TREEHOUSE USE AGREEMENT
Organization Name: Grandview Trails LLC (DBA Grandview Treetops; GTT)
In consideration for being allowed to rent or use property of GTT such as a treehouse (herein referred to as a “Treehouse”), I the undersigned acknowledge, appreciate, and agree that I will adhere to the terms outlined in this Agreement. Failure to do so may result in (at the discretion of GTT) my forfeit of rental rights and use of GTT property. If such action is enforced by GTT, I understand that I may not be entitled to a refund of rental fees for the reserved period. I understand that damages caused by Guest as a result of failure to adhere to these terms (or for any other reason) will be billed to my credit card on file (at the discretion of GTT) and I authorize such charges as applicable.
- Only Guests authorized by GTT are permitted on GTT property
- Treehouses are intended for ADULTS ONLY. No person under the age of 18 is permitted on or within the Treehouse
- The Swiss Family Hideaway Treehouse specifically and soley allows for children under the age of 18, with adult supervision (Guest assumes all responsibility for the safety of their minor children and agrees that ALL TERMS set forth in this document apply to their minor children)
- NO CLIMBING (including on/in trees) except in areas designated (e.g., ladders for decks)
- QUIET HOURS are from 10PM-7AM. Please respect the privacy of other guests by minimizing noise and outside lighting during that period
- No loud music or noise at any time - if it might bother a neighbor it might be too loud
- Although alcohol consumption is permitted during your stay, NO INTOXICATION will be tolerated anywhere on GTT property. Please drink responsibly.
- NO SMOKING OR VAPING of any substance on the entire GTT property. Guest must leave the boundaries of GTT property if they wish to smoke or vape.
- A CLEANING FEE of $500 will be applied if Guest causes undue odor residue in the Treehouse necessitating odor mitigation actions. This includes smoking, vaping, oil diffusing, spraying of perfumes and the like
- FIRES AND FIREWORKS ARE NOT PERMITTED on GTT property (including incense, candles and guest-provided grills)
- NO FIREARMS on GTT property
- NO PETS OR ANIMALS (including support animals) allowed on GTT property. Service animals will be accommodated under special circumstances
- Please remain in the designated area of GTT property during your stay - DO NOT TRESPASS or climb fences into adjacent properties
- Portions of GTT property include a working ranch. Please do not enter such areas without express permission from GTT
- DO NOT FEED, ATTEMPT TO PET or HARASS animals whether wild or domesticated
- All fences, railings and barriers are in place for your protection. NO LEANING OVER OR CLIMBING ON/UNDER/OVER such barriers
- NO CARVING on or marking trees or structures on GTT property
- Please respect the land by not leaving trash of any type in the woods or on trails; no collecting of rocks, etc. - please leave it better than you found it
- Toilets are connected to SEPTIC SYSTEMS - please do not flush anything other than toilet paper and human waste
- No use of hot plates or other cooking devices not provided by GTT within the Treehouse
May 16, 2021