GRITR Sports & Outdoors (GRITR)
Range Use Terms & Agreement Waiver
1. Customers under the age of 18 must be supervised at all times by an adult 21 and over. Minors may not be left unattended in any part of the facility. Minors under the age of 10 are not permitted on firing range. Minors ages 10-12 years old are restricted to .22lr only
2. Customers must be older than 18 years to rent a lane. Customers must be 21 or older to rent firearms. Customers are required to provide a valid government issued form of Identification.
3. Customers must meet federal age guidelines for ammunition purchases.
4. Customers may only handle or load firearms on the range or under the supervision of an RSO.
5. I agree to be held legally and/or financially responsible for all claims and demands by any third-party individuals or GRITR personnel who are harmed due to my careless or negligent use of any firearm or my actions while on the GRITR property
6. I agree to be legally and/or financially responsible for any damages to and/or destruction of any GRITR property/equipment.
7. I have never been adjudicated as mentally defective, been committed to a mental institution, or have any history of mental illness or severe depression.
8. I have never been convicted of a felony or misdemeanor involving domestic violence/aggravated assualt.
9. I am not currently under the influence of alcohol, marijuana, any depressant, stimulant, or narcotic drug or other controlled substance. Anyone suspected of being under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be asked to leave and or barred from the range.
10. Ear and eye protection are required, and we recommend over-glasses and both ear plugs and earmuffs.
11. Women who are pregnant or nursing enter the range at their own risk.
12. GRITR reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.
13. Range stalls are subject to monitoring & recording by GRITR personnel.
14. I have read, understand and agree to abide by all the posted Range Rules, along with commands issued by GRITR personnel, as well as all local, state and federal laws.
15. I am aware of the proper and safe operation of my firearm or any rental firearm, and I, for myself and my executors and assigns, release GRITR and it’s related companies, owners, executives and employees from any and all liability for personal injury or property damage arising out of the use of its training curriculum, the facility and/or it’s equipment and/or firearms, or my firearms, and agree to hold harmless GRITR and its related companies, owners, executives, and employees and indemnify them from responsibility for any claims or demands arising out of such use.
16. I understand that I may be contacting via SMS, email, or by mail concerning store information, events, news, discounts, and training opportunities etc... I also understand that I may opt out of messaging at anytime.
The following criteria will be a requirement of any customer wishing to rent a firearm from GRITR Sports & Outdoors(GRITR). This form must be completed in its entirety. At the time of the rental, the customer must be over the age of 21. Valid proofs of identification must be presented. Customers must have SAFE working knowledge of the firearm they are wishing to rent. Customers must have met all requirements set forth by GRITR and are in compliance with state and federal laws governing possession of a firearm. A Rental customer will be required to abide by all GRITR Range/Safety rules. All ammunition utilized in the rental firearm must be purchased from GRITR.
Firearms Rental Agreement Waiver
- I am renting a firearm owned by Gritr Sports & Outdoors/Weby Corp and agree to use the firearm in accordance with all safety procedures and safety standards set forth by GRITR. I further agree that I will not remove the firearm from the premises and understand that in doing so I will be prosecuted for the theft of a firearm.
- I certify that I am NOT PROHIBITED from possessing or renting a firearm. I understand that making a FALSE oral or written statement or the exhibiting of any false or misrepresented identification with respect to the transaction is unlawful and that I will be held liable.
- I am not depressed nor do I desire to harm myself or others
- I have never been adjudicated in a court of law as having psychological problems nor have I ever been treated for mental health issues that could be determined as a violation of the “Prohibited Person” laws.
- I certify that I am not under indictment or been convicted in any court of a felony, nor a fugitive of justice
- I certify I am not under any influence of Alcohol, Marijuana, narcotic drugs, depressants, stimulants or any other controlled substances.
- I certify that I have never been convicted in any court of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence, nor subject to a court order restraining you from harassing,stalking,or threatening your child or intimate partner or child of such person.
- I further certify that I am experienced and skilled in the proper handling, loading, use, and discharge of all firearms and ammunition that I intend to use at this range.
- I have reviewed and signed the Gritr Sports range waiver and agree to absolutely and unequivocally release from any liability and hold harmless GRITR Sports & Outdoors/Weby Corp and any and all of its employees, instructors, agents, representatives, officers, and members
The waiver is good for 1 calendar year. You agree to all the terms of this waiver.