1. I understand that my child remains at all times the responsibility of myself as the parent or guardian whist at CrossFit Brisbane. If called upon to care for or supervise my child, I must go immediately do so.
2. It is my responsibility as the parent or guardian to ensure that my child is equipped with the necessities before coming to CrossFit Brisbane (toilet, water bottle etc) No food is permitted on the gym floor or waiting areas.
3. I understand that my child is unable to stay at CrossFit Brisbane if deemed to be sick or contagious. This is at the discretion of Management at CrossFit Brisbane. The state of health must be declared on arrival by myself as the parent/guardian.
4. It is at the discretion of Management to allow a child to stay at CrossFit Brisbane.
5. Under no circumstances may a parent/guardian leave the premises (with the exception of the WOD) while their child is at CrossFit Brisbane.
6. Under no circumstances is my child to go onto the gym floor when a class is on.
7. I understand that children play at their own risk. CrossFit Brisbane assumes no responsibility for loss or injury.
8. I indemnify CrossFit Brisbane against any claim relating to personal loss of belongings or damage arising out of personal injury to my child from any cause including negligence.