Range Use Terms & Agreement Waiver
1. Customers under the age of 18 must be supervised at all times by an adult 18 and over. Minors may not be left unattended in any part of the facility. Minors under the age of 8 years old are not permitted in active firing range area.
2. Customers must be older than 18 years to rent a lane and or rifle and must 21 or older to rent a handgun. Customers who appear younger than 30 may be required to provide a valid ID or driver’s license.
3. Customers must meet federal age guidelines for ammunition purchases. All ammunition in rental firearms must be new factory ammunition or ammunition purchased from 1800 Guns And Ammo.
4. Customers may only handle or load personal firearms on the range or under the supervision of an RSO.
5. I agree to be held financially responsible for all claims and demands by any third-party individuals who are harmed due to my use of any firearm or my actions while on the range.
6. I agree to be financially responsible for any damage to and/or destruction of the range and/or range equipment.
7. I have never been adjudicated as mentally defective, been committed to a mental institution, or have any history of mental illness or severe depression.
8. I have never been convicted of a felony or misdemeanor involving domestic violence.
9. I am not currently under the influence of alcohol, marijuana, any depressant, stimulant, or narcotic drug or other controlled substance. Anyone suspected of being under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be asked to leave and or barred from the range.
10. Ear and eye protection are required, and we recommend over-glasses and both ear plugs and earmuffs.
11. Women who are pregnant or nursing enter the range at their own risk.
12. 1800GunsandAmmo reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.
13. Range stalls are subject to monitoring & recording by 1800 Guns and Ammo personnel.
14. I have read, understand and agree to abide by all the posted Range Rules, which are posted in all public places of the building, as well as all local, state and federal laws.
15. I am aware of the proper and safe operation of my firearm or any rental firearm, and I, for myself and my executors and assigns, release 1800 Guns and Ammo and it’s related companies, owners, executives and employees from any and all liability for personal injury or property damage arising out of the use of the facility and/or it’s equipment and/or firearms, or my firearms, and agree to hold harmless 1800 Guns and Ammo and its related companies, owners, executives, and employees and indemnify them from responsibility for any claims or demands arising out of such use.
The waiver is good for 1 calendar year. This waiver cost $3.00 and you agree to all the terms of this waiver.