MEMBERSHIP TERMS AND BENEFITS:
1. Member Credits:
1. Each month, choose one (1) of the following services to be covered by your monthly membership charge:
- 1 hour Relaxation Massage
- Sonoran Signature Facial
- Any Wellness Service with a 'regular price' equal to/less than $110.00*
2. To apply a Member Credit, a treatment must meet or exceed $90 in price and 1 hour in length.
3. Most - but not all - services can be broken down to use a Member Credit in conjunction with full price add-on(s) or upgrade(s) to match a featured service.
2. Additional Discounts:
1. 20% off any additional full-priced treatments (excludes add-ons and upgrades).
2. 10% off all professional skincare products.
3. 10% off all CBD retail products.
4. 25% off designated boutique items (excludes essential oils).
5. Members-only special pricing may be available on certain treatments, services, and/or products that vary from month to month (see promotions page on website for pricing when available).
3. Membership Assignment:
1. Membership Benefits can be shared with a maximum of two (2) additional family members or friends at any given time at no extra cost.
2. The name(s) of the additional person(s) must be on file in order to receive benefits.
3. The number of Member Credits will remain at one (1) per billing cycle.
4. Rollover Period:
1. Members are not required to book every month to claim their Member Credit(s).
2. Members may rollover up to six (6) Member Credits before they begin to expire (one every month), after which point the first unused credit will expire before another is credited at the beginning of the next billing cycle.
3. Upon cancellation of your month-to-month Membership, accrued Member Credits will expire 30 days after the cancellation goes into effect.
5. Membership Freeze Option:
1. Membership can be frozen with a fee of $20 per month instead of the usual Membership charge.
2. Member Credits do not accrue and Member Credits or discounts cannot be used during the Freeze period.
3. In the event of a price increase for the monthly Membership, the Freeze holds the price at what is currently being paid.
4. Please contact the spa to initiate a Freeze.
1. Freezing a membership for any longer than 3 months would accrue charges that exceed that of a single monthly charge.
6. Membership Cancellation:
1. Membership is month-to-month and can be cancelled at any time with a 30 Day Written Notice to email@example.com
2. Cancellation will take effect 30 days after notice is received.
3. Within those 30 days, a final Membership Charge will occur on the scheduled date and members will receive their final Member Credit.
4. Members may still enjoy discounts and member privileges during the 30 day period leading to cancellation.
5. After cancellation of a membership goes into effect, members will have an Additional 30 days to utilize any unused Member Credits before they expire.
6. Member Fees/Credits are non-refundable.
7. Membership Payment:
1. Credit or Debit card on file will be charged monthly in exchange for Membership privileges.
2. Each billing cycle occurs on the same monthly date as the initial sign up (or the last date of the calendar month in the event of shorter months not containing said date).
3. In the event of a failed payment, the card will be charged once a day for 5 consecutive days to attempt to capture the outstanding membership charges.
4. To change the payment method, please contact the spa.
5. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact the client if a payment fails.
6. If payment is not received at the end of 5 days, S3 Spa LLC dba Sonoran Serenity Spa reserves the right to terminate the membership resulting in the loss of all accrued benefits.
8. Additional Terms:
1. A signed membership agreement must be on file for the primary Member (this does not include clients being added to an existing membership).
2. The primary Member must be at least 18 years old.
3. S3 Spa LLC dba Sonoran Serenity Spa reserves the right to review membership periodically. Members will be given at least 30 days notice in writing of any changes, which might include:
1. Any increase in membership fee
2. Change in benefits offered
9. Appointment Cancellation Policy:
1. The standard appointment cancellation policy applies to all member appointments.
2. Appointments may be canceled without penalty up to 12 hours before the scheduled appointment time.
3. After 12 hours and before 2 hours of the scheduled appointment time, client will be assessed a late cancellation fee of 50% of the full price of the treatment or service.
4. If an appointment is canceled within 2 hours of the appointment time or the client no-shows the appointment a late cancel/no-show fee of 100% of the full price of the treatment or service will be assessed.
5. Monthly benefits or accrued benefits may not be used as form of payment in the case of a late cancellation or no-show.