I fully understand and acknowledge that recreational activities have inherent risk, dangers, and hazards and such exists in my child's use of equipment, services, and activities ("Activities") at Let’s Imagine, Inc. ("the Playground") and I acknowledge I have visited the facility and investigated the activities to my satisfaction. I execute this Release of Liability with the intent to bind myself, my spouse (if applicable), my heirs, assigns, and legal representatives. I further state that I am at least 18 years of age or older and competent to sign this affirmation and Release.
I fully understand and agree that certain elements of the Activities of the Playground may be physically and emotionally demanding and that by my child's participation here, he/she faces risks of physical injury. These risks may include but are not limited to: (1) loss or damage to personal property; (2) injury or fatality due to and/or related to (a) walking, running, jumping, climbing, playing, and/or falling, (b) fighting with, being hit by, and/or hitting any of the Playground participants, or any other person, and (c) slips and falls.
I understand and assume the risks for myself and my child's participation in the Playground. I further represent that my child is in good physical condition, and does not possess, nor am I aware of, any physical or mental disabilities which will limit my child's participation in the Playground.
I EXPRESSLY AGREE AND INTEND THAT MY CHILD'S PARTICIPATION IN THE PLAYGROUND SHALL BE UNDERTAKEN BY MY CHILD AT HIS/HER OWN RISK AND THAT THE PLAYGROUND SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY INJURIES, DAMAGES, CLAIMS, DEMANDS, ACTIONS, OR CAUSES OF ACTION WHATSOEVER WHICH MAY ARISE OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ME OR MY CHILD'S PARTICIPATION IN THE PLAYGROUND, AND I DO HEREBY FOREVER RELEASE, DISCHARGE, INDEMNIFY, HOLD HARMLESS AND WILL DEFEND THE PLAYGROUND FROM ANY SUCH INJURIES, DAMAGES, CLAIMS, DEMANDS, ACTIONS OR CAUSES OF ACTION, AND COSTS, INCLUDING ATTORNEY'S FEES.
The terms of this Release of Liability are to be governed by and construed under the laws of the state of Arkansas. In the event any term or provision of this Release of Liability is found to be unenforceable or void, in whole or in part, the balance of this Release of Liability shall remain in full force and effect. I further agree that any controversy, dispute, or claim arising out of or related to this Release, which the parties are unable to resolve by mutual agreement, shall be settled exclusively by submission by either party to binding arbitration in Benton County before a single arbitrator in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association then in effect.
I further understand and agree that my execution of this Release on the initial visit will authorize the Playground to enter this Release into its database and use it as a continuous, multi-use Release and I expressly authorize the Playground to use this Release until such time as I revoke it in writing.
I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THIS ON-SITE CONSENT AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY FORM AND SIGN VOLUNTARILY AND ENTIRELY OF MY OWN FREE WILL.
LET’S IMAGINE INDOOR PLAYGROUND RULES ACKNOWLEGEMENT
- The playground is a parent/guardian supervised facility. All children must be accompanied by a RESPONSIBLE ADULT (aged 18 or older) who must always remain on premises. Let’s Imagine Indoor Playground DOES NOT provide daycare or supervision of children.
- A signed Release of Liability and Rules acknowledgment must accompany each admission.
- NO birthday parties during open play hours without reservation.
- NO weapons, licensed or otherwise, are permitted inside the facility.
- STROLLERS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE PLAYGROUND but may be parked in the lobby.
- NO food, gum, candy, or drinks inside the playground. Exception: Pregnant and nursing moms can keep water with them (in a leak proof container) and infants can be fed in the playground; otherwise all food and drink must be kept in the snack bar care area and lobby.
- Children must always be accompanied into the restrooms-NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Diapers must be changed in the restroom, not the playground.
- Socks are required on the play unit for all children and adults who play. No shoes or bare feet allowed. There is a bin of clean socks to borrow from or available for purchase.
- No climbing up the slides; children must go down slides’ feet first only.
- Children over the age of 3 are not allowed to play in the infant playground. Exception: if parent/guardian has more than one child and their ages overlap between both playground areas, they may stay together as long as the older child conducts themselves in a calm, quiet manner and respects the other
- No pushing, shoving, or rough play.
- No somersaults, flips, or stunts.
- No profanity.
- Parents are expected to enforce the rules.
- Children not following the rules should be removed.
I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE ON-SITE RULES AND SIGN VOLUNTARILY AND ENTIRELY OF MY OWN FREE WILL.
DATE: May 18, 2021