DAYS & HOURS: Open Every Saturday & Sunday all year round / Gates open @9:45am/ Close @5pm
MINORS 9-12 YEARS OLD: must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older on the playing field or at the entrance of the playing field as an observer. It is imperative that the adult is with the 9-12 year old at all times especially during game play. Observing adults (who are not playing) must wear eye protection, sign a waiver and do not need to pay admission.
MINORS 13-17 YEAR OLD: must be picked up by 4:30pm.
WEATHER: Open rain or shine. If you’re not sure how the weather is at Raptor, give us a call at 904-910-3308 OR 386-527-2486.
NO REFUNDS: You are assuming risk of rain and weather delay when you step on that field. There are no refunds for admission once you step foot on the playing field. No refunds for rental guns, guns, gear or any merchandise that we sell in the shop.
NO VERBAL WARNINGS & 0 TOLERANCE FOR DISRESPECT TOWARD OUR REFS, PHANTOM REFS, STAFF & OWNERS: Example: arguing, disrespectful attitudes, back talk, mocking & cussing at refs, manager or owners. If you don't know how to respect authority, we will teach you by first sitting you out a game 5 min, then sitting you out an entire game, then banning you for the day if your defiance continues. The managers, refs and phantom refs are put in place for a reason and that reason is to keep game play safe and fair as much as possible. You will not go to the owners to dispute your case. The owners back their manager, refs & phantom refs up 100%. NO REFUNDS!
If you can not respect and abide by our mission, goals or rules, you are not welcome to attend Raptor Airsoft. Raptor Airsoft reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
MISSION: is to glorify God by challenging your thinking, honoring our military & educating others of gun safety & our God-given rights. JESUS, FAMILY, AMERICA & GUN SAFETY.
GOAL: is to provide a family-friendly, yet competitive airsoft environment. We seek to teach respect for God who has given us the skills to compete, respect for your opponent whom God has given us to strengthen our skills to achieve excellence and respect for yourself by following the safety rules. It is not to have lopsided teams, not to have the attitude of win-at-all-costs, not to humiliate or diminish our opponents.
PLAYING FIELD RULES: It is your responsibility to memorize these rules so you & others can enjoy a safe, competitive game time on the Raptor airsoft fields. If you can't follow the rules set in place to make game play safe & fun at Raptor, then you will sit out a game, then banned if your carelessness does not stop. You will not ruin others family friendly, yet competitive experience at Raptor!
1. NO VERBAL WARNINGS & 0 TOLERANCE FOR DISRESPECT TOWARD OUR REFS, PHANTOM REFS, STAFF & OWNERS: Example: arguing, disrespectful attitudes, back talk, mocking & cussing at refs, manager or owners. If you don't know how to respect authority, we will teach you by first sitting you out a game 5 min, then sitting you out an entire game, then banning you for the day if your defiance continues. The managers, refs and phantom refs are put in place for a reason and that reason is to keep game play safe and fair as much as possible. You will not go to the owners to dispute your case. The owners back their manager, refs & phantom refs up 100%. NO REFUNDS!
2. DO NOT OVER-FIRE: When a player yells hit and holds up his hand...STOP SHOOTING!! If the opposing players are blasting other players after they have raised their hands, they will sit out a game 5 min. If you can't control yourself on the field by following our rules, we will control the situation by sitting you out a game, then banning if it does not stop! If you can't wrap your head around this rule, do not visit Raptor!
3. 10 FT “BANG OUT” RULE: If your opponent is less than 10 foot away, DO NOT SHOOT THEM!! Instead, yell “BANG” to indicate a kill. If you can't follow this rule, you will sit out a game, then banned if it does not stop! If you can't wrap your head around this rule, do not visit Raptor!
4. NO BLIND FIRE: Don't just shoot hail mary's and start shooting at nothing. You must clearly see your target first, look down your gun, then shoot your target. Never shoot at a target unless you clearly see the target.
5. DEAD MEN DON’T TALK: When you are hit and heading back to respawn, don't talk and don't let your team mate know where other opponents are as you are headed back to respawn.
6. CALL YOUR HITS: Airsoft is a game of integrity and honesty. If you are hit, immediately raise your hand and yell “HIT”. Keep your hand up as you continue to the designated respawn area for your team. Do not cheat or you will quickly be known as the cheater on the field and no one likes or respects playing with a cheater!
7. YOU MAY NOT YELL ANY VARIATION OF ‘CALL YOUR HITS’: If someone isn’t calling their hits, let a ref know. Sometimes players are cheating and sometimes they aren't aware. Managers, refs and phantom refs have final say on all matters.
GUN SAFETY RULES: This is a great place to learn good gun safety habits. Parents, if you have minors, please use this time to enforce these good habits below. Sloppy habits and carelessness with real guns are one reason why gun accidents happen in killing another life.
1. MAGAZINES must be out of your gun right before and after each game. Pistols must be holstered with the magazine removed when in the safety area.
2. FACE PROTECTION MUST STAY ON when you leave the safety area and must stay on the entire game play and at the shooting range.
3. CARRY YOUR GUN UP OR DOWN. Do not point horizontal where you could accidentally shoot your neighbor. Don’t put the tip of your gun in the dirt. Never ever point the gun at someone unless on the playing field with full face protection. Do not play around with such an action - that's how deaths ("accidents") occur in real life with such a careless action.
