PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. BY SIGNING, YOU ARE GIVING UP YOUR AND/OR YOUR MINOR’S LEGAL RIGHTS.
In consideration of being allowed to participate in the services and activities, including, but not limited to, axe throwing arena access, axe throwing, indoor seating area, outdoor seating area, and snack bar and any related entertainment activities (thereby referred to as “ACTIVITIES”), provided by “Take Aim Axe Throwing, LLC” and its agents, owners, officers, volunteers, participants, employees, premises owners, equipment owners or providers and any and all other persons and entities acting in any capacity on its behalf; on behalf of myself, and/or on behalf of my minor child/ward, and each of our heirs, assigns, next of kin, personal representatives and estate, and all other persons and entities who could in any way represent me or them or act on my or their behalf, I agree to the following and declare to you that:
- I am familiar with the risks of serious injury and death which any participant in the ACTIVITIES must assume, and
- I believe that I am physically and mentally able to participate in the ACTIVITIES, and
- I understand that all applicable rules for participation must be followed and that at all times the sole responsibility for personal safety remains with me, and
- I will immediately remove myself and/or minor child/ward from participation, and notify the nearest official, if at any time I sense or observe any unsafe condition or if I feel that I have experienced any deterioration in my physical, emotional or mental fitness for continued participation in the ACTIVITIES.
- I agree that violation of any of the “Take Aim Axe Throwing, LLC” rules is grounds for immediate termination of ACTIVITIES with no refunds.
I UNDERSTAND AND AGREE, on behalf of myself, my heirs, personal representatives and next of kin, that my participation in the ACTIVITIES and execution of this document constitutes:
- an unqualified ASSUMPTION OF ALL RISKS associated with participation in the ACTIVITIES by me even if arising from negligence, or gross negligence, including any compounding or aggravation of injuries caused by negligent rescue operations or procedures, of the ACTIVITIES organizer and any persons associated therewith or participating therein, and
- a FULL AND FINAL RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY of the above named parties, any program organizer and all persons and organizations associated with them and the ACTIVITIES, including without limiting the generality of the foregoing, their respective officers, officials, agents and/or employees, other participants, owners and/ or lessors of the premises used to conduct the ACTIVITIES, sanctioning bodies, medical or rescue personnel (the “RELEASEES”), of and from with the respect to all injury, disability, death or loss or damage to person or property whether arising from the negligence, or negligent rescue of or by the foregoing or otherwise, and
- an UNDERSTANDING NOT TO SUE the RELEASEES for any loss, injury, costs or damages of any form or type, howsoever caused or arising, and whether directly or indirectly from the participation in the ACTIVITIES by me, and
- an AGREEMENT TO INDEMNIFY, and to SAVE and HOLD HARMLESS the RELEASEES, and each of them, from any litigation expense, legal fees, liability, damage, award or cost, of any form or type whatsoever, they may incur due to any claim made against any one of them whether the claim is based on the negligence or the gross negligence of the RELEASEES or otherwise.
- I confirm that the RELEASES will not be held responsible in the event of any complaint or legal action undertaken against myself as a result of bringing alcohol to any Take Aim Axe Throwing, LLC location or sponsored event.
- In the event that any representative of Take Aim Axe Throwing, LLC takes photographs or videos, I hereby assign full copyright of these photographs and videos to Take Aim Axe Throwing, LLC (and the related representatives and assigns) together with the right of reproduction either wholly or in part. Furthermore, I grant Take Aim Axe Throwing, LLC, the perpetual and unrestricted right to use and publish video and/or photographs of me and my child/ward, or where I and/or my child/ward may be included for editorial trade, product or service advertising and such other business purpose in any manner and medium, including advertising with any retouching or alteration without restriction or compensation
- You must wear closed-toed shoes in order to participate in axe throwing activities. By wearing footwear that exposes your toes, you're at risk of injury including, but not limited to, axes falling on your feet and/or hitting your feet causing minor to severe injury. If you decide to wear open-toed shoes despite being instructed not to do so either on this waiver and/or by an on-site employee, you assume all liability and risk by doing so.
- I understand that this agreement extends forever into the future and will have full force and legal effect each and every time I or my child/ward visits TAKE AIM AXE THROWING, LLC at the current or any other location; provided, however, that a minor child/ward will need to execute his/her own agreement upon reaching the age of 18 years.
By signing this document, I understand that I may be found by a court of law to have forever waived my and and/or my child’s/ward’s rights to maintain any action against TAKE AIM AXE THROWING, LLC on the basis of any claim from which I have released TAKE AIM AXE THROWING, LLC herein. I have had a reasonable and sufficient opportunity to read and understand this entire document and consult with legal counsel, or have voluntarily waived my right to do so. I knowingly and voluntarily agree to be bound by all terms and conditions set forth herein.
I HAVE READ THIS DOCUMENT THOROUGHLY.
I SIGN THIS DOCUMENT VOLUNTARILY AND WITHOUT INDUCEMENT.
Today's Date: December 5, 2020