Although every attempt will be made to ensure your safety, animals (particularly rescued animals) are by their nature unpredictable in behavior. Accordingly, you, as a volunteer agree to the following conditions:
1. I hereby agree to hold Feral to Family, and/or Catpurrccinos Cat Cafe, its officers, directors, employees, and other volunteers forever harmless for any injury whatsoever that I may suffer as a result of my volunteer activities with Feral to Family. This includes but is not limited to cat bites, scratches, communicable illnesses or pests contracted from any animal.
2. I also agree to hold Feral to Family, and/or Catpurrccinos Cat Cafe, its officers, directors, employees, and other volunteers forever harmless for any and all personal injuries sustained on the premises of any volunteer site, including Catpurrccinos Cat Cafe at 322 Main Street, Huntington NY 11743, regardless of cause or negligence on the part of Feral to Family and/or Catpurrccinos Cat Cafe, its officers or the owner of the above referenced properties as well as any place outside the above named property while volunteering for Feral to Family. Volunteer sites include foster locations, trapping sites, home check locations.
3. I am aware that as a volunteer of Feral to Family I am acting as a representative of the organization and agree to act responsibly at all times by maintaining a professional demeanor and protecting the organization’s rescued animals from any harm by practicing common sense while they are in my possession.
4. I agree that any animal rescued by Feral to Family is owned solely by and is the property of Feral to Family, and as a volunteer of this organization, I will not withhold, sell, or give away any animal entrusted to me by the organization.
5. I will not rescue any animal as a stray or a shelter in the name of Feral to Family without prior authorization from a director, officer or employee of the organization.
6. I agree to follow all rules and guidelines as given by Feral to Family, its officers, directors and employees and am aware that I can be terminated as a volunteer if I am unable to do so.
7. I agree that I am 15 years or older.