Any and all visitors, guests, attendees, member, or users of the Axe Factor Throwing, Inc. shall execute an agreement providing for the waiver and release of liability, and indemnification of Axe Factor Throwing, its owners, heirs, and assigns, the Landlord of premises, its owners, heirs, and assigns, the World Axe Throwing League (WATL) and the village of Plainfield, and Operator, in the following form:
I/We hereby understand and agree to accept the risk of bodily injury and/or property damage which I/we may incur or cause a third party to incur as a result of my/our use of the Axe Factor Throwing, Inc. facilities and premises. I/We understand that this risk includes, but is not limited to, airborne materials or objects, and the actions of other users of the Axe Factor Throwing. With this understanding, I/we further agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the WATL, Village of Plainfield, its officers, agents, and employees, and the Operator, its officers, agents, and employees, from and against any and all claims, leases, injuries, suits or judgments arising from, or in connection with, my/our presence on the Axe Factor Throwing, Inc. location. I/we agree to this indemnification and save harmless for myself/ourselves, my/our successors, assigns, heirs, executors and administrators, and any other person or entity(ies) who/which may have a claim based upon my/our personal injuries and/or property damage. Furthermore, I/we have read and agree to abide by the rules and regulations pertaining to use of the Axe Factor Throwing, Inc. listed in this document:
- All persons must not be impaired by alcohol or legal/illegal drugs.
- Do not place any body parts on the protective fencing.
- Closed toe shoes are required to participate in Axe Throwing
- No Axes are to be thrown while any person is on the target side of the 12 foot line (yellow).
- Axes are not to be removed from the throwing lanes except league member’s personal axes after the league play is completed. Then they must be placed in a protective sheath and stored in a backpack or gym bag.
- Axes are to be placed in the throwing lane box and never handed to the next thrower.
- No Horseplay.
- No Abusive / Foul Language
- No Damaging of Axe Throwing Inc.’s Property or Facility
- All participants must follow the instructions of Axe Factor Throwing staff members or they will forfeit their booking fee and may be asked to leave the facility.
- All Minors (under 18) must be accompanied by a Parent or Guardian at all times in the facility.
- Abide By All Posted Safety Rules.