1. Definitions “Agreement/Waiver” means all terms and conditions found in these Terms and Conditions, the Rental Agreement, the Waiver and Assumption of Risk, any addends and any additional services or products we provide and that you sign for at the time of rental. “you” or “your” means the person identified as the renter in this Agreement, any Authorized Driver and any person or organization to whom charges are billed by us at its or renter’s direction. All persons referred to as “you” or “your” are jointly and severally bound by this Agreement. “We,” “our” or “us” means the independent business named elsewhere in this Agreement. “Authorized Driver” means the renter signing this agreement and any additional driver listed by us on this Agreement, provided that each person has a valid operator’s license for the type of vehicle rented and is at least 18 years of age Authorized Drivers are the only persons permitted to operate the Vehicle. To be a valid driver , you must have this waiver signed and We have knowledge at the time of renting the scooter of another valid driver. “Vehicle” means a motorized “power-sport” vehicle (e.g. motorcycle, scooter, ATV, LSV, UTV, dirt bike or similar vehicle) identified in this Agreement and any vehicle we substitute for it, and all its tires, tools, helmets, accessories, equipment, keys and vehicle documents. “Loss of Use” means the loss of OUR ABILITY to use the Vehicle for our intended purposes due to Vehicle damage or any loss during this booking/rental, including, without limitations, USE FOR IT'S PURPOSE OF RENTING OUT TO ANOTHER. You are responsible for a $300 ADDITIONAL CHARGE FOR OUR LOSS OF USE IF THE STEERING STEM IS BENT (MAKES THE SCOOTER UNDRIVEABLE)....... VALUE OF THE SCOOTER IS CURRENTLY $2,500 . We don't put a TOTALLY wrecked scooter back on the road.
“Charges” means the fees and charges that are incurred under this Agreement. “Rental Period” means the period between the time you chose to take possession of the Vehicle until the Vehicle is either returned to or recovered by us, texting location & picture of both sides of the scooter to 843-225-6366, or Checked in by us at 778 Folly Rd. Charleston, SC 29412. We have a convenient drop box in the back of our location to serve you anytime of day or night. 7 Days A Week!
We Keep Things Easy For EVERYONE ...... We Don't Like Crashes or Scratches !!!! You Pay For Both $$$$
Keep Our Scooters On 2 Wheels And Minimize Both..... Safety 1st...Have Fun and STAY ALERT !!!!!!!
2. Rental, Indemnity, and Warranties. This is a contract for the rental of a Wolf Lucky 50cc Automatic Adult Gas Scooter. We may repossess the vehicle at your expense without notice to you, if the Vehicle is abandoned or used in violation of SC law, City Ordinances, or this Agreement. You agree to indemnify us, defend us, and hold us harmless from all claims, liability, costs and attorney fees we incur resulting from, or arising out of, this rental and your use of the vehicle. We make no warranties, express, implied or apparent, regarding the Vehicle, no warranty of merchantability and no warranty that the Vehicle is fit for a particular purpose. The scooter is designed for speeds of 30 mph on flat and level ground. We inspect each scooter before it is ridden. It is the rider's responsibility to inspect and make sure the vehicle is in great condition as well.
3. Condition and Return of Vehicle. You must return the vehicle to our rental location or another location we both agree on, on the date and time specified in this Agreement, prior discussed, and in the same condition that you received it in, except for ordinary wear of the scooter's tires, brakes, gas, & moving parts that wear under normal driving conditions. If you wish to extend the Rental Period, you must make sure we have prior knowledge of this agreement by a call or text. It's Easy To Lose Track Of Time While Having Fun, We Just Like To Know Everyone Is All Good. If the vehicle is returned after closing hours, you are NOT responsible for the loss of the scooter till our next opening for business day if you PARK IN OUR PARKING LOT ANYWHERE!!!!! **Must Park In The View Of Our Many Cameras. In The Front or The Rear Of The Shop. Service to the Vehicle or replacement of The Scooter During Your Rental Period Is Your Choice. If You Want Another Scooter, You Will Get Another Scooter.
*** DO NOT FILL OUR SCOOTERS UP WITH GAS IF RENTING FOR 1 - 24 HOUR PERIOD***
4. Responsibility for Vehicle Damage or Loss; Reporting to Police. You are responsible for ALL damage to, loss or theft of the Scooter, including damage caused by weather, "Acts of God" or Terrain conditions. Subject to the law in the jurisdiction where the Scooter was rented, your responsibility will include (a) all physical damage to the Vehicle measured as follows: (i) if we determine that the Vehicle is a total loss, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR IT @ $2,500 PLUS ANY shipping charges, taxes, & registration fees. We don't put a totaled scooter back on the road.
**If we determine that the Vehicle is repairable (Less than $2500) Your credit card on the booking will be first to get charged and then another card of choice. We will not call or track you down to get paid. Any damages done to the scooter during your possession is your responsibility. You are responsible for any towing, storage, and impound charges and other reasonable incidental and consequential collection fees, and costs whether or not litigation is commenced. You must report all damages, accidents, incidents of theft, and vandalism to us and the police as soon as you discover them.
5. Prohibited Uses. The following uses of the vehicle are prohibited and are material breaches of this Agreement. The Vehicle shall not be operated or used: (a) by anyone who is not an Authorized Driver(On File & Waiver Signed), or by anyone whose driver’s or other operator’s license is suspended in any jurisdiction; (b) by anyone under the influence of prescription or nonprescription drugs or alcohol; (c) by anyone who obtained the vehicle or extended the rental period by giving us false, fraudulent or misleading information; (d) in furtherance of any illegal purpose or under any circumstance that would constitute a violation of law, other than a minor traffic violation; (e) while pushing or towing anything, or in any race, speed test or contest, or while teaching anyone to drive the Vehicle; (f) while carrying dangerous or hazardous items or illegal material in or on the vehicle; (g) outside of 60 Miles or limitations indicated elsewhere in this Agreement; (h) if the odometer has been tampered with or disconnected; (i) when the Vehicle’s fluid levels are low, or it is otherwise reasonable to expect you to know that further operation would damage the Vehicle; (j) to commit a willful, wanton or reckless act; (k) by anyone who is sending an electronic message, including text (SMS), or using a cell phone while driving PERIOD.
SIGNING BELOW IS SAYING I FULLY UNDERSTAND, IN PLAIN ENGLISH, WHAT I AM RESPONSIBLE FOR, AND WHAT I WILL DO:
- THE BOOKING CREDIT CARD IS RESPONSIBLE
- I AM SOLEY & FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL NEW DAMAGE THAT OCCURS TO THIS SCOOTER
- I AM TO BE THE ONLY ONE DRIVING THIS SCOOTER, NO ONE ELSE
- DO NOT FILL THIS SCOOTER UP UNLESS YOU ARE RENTING FOR MORE THAN 1 (ONE) DAY
- I AM RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY/ALL DAMAGE TO ANYTHING OR ANYONE CAUSED BY THIS SCOOTER
- I AM TO DRIVE RESPECTFULLY AND HAVE THE UPMOST INTEREST FOR OTHERS
- I AM TO REPORT ANY ACCIDENT TO SCOOTER STOP & THE POLICE
- I AM SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL CITATIONS AND FEES (PARKING & POLICE)
- I AM RESPONSIBLE FOR NOT RUNNING OUT OF GAS
- I AM RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SCOOTER KEY
- I WILL HAVE FUN EXPLORING THIS AMAZING CITY AND RESPECT THESE FUN MACHINES
Today's Date: December 8, 2023