July 4, 2020
This is a mandatory waiver that must be filled out by every participant who is entering the building including parents, caretakers, minor children, and friends of those minor children that have signed up for activites, classes, events, birthday parties, and open play. By not signing this waiver, we, Oak Harbor Playtown, and its staff, have the right to refuse service and entry to the premises.
This waiver releases Oak Harbor Playtown, LLC from injury resulting from participating in events, play, classes, or birthday activities on the premises located at 390 NE Midway Blvd. Oak Harbor, WA 98277. By providing the information listed below, you are acknowleging that all participation is completely voluntary and by signing it, you are willingly participating, including those minors whose information is submitted in this waiver, to release Oak Harbor Playtown from any injury, theft, or damage done while on the premises.
By signing this waiver, I shall comply with the stated and customary terms, rules, and conditions for participation in any party and/or program at Oak Harbor Playtown, LLC of Oak Harbor, WA 98277. In addition, if I observe any hazard during my participation, I will bring it to the attention of the nearest official immediately.
- Each participant must have a liability waiver submitted to the front desk
- To minimize the spread of disease and illness, if you or your child is sick, please stay home
- You MUST wash your hands or use hand sanitizer (washing hands with soap & water is preferable)
- No outside food (simply due to allergies). Snacks & drinks are available for purchase ($0.50-$1.00)
- No running "down town" (the main level of the building), running is ok upstairs (third level of the building)
- No flips, summersaults, or any kind of gymnastic maneuvers on the inflatables or anywhere in the facility
- Socks must be worn at all times while on the inflatables and carpet
- No shoes on the carpet
- No climbing up the sides of any of the inflatables
- No sharp objects, please remove any objects that might puncture the inflatables
- No wrestling or rough play
- No jumping off of or onto the inflatables
- Only play with like ages and sizes on all inflatables
- Do not go behind any of the inflatables and only enter from the entrance at the front of the inflatable
- Do not sit, lean, or jump over or on the inflatable walls
- No food, candy, gum, or drinks on the inflatables or in the mini gyms
- Oak Harbor Playtown is not responsible for any lost or stolen items
- Parents, please watch your kids to make sure they are following the rules. We are not responsible for the supervision of your children. Parents must be on site at all times.