If at any time during the class, you feel discomfort or strain, gently come out of the posture. You may rest at any time during the class. It is important in yoga that you listen to your body, and respect its limits on any given day.
By signing the following waiver of liability I hereby agree to the following:
- I understand that yoga includes physical movements as well as an opportunity for relaxation, stress re-education and relief of muscular tension. As is the case with any physical activity, the risk of injury, even serious or disabling, is always present and cannot be entirely eliminated. If I experience any pain or discomfort, I will listen to my body, discontinue the activity, and ask for support from the instructor. I will continue to breathe smoothly. I assume full responsibility for any and all damages, which may incur through participation and attendance of the venue, and waive all liability of the venue and the instructor.
- I understand that Yoga is not a substitute for medical attention, examination, diagnosis or treatment. Yoga is not recommended and is not safe under certain medical conditions. By signing, I affirm that a licensed physician has verified my good health and physical condition to participate in such a fitness program, if required.
- If I am pregnant, become pregnant or I am post-natal or post-surgical, my signature verifies that I have my physician’s approval to participate. I also affirm that I alone am responsible to decide whether to practice yoga and participation is at my own risk. I hereby agree to irrevocably release and waive any claims that I have now or may have hereafter against the instructor and all related facilities and premises for any personal injury or negligence.
- In addition, I will inform the instructor in writing of any health related issues I have that may affect me whilst participating in the class.
- The facility and the instructor are not in any way responsible for any loss or damage of your personal property.
- I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim I may have against the instructor or the facility, or any of its staff for injury or damages that I may sustain a as a result of participating in the class. I, my heirs and legal representatives forever release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue the instructor, the venue or any of its staff for any injury or death caused by their negligence or other acts.
If any portion of this release from liability shall be deemed by a Court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, then the remainder of this release from liability shall remain in full force and effect and the offending provision or provisions severed here from. I have carefully read and fully understand and agree to the above term of this Liability Waiver Agreement. I am signing this agreement voluntarily and recognize that my signature serves as complete and unconditional release of all liability to the greatest extent allowed by law and that it cannot be changed orally.
I acknowledge that I have had ample opportunity before signing this Form to get independent legal advice about it.