WAIVER AT RAPTOR AIRSOFT / MIZPAH REAL ESTATE LLC 29540 FULLERVILLE RD. DELAND FL 386-527-2486
1. Once you step on that field, no refunds will be given for admission. You do not need to play unless you are playing on the field. No friends are allowed to ride on our truck uless they are paying. Only parents are allowed to ride on the truck to accompany their minor children. Parents, sign the waiver before getting in the truck or on the field.
2. You are assuming risk of rain or weather delay. Show up early and get a full days worth of play.
3. If your gun or batteries die and you have played, that is not our responsibility. We supply rental guns and sell batteries if that happens. No refunds for rental guns, gear or merchandise sold in our on site shop.
MANDATORY BEFORE PLAYING ON RAPTOR FIELDS:
1. Pay Admission & purchase Raptor field bbs. We have a conditional use permit. We are very strict with bbs. You will not be welcomed back if using your own bbs.
2. Sign electronic waiver every visit. Show proof of your signed waivers with a screen shot or printed waiver. Minors, do not show up if your parent has not signed the electronic waiver for you.
3. Get your gun chronographed by our refs. OUR LIMITS: 2.0-2.5 Joules/ 50 ft min engagement distance, 220.127.116.11 Joules/ 100 ft min engagement distance, 3.51 or higher is not allowed on the field. We have no tolerance & you will be banned if playing past our limits. You will not endanger others! The only places to test your gun are at our 2 designated shooting ranges found on the far right and left. Never shoot from the tables, at the signs or at the Raptor.
4. All adults and children must have full face protection (full seal eye pro and teeth). If you choose to take your full face protection on the fields, Raptor Airsoft will not be responsible for a broken tooth or eye. Keep face protection on at ALL TIMES on the fields! Adults, it is your responsibility to watch your minors.
9-12 year olds must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older on the playing field or at the entrance of the playing field as an observer. It is imperative that the adult is responsible for the 9-12 year old at all times especially during game play (making sure the child has their face protection on at all times during game play.. child doesn't wander the property by themselves.. make sure the child doesn't get over heated...makes sure child practice good gun safety habits). We encourage children to play but our refs can not attend to the young child and 50 other players. Observing adults (who are not playing) must wear eye protection, sign a waiver and do not need to pay admission.
I understand that if I can not respect and abide by Raptor Airsoft‟s mission, goals or rules, I am not welcome to attend Raptor Airsoft. I understand that Raptor Airsoft reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
MISSION OF RAPTOR AIRSOFT:
Our mission is to glorify God by challenging your thinking, honoring our military & educating others of gun safety & our God-given rights. Goal: is to provide a family-friendly, yet competitive airsoft environment. We seek to teach respect for God who has given us the skills to compete, respect for your opponent whom God has given us to strengthen our skills to achieve excellence and respect for yourself by following the safety rules. It is not to have lopsided teams, not to have the attitude of win-at-all-costs, not to humiliate or diminish our opponents. We honor God, family, gun safety & those who have served our country.
***I understand that if I can not abide by the rules in keeping game play safe, I will sit out 5 min, then a game, then banned for the day.
1. I understand that there are NO VERBAL WARNINGS & 0 TOLERANCE FOR DISRESPECT TOWARD OUR REFS, PHANTOM REFS, STAFF & OWNERS: Example: arguing, disrespectful attitudes, back talk, mocking & cussing at refs, manager or owners. I understand that if there is a problem, I am to go to the refs. I understand that the managers, refs and phantom refs are put in place for a reason and that reason is to keep game play safe and fair as much as possible. I will not go to the owners to dispute my case. I understand that the owners back their manager, refs & phantom refs up 100% and that there are NO REFUNDS!
2. DO NOT OVER-FIRE: When a player yells hit and holds up his hand...STOP SHOOTING!!
3. 10 FT “BANG OUT” RULE: Yell “BANG” instead of shooting when 10ft away.
4. NO BLIND FIRE: You must clearly see your target first, then shoot your target.
5. DEAD MEN DON‟T TALK: Don‟t talk with your team mate when headed to respawn.
6. CALL YOUR HITS: If you are hit, immediately raise your hand and yell “HIT”.
7. YOU MAY NOT YELL ANY VARIATION OF, "CALL YOUR HITS‟.
TRAILER: I understand the inherent risks of riding in a vehicle or trailer through agritourism tours or transportation to and from the fields. I will not hold Raptor Airsoft/Mizpah Realestate liable for any injuries or damages and assume all the risks involved.
BANNING: I understand that I may be banned for the following reasons: playing past our chornographed limits, not paying admission, playing with your own bbs and not purchasing required field bbs, being disrespectful, speeding past 30mph down Fullerville Rd., not paying admission, drug/alcohol use, shooting livestock, wandering to other parts of the property (other than the designated areas without permission), littering, climbing our towers, fishing our ponds, touching another player (their guns or anything else connected to them), bringing real weapons (including knives) or blatant attacks to Raptor Airsoft via social media.
