In consideration of the services Alternate Routes, officer, agents, volunteers, participants, employees and all other persons or entities acting in any capacity on his behalf I hereby agree, release, indemnify and discharge Alternate Routes on behalf of myself, my spouse, my children, my parents, my legal guardians, assigns, personal representatives and estate as follows:
- I recognize that the use of Alternate Routes’s facility and all related equipment and/or property have known and unknown risks of injury, including but not limited to: physical or emotional injury, paralysis, death, or damage to myself, to property or to third parties. I acknowledge that such risks cannot be eliminated or mitigated without jeopardizing the activities in which I am participating. Travel may also be required for shows, performances, meets and other events. As such, I recognize traveling to and from any events raises risk of auto accidents.
- That I am participating in the classes, programs, workshops, seminars and/or special events offered by Alternate Routes during which I will receive information and instruction about various physical fitness programs, including but not limited to, parkour, freerunning. I recognize that fitness programs require physical exertion that may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in Alternate Routes’s classes, sessions, programs or workshops, seminars and/or special events. I represent and warrant that I am physically fit and I have no medical condition that would prevent my full participation in the exercise classes, programs, workshops seminars and/or special events. I further represent and warrant that I will not be under the influence of alcohol or any substance, which would impair my ability to undertake activities within Alternate Routes
- In consideration of being permitted to participate in classes, programs, workshops, seminars and/or special events I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in the program.
- In consideration of being permitted to participate in Alternate Routes Personal Training classes, programs, workshops, seminars and/or special events I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim I may have against Alternate Routes for injury or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in the program or activities.
- In consideration of Alternate Routes permitting to use the Alternate Routes facility personal equipment, I, my spouse, assignees, heirs, guardians, and legal representatives hereby expressly assume all risks in using the Alternate Routes facility equipment and voluntarily indemnify, release from liability, agree to defend and hold harmless Alternate Routes and its subsidiaries and affiliates and any of their officers, directors, employees, agents, insurance carriers and representatives for any accident, injury, illness, death, loss, theft, damage to person or property, or other consequences suffered by me or my child arising or resulting directly or indirectly from my or my child’s use of the Alternate Routes facility Equipment, including but not limited to, claims arising from or related to Alternate Routes negligence and/or products liability, including strict products liability.
- In the event that my child or I is injured, I agree to assume financial obligation, either through my health insurance, or through some other means, for any medical costs that my child or I incurs. Alternate Routes assumes no responsibility for any medical expenses, injury or damage suffered by me or my child in connection with me or my child’s use of the Alternate Routes facility equipment.
- I, my heirs and legal representative, on my own behalf and / or on behalf of my child, forever release waive, discharge and covenant not to sue Alternate Routes, its directors, owners, shareholders, officers, parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, coaches, employees volunteers, sponsors, officials and / or agents (collectively, the “Releasees”) for any injury or death caused by their negligence or other acts while I or my child are on or about the Alternate Routes facility or using equipment or participating in any program affiliated with Alternate Routes , including but not limited to free running activities and training exercises, gymnastics, personal training, open gym hours and activities, and open gym use.
- I agree as an adult participant, or as the parent / legal guardian of a minor participant, in consideration for being permitted to use the Alternate Routes facility, grant Alternate Routes, its parent, subsidiaries, related and affiliated entities, officers, directors, partners, shareholders, employees, agents, successors and assigns, the irrevocable right and permission to photograph and / or record me or my child in connection with Alternate Routes, and to use the photograph and/ or recording with or without name identification for all purposes, including advertising and promotional purposes, in any manner and in any and all media now or hereafter known, in perpetuity throughout the world, without restriction as to alteration. I waiver any right to inspect or approve the use of any photographs or recordings, and acknowledge and agree that the rights granted in this release are without compensation of any kind. All photographs and / or recordings are exclusive to Alternate Routes.
- I promise to hold blameless the Releasees in the event that my child or I suffer bodily injury or harm, and 911 or any other law enforcement agency is summoned and provides aid to either my child or myself. I promise to waive to the greatest extent possible liability for emergency services provided to either my child or myself and for any resulting consequences while on Alternate Routes facility or subsequently thereafter.
- I expressly agree that this release is intended to be as broad and inclusive as the State of Maryland will allow and that if any portion is held invalid, I agree that the balance shall, not withstanding, continue in full legal force and effect.
- I hereby acknowledge that Alternate Routes has rules and policies in place regarding safety, use of the Alternate Routes facility, and conduct. I acknowledge that I have reviewed and that I understand all safety rules and other rules of use and participation at Alternate Routes. I hereby acknowledge that failure to follow any of these rules and policies may results in complete revocation of all privileges provided by Alternate Routes without refund of any prepaid fees.
6200 Days Cove Rd
White Marsh, MD 21162
TELEPHONE: (443) - 317- 8063
I have read the above release and waiver of liability and fully understand its contents. I voluntarily agree to the terms and conditions stated above.