4. FINGERS OFF THE TRIGGER AND PUT YOUR GUN ON SAFE EVEN IF YOU THINK THERE ARE NO BBS IN THE GUN.
5. TEST YOUR GUN AT THE DESIGNATED “SHOOTING RANGE” AND FIELD PLAYING AREA. Do not shoot from your seat at the tables under the tents. That is the safety area. Shooting is never to be done at any of our SIGNS, FLAGS, 3D TARGETS, CARS, BANNERS, SHEDS OR TRASH CANS to test the guns. Keep eye protection on.
You will get banned from our field if you decide to do the following:
1. Playing on the field with a hot gun without it being chronographed to our set limits. Or, if you are found changing your limits to what we have set. You will not endanger others on our property.
2. Speeding past 30mph or racing down Fullerville Rd. or our driveway. Respect our neighbors who have small children.
3. Not paying admission (not having a wrist band as proof of admission), fighting, drug/alcohol use on the premises or shooting livestock.
4. Fighting is 100% not allowed. Do not humiliate an opposing player in any shape or form. No profanity, swearing, foul language or directing insults at other players or staff. If there is a problem with another players, bring it to the managers and have them deal with the other players before problems accelerate.
5. Wandering to other parts of the property, other than the designated areas without permission. Do not climb towers or fish our ponds.
6. Do not touch another player, their guns or anything else connected to them. Real weapons (including knives) are prohibited on the field.
7. Do not litter. There are plenty of garbage cans. Pick up after yourself and put your garbage and left over food in the trash cans. Smokers must throw their buds in the garbage cans.
8. Do not come to us with your stuff. It's your responsibility to watch your own things. We do not have lockers and you can not put your things in our office. We are not responsible for stolen or lost property. We suggest you lock your vehicle and secure your things. If an item is returned to the office, you can pick it up during business hours, Sat & Sun 10am-5pm. We will not mail it to you.
MEDICAL ATTENTION:If it is determined that medical attention is needed, professional emergency medical personel will be contacted immediately and at the injured parties expense. Raptor Airsoft will not be liable for any expense incurred due to medical attention (example: calling the ambulence). In addition, Raptor Airsoft assumes no liability for airsoft participants, photographers, or any non-participating observers. You assume the risk and the liability that accompanies anyone who enters any of the fields.
***Express Assumption of Risk Associated with Recreational Activities: I hereby affirm and acknowledge that I have been fully informed of the inherent hazard and risks associated with the recreational activity generally described as Airsoft, including the rental of equipment and transportation associated therewith of which I am about to engage in. Inherent hazards and risks include but are not limited to:
1. Risk of injury from the activity and equipment utilized is significant including the potential for permanent disability and death.
2. Possible equipment failure and/or malfunction of my own or there’s equipment.
3. This activity takes place outdoors and therefore includes risks associated with exposure to elements, excessive heat, hypothermia, impact of the body upon the water, injection of water in my body orifices, encountering objects either natural or man-made, exposure to animals with attendant risks of kicking, biting, shying away, running off or otherwise moving in an unanticipated manner causing injury and/or death.
4. My own negligence and/or the negligence of others, including but not limited to operator error and guide decision making including misjudging terrain, rapids, weather, trails, and route location.
5. Attack by or encounter with insects, reptiles, and/or animals.
6. Accidents or illness occurring in remote places where there are no available medial facilities.
7. Fatigue, chill, and/or dizziness, which may diminish my/our reaction time and increase the risk of accident. I understand the description of these risks is not complete and that unknown or unanticipated risks any result in injury, illness, or death.
***Release of Liability, Waiver of Claims, and Indemnity Agreement: In consideration of being permitted to participate in the activities described above the related activities, I hereby agree, acknowledge and appreciate that:
1. I hereby release and hold harmless with respect to any and all injury, disability, death, or loss or damage to person or property, whether caused by negligence or otherwise, the following name persons or entities: Mizpah Real-estate LLC, Juan Adriatico Sr., Alcira Samson, Raptor Airsoft, Staff, their principle officers, agents, representatives or employees at 29540 Fullerville Rd. Deland FL 32720. 2. To release Mizpah Real-estate LLC, Juan Adriatico Sr., Alcira Samson, Raptor Airsoft, Staff, employees, representatives, agents and volunteers, and vessels from liability and responsibility whatsoever at 29540 Fullerville Rd. Deland FL 32720 and for any claims or causes of action that I, my estate, heirs, survivors, executors, or assigns may have for personal injury, property damage, or wrongful death arising from the above activities whether caused by active or passive negligence of the releases or otherwise. *By executing this document, I agree to hold the releases, Mizpah Real-estate LLC, Juan Adriatico Sr., Alcira Samson, Raptor Airsoft, Staff, employees, representatives, agents and volunteers, and vessels from liability and responsibility whatsoever at 29540 Fullerville Rd. Deland FL 32720 harmless and indemnify their in conjunction with any injury, disability, death, or loss or damage to person or property that may occur as a result of engaging in the above activities. 3. By entering into this Agreement, I am not relying on any oral or written representation or statements made by the releases, other than what is set forth in this Agreement. This release shall be binding to the fullest extent permitted by law. If any provision of this release is found to be unenforceable, the remaining terms shall be enforced. 4. I also allow Raptor Airsoft to take pictures of myself and minors and to use those pictures for advertising and social media.
*****For Participants of Minority Age, this is the clarify that I, as Parent, Guardian, Temporary Guardian with legal responsibility for this participant, do consent and agree to only to his/her release of all releases, but also to release and indemnify the Releasees from any and all liabilities incident to his/her involvement in these programs for myself, my heir, assigns, and next of kin.
******I have read this release of liability, rules of Raptor Airsoft, assumption of risk agreement, and I fully understand its terms, and understand that I have given up legal rights by signing it, and I sign it freely and voluntarily without any inducement.
Date: April 9, 2020