Liability Waiver and Behavior Agreement
I understand that participating on the PedalPub® party bike is a potentially dangerous activity. I assume the risk that I may become ill, injured and/or injure someone else while using the PedalPub® party bike. I assume all risks associated with my use of the PedalPub® party bike, as well as all risk of loss, theft or damage of personal property while using or present on the PedalPub® party bike or at the establishments/locations where the tour may visit or at any other time and any other location before, during and after the tour. I also hereby grant PedalPub® St.Petersburg, LLC permission to use my likeness in photos or videos for social media publication but not for sale. I will not bring any action against PedalPub® St.Petersburg, LLC, its employees, successors and/or assigns, for personal injury, illness, property loss, use of likeness, or property damage, including any action for negligence, breach of warranty, products liability or strict liability, and hereby forever waive, on my own behalf and on behalf of my successors and/or assigns, the right to bring such action.
I affirm that I am at least 21 years of age and of sound and sober mind and capable of making this Agreement. Further, I agree that I understand all the language in this document and what I am doing and agreeing not to do by signing it. If I did not fully understand what this document means, I would not sign this document or use a PedalPub® party bike until I had been advised regarding it by my own attorney.
I also understand that PedalPub® St Petersburg LLC carries a $1,000,000 limit of liability insurance which may affect my ability to recover damages and agree to hold harmless PedalPub® St Petersburg LLC, its owners, employees, successors and/or assigns for any claims exceeding this limit. This hold harmless agreement shall apply to myself as well as my heirs, successors and/or assigns. I agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless the owners and manufacturers of the PedalPub® party bike from any liability against any and all claims, including damages or demands of third parties, including but not limited to, successors and assigns, as a result of my use of the PedalPub® party bike.
1. All riders must be 21 years of age or older.
2. Renters may bring beer or wine or other fermented beverages on board as allowed by law. No hard liquor, nothing in glass.
3. All alcoholic beverages and people holding them must remain on the PedalPub® party bike at all times.
4. No person arriving in an intoxicated condition, or becoming intoxicated during the tour, shall be allowed to board the PedalPub® party bike.
5. The PedalPub® Pilot is responsible for the PedalPub® party bike and his/her decisions are final.
6. All laws and rules regarding alcohol and behavior apply to all passengers before, during and after PedalPub® party bike tours. Inappropriate behavior may result in the offending passenger(s) being asked to disembark immediately. No refund will be issued to passengers(s) asked to disembark. Passengers will be responsible for their own transportation from point of disembarking. Inappropriate behavior includes but is not limited to:
- Bringing hard liquor on board the PedalPub or onto its premises
- Consuming alcohol while not aboard PedalPub
- Bringing alcohol on board from any bar stop
- Extreme intoxication
- Giving alcohol to non-passengers
- Foul language or gestures
- Public urination or vomiting
- Loitering more than 5 minutes after tour
- Excessive noise/screaming
7. All open alcoholic beverages must be discarded before the tour ends.
8. Any transgressions of the above may result in the Pilot ending the tour immediately and causing a $300 fee to be charged to the Renter’s credit card. No refund will be issued for tours ended early due to passenger behavior.
9. All laws and rules regarding alcohol apply to all passengers before, during and after PedalPub® party bike tours.
10. A $100 “Abandonment Fee" will be charged to Public Tour riders not returning to the starting point.
I have read, understood, and I agree to the above provisions.
Today's Date: September 26, 2023