*** IMPORTANT ***
COVID 19 RISK & LIABILITY
By registering below, you are acknowledging that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By attending/participating in any Unbeaten Path Tours & Yoga class or activity, you and any guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and agree not to hold Unbeaten Path Tours & Yoga, any of their affiliates, owners, employees, agents, contractors, or volunteers liable for any illness or injury.
Additionally, in accordance with Sonoma & Mendocino County guidelines for public health and safety, we kindly require all participants to respect the following COVID-19 procedures:
- Please perform a health self-check before arriving using the CDC Symptoms of Coronavirus as a guide. You will be asked if this has been performed and to confirm your health status.
- Please do not attend an Unbeaten event if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, suspect you have been exposed to the virus, or are suffering from any other flu-like or respiratory illness. Cancellations require lead times to the best of your ability. See our FAQ or inquire.
Participants agree to follow the below required guidelines as mandated county Sonoma and Mendocino guidelines.
- I will wear a protective face covering as detailed by Sonoma County code C19-14 ( and additionally noted in section 5), also in Appendix A SIP orders. No Mask = No Service.
- I pledge to maintain a 6 foot physical distance from other participants not belonging to your household.
- I will bring my own food & water and will manage or bring my own equipment, such as, walking sticks, cameras, binoculars, mats
- If unable to provide my own equipment, I assume all risks associated and as stipulated above
- I understand that current group sizes are limited to 10 persons (which includes a minimum of 1 Unbeaten Path Tours & Yoga guide) and that there will be no physical contact or sharing of food and drink, and no shared physical equipment or materials unless they are sanitized before and after use, and used by only one person for the duration of the experience.
- I understand that Unbeaten Path Tours & Yoga has the right to refuse services to any guests at any time should a concern about the safety and health of any Unbeaten Path Tours & Yoga representatives, teachers, contractors, agents, volunteers or any other guest's arise based solely on the judgement of Unbeaten Path Tours & Yoga.
I have carefully read the above COVID19 REQUIREMENTS for participation in any Unbeaten Path Tours & Yoga experience and fully understand its contents and am aware that this is a release of liability, medical self insurance, photo release and a contract between me and Unbeaten Path, and sign it of my own free will. Refunds will not be provided for those that show up for their service and do not follow the above requirements mandated by Sonoma and Mendocino Counties.
By signing the below, I acknowledge that I voluntarily agree to the terms and specific COVID-19 conditions stated above.
Date: July 26, 2021
PLEASE CONTINUE and INITIAL BELOW for COMPLETION OF WAIVER
- I am participating in classes or services during which I will be receiving information and instruction about yoga and health. I recognize that yoga requires physical exertion, which may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and I am fully aware of the potential risks and hazards involved.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in any physical fitness program, including yoga. Yoga is not a substitute for medical attention, examination, diagnosis or treatment. Yoga is not recommended and is not safe under certain medical conditions. I represent and warrant that I have no medical condition that would prevent my participation in physical fitness activities.
- In consideration of being permitted to participate in yoga classes, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I may incur as a result of participating in any Unbeaten Path Tours program located at Gualala Dance Studio, Timber Cove Resort or any other noted location.
- If I am pregnant, become pregnant or I am post-natal or post-surgical, my signature verifies that I have my physician's approval to participate. I also affirm that I alone am responsible to decide whether to practice yoga and participation is at my own risk. I hereby agree to irrevocably release and waive any claims that I have now or may have hereafter against Unbeaten Path Tours and it's instructors.
- In further consideration of being permitted to participate in the yoga classes, I knowingly, voluntarily, and expressly waive any claim I may have against the instructor, Unbeaten Path Tours, its owner Margaret Lindgren or any employees of Unbeaten Path Tours or the leaseholder of the building for injuries or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in classes or workshops held at Timber Cove Resort or elsewhere.
I have read and fully understand and agree to the above terms of this Liability Waiver Agreement. I am signing this agreement voluntarily and recognize that my signature serves as complete and unconditional release of all liability to the greatest extent allowed by law in the State of California.