YOU MUST ALSO COMPLETE AN ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT/LIABILITY WAIVER.
BOAT STORAGE AGREEMENT
This agreement contains a release and waiver of important legal rights and constitutes an agreement of indemnity for certain losses.
I, the undersigned, for myself, my personal representatives, assigns, and heirs, acknowledge, agree and represent that:
ANY MEMBERSHIPS AND BOAT STORAGE AGREEMENTS THAT ARE UNPAID OR DELINQUENT MORE THAN 90 DAYS WILL HAVE THEIR BOATS OR BOARDS REMOVED FROM THE BOATHOUSE AND WILL BE AUCTIONED OFF OR DONATED TO A JR. PROGRAM.
- I am aware that I must be an NAC Annual Member in good standing in order to store a boat.
- I agree to comply with all rules, regulations, instructions and safety regulations concerning the NAC.
- I certify that I can operate the Property described below.
- I am aware that certain risks exist in the performance, operation, and storage of boats and boating equipment at the NAC. Among other thing, these risks include adverse weather, exposure to the elements, capsizing, collision with other vessels and fire. Such risks, as well as unexpected or unforeseen events or conditions, could lead to damage or loss of property and physical injury or death. I voluntarily agree to accept any and all risk arising out of the operation and/or storage of the Property described below.
- I hereby release, waive and discharge NAC, its directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents or members (“Releasees”) from all liability to me, my personal representatives, assigns, heirs, and next of kin for any and all loss, injury or damage, and any claim or demands thereon on account of loss or damage to the Property described below, whether caused by the negligence of the Releasees or otherwise, while the Property described below is stored or otherwise present at the NAC.
- I hereby assume full responsibility for any risk of damage to the Property described below due to the negligence of Releasees or otherwise, while stored or otherwise present at the NAC. I agree that I will be solely responsible for the purchase of insurance, as well as the payment of the premiums thereon, and further agree and understand that NAC will not be providing any such insurance against any damage or destruction of my property, including the Property described below.
- I also agree that if I do not use my boat/Board, boating equipment on a regular basis, The NAC reserves the right, upon 10 days written notification to me, to remove the Property described below from its place of storage to another location at the NAC. I further assume full responsibility for any risk of damage to the Property described below caused during the removal and relocation of the Property, whether caused by the negligence of Releasees or otherwise.
- I hereby agree to indemnify and save and hold harmless the Releasees and each of them from any loss, liability, damage or costs they may incur due to the presence of myself or the Property described below about the facilities of the NAC, whether caused by the negligence of the Releasees or otherwise. Further, I agree to assume full responsibility for any loss, liability, damage or costs which result from my acts or omissions, including, but not limited to, damage or loss of or to the facilities or equipment of the NAC.
- Label all personal equipment.
- It is your responsibility to insure all personal property. NAC is not responsible for stored personal property.
- You must inform the office staff if you want to move your boat to a new location.
- In order to maintain your boat location your account must be current. If your payment is over 90 days past due, your boat will be removed from the boathouse.
- If you sell your boat, the storage spot does not come with the boat. If the new owner wants to store the boat at NAC, they need to contact the Boat Storage Manager.
- Pay in Full by check, cash, Visa or Mastercard
- Monthly auto debit via a checking account*
*Auto debit option is for ANNUAL members only. Your annual fee will be spread out over 12 months. Your monthly payment will be deducted from your checking account on the 25th of each month or next business day if it falls on a weekend. You must submit a voided check or your routing and account number for this membership to process and start.
This is a ONE YEAR CONTRACT with an early termination fee (equal to your balance due). Membership automatically renews after one year. It is a member's responsibilty to submit a Membership Cancelation Form and/or Boat Storage Cancelation Form in order to cancel the membership and/or boat storage. The forms can be found on our website.
Dated: April 9, 2020