- No food, drink or chewing gum on or around the Inflatable. This will avoid a choking risk and keep the unit clean. (Please note if the Inflatable is collected in a dirty condition then the person hiring it will incur a cleaning charge)
- Shoes, glasses, jewelry, and badges MUST be removed before using the inflatable to avoid injury to peoples using the equipment and harm to the Inflatable.
- No face paints, party poppers, colored streamers or silly string to be used either on or near the Inflatable. (Please note these products will cause damage to the Inflatable that cannot be repaired)
- NO smoking on or around the Inflatable.
- NO barbeques around the Inflatable.
Climbing, hanging or sitting on walls is dangerous and must not be allowed.
A responsible Adult must supervise the inflatable at all times.
Ensure Children are not pushing, colliding, fighting or behaving in a manner likely to injure or cause distress to others.
No pets, toys or sharp in No struments on the inflatable at anytime.
Do not allow anyone to bounce on the front safety step as this is dangerous.
Do not allow anyone to be on the inflatable equipment during inflation or deflation as this is DANGEROUS.
Please ensure that Children are not attempting somersaults and are clothed appropriately and that nothing can fall out of their pockets.
In the event that the blower stops working, please ensure all users get off the inflatable immediately and calmly. Check your breaker(s) and make sure the blower tube or deflation tube has not come undone or something has not blown onto and is obstructing the blower. In the event that it overheats, or loses power, switch the blower off at the mains, then switch it back on again 1 or 2 minutes later, and it should restart. If it does not, inform us immediately at (205) 215.6776.
THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE: DO NOT let children play on the inflatable without Adult supervision. Adult supervision is necessary to enforce these rules for safe operation of the Inflatable.
at any other location.
Customer agrees to pay in full the replacement cost, including labor, for all damages to rental equipment.
If the inflatable equipment is lost, stolen, or damaged beyond repair the renter agrees to pay $1000.00(one thousand dollars and 0 cents)
THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
The person(s) or organization renting this Equipment from A-Z Bounce House Rentals. will be held responsible and liable for any and all damage or injury occurring for any reason whatsoever. I have read the above agreement and fully understand and accept the conditions as above. I am aware that while in my care I am fully responsible for the inflatable and will pay for any loss or damages that may occur.
September 19, 2021