Studio Policies and Waiver
- The Pilates Project and Sandi Vilacoba are not responsible for valuables left unattended.
- Avoid eating a heavy meal before class.
- Moderation is the key to health. Never force yourself or strain. Regularity and perseverance are the greatest assets for progress.
Please read carefully, sign and date.
1. Please note: Pilates sessions last from 50 to 55 minutes. Twenty-four (24) hours notice is required for all cancellations. Late cancellations and missed appointments will be charged as one session. If you are late to your session by more than 25 minutes, you forfeit the session and will be charged the full price for the session.
2. It is requested that you do not handle any equipment or exercise in the studio without the presence or following the direction of a teacher of The Pilates Project.
3. The Pilates Project offers 3 methods of payment -- cash, check, and credit card. Sessions can either be purchased one at a time or can be purchased in 5 or 10 sessions packs at a time for a reduced rate. This 5 or 10 session pack is a commitment on the parts of both parties. The purchaser is committing financially, and The Pilates Project is committing availability. Therefore, The Pilates Project does not offer refunds on 5 or 10 session packs. Please be aware that 5 and 10 session packs expire within 4 months of the date of purchase.
4. I understand that I have enrolled in a program of strenuous physical activity including, but not limited to, body-conditioning machinery used during my Pilates studio workouts. I hereby absolve The Pilates Project and Sandi Vilacoba from any responsibility for injuries I might sustain while practicing the Pilates method of body conditioning.
5. Out of respect for maintaining the integrity of the Authentic Pilates Method and support for your instructor, lessons will not start later than 25 minutes past the hour. If you arrive after 25 minutes past the hour, this will be considered a late cancellation, and you will be charged for the session. All lessons begin at the appointed hour and last 45 to 55 minutes.
6. I hereby release myself, my heirs, and assigns, the Pilates Project, Sandi Vilacoba (and its employees) from any claims, demands, and causes of action arising from my participation in an exercise program.
Today's Date: February 18, 2020