PLEASE NOTE by accepting this Release Agreement the Client will waive or give up certain legal rights, including the right to sue or claim compensation following an accident. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
TO: Urban Axe Throwing Ltd., and their directors, officers, employees, contractors, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively referred to as the “Releasees”)
IN CONSIDERATION of allowing me to participate in the activities, services and related events provided or facilitated by the Releasees (the “Activities”), I the Client agree as follows:
Assumption of Risk
I am aware that axe throwing, the use or handling of any axes, tools or hardware available to me at the Releasees facility (the “Facility”), and any related services or activities provided or facilitated by the Releasees (collectively referred to as the “Activities”) involve many risks, dangers and hazards, and being present in the Facility notwithstanding my direct or indirect engagement in the activities, could lead to loss including but not limited to property damage, serious injury or death. I am aware that such risks, dangers and hazards could result from my own action or failure to act, safely and reasonably, or as a result of the negligent acts or omissions of the Releasees or of any other clients, participants, or occupants of the Facility.
I am aware that the risks, dangers and hazards associated with the Activities can be compounded by the consumption of alcohol or other mind-altering substances (“Substances”), by either myself or other clients, participants, or occupants of the Facility.
I hereby agree to follow to the best of my ability:
- all Facility rules as they may become known to me by any of the Releasees;
- all instruction or guidance provided to me by any of the Releasees; and
- only the equipment, hardware or safety equipment provided to me by the Releasees at the Facility.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, I hereby agree that my personal safety is exclusively my responsibility and any of the foregoing rules, instruction, guidance or equipment provided to me by any of the Releasees shall not be construed as a guarantee or warranty against any of the risks, dangers and hazards mentioned herein, and the failure by any of the Releasees to provide me with any of the foregoing shall not be construed as a waiver or release of my assumptions and covenants hereunder.
I FREELY ACCEPT AND FULLY ASSUME ALL RISKS, DANGERS AND HAZARDS AND THE POSSIBILITY OF PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH OR PROPERTY DAMAGE OR LOSS RESULTING FROM MY PARTICIPATION IN THE ACTIVITIES AND MY PRESENCE IN THE FACILITY IN GENERAL.
Waiver of Claims, Release of Liability and Indemnity Agreement.
- In consideration of the Releasees permitting me to enter the Facility and/or engage in the Activities, I hereby agree as follows:
- to waive any and all claims or actions I have or may have in the future against the Releasees or any of them, and to release the Releasees or any of them from any and all liability, claims or actions for any loss, damage, expense, injury, illness or death that I or any persons that I am responsible for may suffer as a direct or indirect result of or related to in any way the Activities or my presence in the Facility;
- to indemnify and hold harmless the Releasees and any of them from any and all liability for any loss, damage, expense, injury, illness or death to any third party resulting from my direct or indirect engagement in the activities, or my presence in the Facility in general; and
- this waiver, release and indemnity shall be effective and binding upon my heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators and assigns.
I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THIS AGREEMENT AND AM AWARE THAT BY ACCEPTING THIS AGREEMENT I AM WAIVING CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS WHICH I OR MY HEIRS, NEXT OF KIN, EXECUTORS, ADMINISTRATORS, ASSIGNS AND REPRESENTATIVES MAY HAVE AGAINST THE RELESEES.
Urban Axe Throwing Ltd.
Media Consent and Release Form
I, hereby grant permission and give consent to Urban Axe Throwing Ltd. (the “Company”) to use my likeness or the likeness of my children in a photograph, video, or other digital media (collectively the “Media”) in any and all of its lawful uses and publications, including but not limited to marketing, advertising, publicity, illustration, instruction, modelling, or online content.
I hereby understand, acknowledge and agree that all Media are the exclusive property of the Company.
I hereby irrevocably authorize the Company to edit, alter, copy, exhibit, publish, or distribute the Media for any lawful purpose
I hereby hold harmless, release and forever discharge the Company and its directors, officers, employees, contractors, agents, representatives, successors and assigns from all claims or actions which I or my heirs, executors, administrators, representatives or any other person acting on my behalf or my children’s behalf may have by reason of this authorization.
I have read and understand the above Media Consent and Release Form. I am over the age of 19 years.
Today's Date: August 8, 2020