of the personal danger inherent in being present on the range, and I agree to assume all risks thereof.
Date: January 25, 2020