Danger – ULTRAVIOLET RADIATION
- Follow operator, tanning unit, eyewear and safety instructions.
- Exposure to the tanning process may cause skin cancer. Regular tanners should be regularly screened for skin cancer.
- Avoid too frequent or lengthy exposure. As with natural sunlight, exposure to a sunlamp may cause eye and skin injury, sunburn, and allergic reactions.
- Repeated overexposure may cause chronic damage characterized by wrinkling, dryness and premature aging of the skin.
- Wear protective eyewear. FAILURE TO USE PROTECTIVE EYEWEAR MAY RESULT IN SEVERE BURNS OR LONG-TERM INJURY TO THE EYES.
- Abnormal or increased skin sensitivity or burning may be caused by certain foods, medications, (included but not limited to tranquilizers, diuretics, antibiotics, high blood pressure medication, birth control pills and skin creams) cosmetics, or toiletries. Consult a physician or pharmacist before using a sunlamp if you are using prescription or non-prescription medications, have a history of skin problems, or believe yourself especially sensitive to sunlight. Pregnant women and women on birth control pills who use tanning device may develop discolored skin and should consult a physician before tanning.
- Ultraviolet radiation from sunlamps enhances the effects of the sun. Do not sunbathe before or after exposure to ultraviolet radiation.
- Clients takes full responsibility for any abuse or misuse of tanning equipment or related products.
I understand and agree that all Sessions will expire 2 years from the date of purchase and that all sales are final.
I have read and understand this warning and will hold Lux Tan, its affiliates, et al harmless of any adverse effects or events resulting from UV exposure or use of any of its tanning products and services. Furthermore, I understand ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND NONREFUNDABLE. Lux Tan reserves the right to cancel my membership at any time.
Date: May 18, 2021