June 24, 2020
We reserve the right to make changes to this Policy at any given time. If at any point in time Revolutionary Earth decides to make use of any personally identifiable information on file in a manner vastly different from that which was stated when this information was initially collected,
the user or users shall be promptly notified by email. Users at that time shall have the option to permit the use of their information in this separate manner.
1. What personal information is collected from you through our website;
2. Why we collect personal information and the legal basis for it;
3. How we use the information and with whom we may share it;
4. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data; and
5. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
Information We Collect
It is always up to you whether to disclose personal information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we may be unable to contact you for opportunities you volunteer for or provide you with any products or services available through our site. This website collects various types of information, which may include your name, address, email address, phone number, billing and/or credit card information, the latter of which may be used when you make donations, purchase products and/or services and to deliver the services you have requested.
This site will only collect personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide to us by way of surveys, completed forms, and emails. It is the intent of this site to use personal information only for the purpose for which it was requested, and any additional uses specifically provided for on this Policy.
Why We Collect Information and For How Long
We are collecting your data for the following reasons:
• To better understand your needs and provide you with the services you have requested;
• To fulfill our legitimate interest in improving our ability to provide volunteer opportunities;
• To send you an email newsletter containing information we think you may like when we have your
consent to do so.
The data we collect from you will be stored for no longer than necessary. The length of time we retain said
information will be determined based upon the following criteria:
• the length of time your personal information remains relevant;
• the length of time it is reasonable to keep records to demonstrate that we have fulfilled our duties and obligations;
• any limitation periods within which claims might be made;
• any retention periods prescribed by law or recommended by regulators, professional bodies or associations;
• the type of contract we have with you, the existence of your consent, and our legitimate interest in keeping such information as stated in this Policy.
Use of Information Collected
Revolutionary Earth does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of its customer lists and/or names to any third parties. Revolutionary Earth may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you request, including being connected to volunteer opportunities and subscriber services. Revolutionary Earth may also be in contact with you with regard to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered. Revolutionary Earth uses various third-party social media features including but not limited to Facebook and other interactive programs. These may collect your IP address and require cookies to work properly. These services are governed by the privacy policies of the providers and are not within Revolutionary Earth's control.
Disclosure of Information
Revolutionary Earth may not use or disclose the information provided by you except under the following circumstances:
• as necessary to provide services or products you have ordered;
• in other ways described in this Policy or to which you have otherwise consented;
• in the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined;
• as required by law, or in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
• to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
• as necessary to maintain, safeguard and preserve all the rights and property of Revolutionary Earth.
Revolutionary Earth reserves the right to contact you if needed for non-marketing purposes (such as bug alerts, security breaches, account issues, and/or changes in Revolutionary Earth products and services). In certain circumstances, we may use our website, newspapers, or other public means to post a notice.
Children under the age of 13 (COPPA Compliance Disclosure)
provides verifiable consent through a waiver to disclose personal information of children under thirteen (13) is entitled to direct Revolutionary Earth to delete such information and to refuse to allow any further collection or use of the child's information.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users and visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communications from us by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe from our website please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to email@example.com or opt-out from the third-party website through which we send our newsletter. Revolutionary Earth will continue to adhere to this Policy with respect to any personal information previously collected.
Links to Other Websites
Notice to European Union Users
Revolutionary Earth's operations are located primarily in the United States. If you provide information to us, the information will be transferred out of the European Union (EU) and sent to the United States. (The adequacy decision on the EU-US Privacy became operational on August 1, 2016. This framework protects the fundamental rights of anyone in the EU whose personal data is transferred to the United States for commercial purposes. It allows the free transfer of data to companies that are certified in the US under the
Privacy Shield.) By providing personal information to us, you are consenting to its storage and use as described in this Policy.
Revolutionary Earth takes precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (e.g. credit card information), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the
beginning of the address of the webpage. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your
information offline. Only employees and/or volunteers who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, volunteer coordination or subscriber services) are granted access to personal information. The computers and servers in which we store personal information are kept in a secure environment. This is all done to
prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user's personal information under our control.
The company also uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications to build users' trust and confidence in the internet and website use by providing simple and secure access and
communication of credit card and personal information.
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us
please feel free to contact us:
Telephone Number: 507-216-3543
3308 9th Ave NW