GUN SAFETY: I understand that careless or negligent gun safety practices are not tolerated.
1. Magazines must be out of your gun before and after each game. Pistols must be holstered with the magazine removed when in the safety area.
2. Face protection must stay on when you leave the safety area and must stay on the entire game play and at the shooting range.
3. Carry your gun up or down, not horizontal. Do not point your gun towards you neighbor. Fingers off the trigger and put your gun on safe.
4. Test your guns at the “Shooting Ranges”. Don‟t shoot from the tents, at the signs, flags, 3d targets, cars, banners, sheds or trash cans.
MEDICAL ATTENTION: I understand that if it is determined that medical attention is needed, professional emergency medical personel will be contacted immediately and at the injured parties expense. I understand that Raptor Airsoft/Mizpah Realestate will not be liable for any expense incurred due to medical attention (example: calling the ambulence).
OBSERVERS/PHOTOGRAPHERS: I understand that Raptor Airsoft/Mizpah Realestate assumes no liability for airsoft participants, photographers, or any non-participating observers. You assume the risk and the liability that accompanies anyone who enters any of the fields, those waiting on the property for players or those who go on our agritourism rides around the property. I allow Raptor Airsoft to take pictures and video of myself and minors and to use those pictures and videos for advertising, website and social media platforms. Photographers are not allowed on the fields unless they pay the package price.
***Express Assumption of Risk Associated with Recreational Activities: I hereby affirm and acknowledge that I have been fully informed of the inherent hazard and risks associated with the recreational activity generally described as Airsoft, including the rental of equipment and transportation associated therewith of which I am about to engage in. Inherent hazards and risks include but are not limited to: 1. Risk of injury from the activity and equipment utilized is significant including the potential for permanent disability and death. 2. Possible equipment failure and/or malfunction of my own or there‟s equipment. 3. This activity takes place outdoors and therefore includes risks associated with exposure to elements, excessive heat, hypothermia, impact of the body upon the water, injection of water in my body orifices, encountering objects either natural or man-made, exposure to animals with attendant risks of kicking, biting, shying away, running off or otherwise moving in an unanticipated manner causing injury and/or death. 4. My own negligence and/or the negligence of others, including but not limited to operator error and guide decision making including misjudging terrain, rapids, weather, trails, and route location. 5. Attack by or encounter with insects, reptiles, and/or animals. 6. Accidents or illness occurring in remote places where there are no available medial facilities. 7.
Fatigue, chill, and/or dizziness, which may diminish my/our reaction time and increase the risk of accident. I understand the description of these risks is not complete and that unknown or unanticipated risks any result in injury, illness, or death.
***Release of Liability, Waiver of Claims, and Indemnity Agreement: In consideration of being permitted to participate in the activities described above the related activities, I hereby agree, acknowledge
and appreciate that: 1. I hereby release and hold harmless with respect to any and all injury, disability, death, or loss or damage to person or property, whether caused by negligence or otherwise, the following name persons or entities: Mizpah Real-estate LLC, Juan Adriatico Sr., Alcira Samson, Raptor Airsoft, Staff, their principle officers, agents, representatives or employees at 29540 Fullerville Rd. Deland FL 32720. 2. To release Mizpah Real-estate LLC, Juan Adriatico Sr., Alcira Samson, Raptor Airsoft, Staff, employees, representatives, agents and volunteers, and vessels from liability and responsibility whatsoever at 29540 Fullerville Rd. Deland FL 32720 and for any claims or causes of action that I, my estate, heirs, survivors, executors, or assigns may have for personal injury, property damage, or wrongful death arising from the above activities whether caused by active or passive negligence of the releases or otherwise. *By executing this document, I agree to hold the releases, Mizpah Real-estate LLC, Juan Adriatico Sr., Alcira Samson, Raptor Airsoft, Staff, employees, representatives, agents and volunteers, and vessels from liability and responsibility whatsoever at 29540 Fullerville Rd. Deland FL 32720 harmless and indemnify their in conjunction with any injury, disability, death, or loss or damage to person or property that may occur as a result of engaging in the above activities. 3. By entering into this Agreement, I am not relying on any oral or written representation or statements made by the releases, other than what is set forth in this Agreement. This release shall be binding to the fullest extent permitted by law. If any provision of this release is found to be unenforceable, the remaining terms shall be enforced. I have read this release of liability, rules of Raptor Airsoft/Mizpah Realestate, assumption of risk agreement, and I fully understand its terms, and understand that I have given up legal rights by signing it, and I sign it freely and voluntarily without any inducement.
For Participants of Minority Age, this is the clarify that I, as Parent, Guardian, Temporary Guardian with legal responsibility for this participant, do consent and agree to only to his/her release of all releases, but also to release and indemnify the Releasees from any and all liabilities incident to his/her involvement in these programs for myself, my heir, assigns, and next of kin.
Date: May 11, 2021