*** IMPORTANT ***
COVID 19 RISK & LIABILITY
By registering below, you are acknowledging that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By attending/participating in any Unbeaten Path Tours & Yoga class or activity, you and any guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and agree not to hold Unbeaten Path Tours & Yoga, any of their affiliates, owners, employees, agents, contractors, or volunteers liable for any illness or injury.
Additionally, in accordance with Sonoma & Mendocino County guidelines for public health and safety, we kindly require all participants to respect the following COVID-19 procedures:
- Please perform a health self-check before arriving using the CDC Symptoms of Coronavirus as a guide. You will be asked if this has been performed and to confirm your health status.
- Please do not attend an Unbeaten event if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, suspect you have been exposed to the virus, or are suffering from any other flu-like or respiratory illness. Cancellations require lead times to the best of your ability. See our FAQ or inquire.
Participants agree to follow the below required guidelines as mandated county Sonoma and Mendocino guidelines.
- I will wear a protective face covering as detailed by Sonoma County code C19-14 ( and additionally noted in section 5), also in Appendix A SIP orders. No Mask = No Service.
- I pledge to maintain a 6 foot physical distance from other participants not belonging to your household.
- I will bring my own food & water and will manage or bring my own equipment, such as, walking sticks, cameras, binoculars, mats
- If unable to provide my own equipment, I assume all risks associated and as stipulated above
- I understand that current group sizes are limited to 10 persons (which includes a minimum of 1 Unbeaten Path Tours & Yoga guide) and that there will be no physical contact or sharing of food and drink, and no shared physical equipment or materials unless they are sanitized before and after use, and used by only one person for the duration of the experience.
I have carefully read the above COVID19 REQUIREMENTS for participation in any Unbeaten Path Tours & Yoga experience and fully understand its contents and am aware that this is a release of liability, medical self insurance, photo release and a contract between me and Unbeaten Path, and sign it of my own free will. Refunds will not be provided for those that show up for their service and do not follow the above requirements mandated by Sonoma and Mendocino Counties.
By signing the below, I acknowledge that I voluntarily agree to the terms and specific COVID-19 conditions stated above.
Date: April 12, 2021
CONTINUE BELOW to COMPLETE WAIVER
- I am aware that travel, whether by plane, train, auto, boat or on bicycle, foot or any other conveyance, known or unknown, contains some inherent risk of illness, injury or death, which may be caused by others, physical exertion for which I am not prepared, consumption of alcoholic beverages, forces of nature, or other agencies and risks known or unknown. I recognize that such risks may be present before, during and after the activity that I am participating in under the arrangements of Unbeaten Path Hiking Tours (Unbeaten Path) and its agents or associates. In consideration of, and as part of payment for, the right to engage in these activities, arranged for me by Unbeaten Path, and its agents or associates in connection with this activity, I have and do hereby fully assume all risk of illness, injury or death, and hereby release and discharge Unbeaten Path, and its agents and associates, from all actions, claims, or demands for damages resulting from my participation in said activities. I agree that the forgoing obligation shall be binding upon me personally, as well as upon my heirs, executors, administrators, and all members of my family, including any minors accompanying me. This agreement will be interpreted according to the laws of the state of California.
- I understand that my own medical insurance is the primary coverage, and I agree to self insure myself against medical expenditures in association with any activity I participate in with Unbeaten Path.
- I understand Unbeaten Path has the right to seek medical attention of any kind in regards to my involvement in any Unbeaten Path activity.
- I understand that Unbeaten Path reserves the right to take photographs or film/electronic records (photo release) of any of its customers, and hereby agree that Unbeaten Path may use any such photographic or film records for promotional and/or commercial purposes.
I have carefully read this agreement and fully understand its contents and am aware that this is a release of liability, medical self insurance, photo release and a contract between me and Unbeaten Path, and sign it of my own free will.