All information is collected by Ivonne Sanchez Beauty pursuant to O. Reg. 136/18: PERSONAL SERVICE SETTINGS and The Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (“PIPEDA “).
The words “I”, “you” and “your" are used interchangeably throughout this agreement and in all cases refer to you the client who is receiving the treatment or procedure.
“(Eye)Brow Lamination or Lash Lift“ is a form of perm that may include tinting (colouring) service for eyebrows or eyelashes.
“Practitioner”, “technician”, “instructor” and “we” means 10981508 CANADA INC. (“Ivonne Sanchez Beauty”), its staff or contractors.
SECTION 1: ACKNOWLEDGMENTS AND AGREEMENTS
Please read each statement and sign the end of this document to accept your acknowledgement and agreement to the following:
That I have been given a copy of this Consent and Liability Release (the "Release") prior to the BROW LAMINATION or LASH LIFT technique being performed on me.
That it is my responsibility to advise the technician of any concerns I may have before participating as a client/customer and having this service performed on me, even though I may have written it down in this Release.
That I have read and accepted the risks set forth in Section 2. I have been given the opportunity to ask questions, either by written or verbal communication, prior to signing this Release. As a result, I have sufficient information to give this informed consent.
That I must complete the Health Questionnaire in Section 3 before I can have this service performed on me. I understand my participation as a client may be refused depending on my responses, including but not limited to, if I am pregnant, nursing or if I have any allergies or contraindications.
That no warranty or guarantee has been made to me as a result of the Brow Lamination or Eyelash Lift technique, and that the final result cannot be guaranteed as each skin type is unique.
SECTION 2: RISKS
I acknowledge and accept the following risks:
1. During the treatment, despite all precautionary measures, injury is possible. I will not hold the technician or business performing this service on me responsible in any way for any damages or issues that may arise as a result of having the Brow Lamination or Lash Lift procedure performed on me.
2. Despite application of the most advanced and top ingredients, an allergic reaction is possible.
3. Despite all measures taken, the risk of with brow lamination or lash lift is that some of the products or tools could make contact with the eyes, or eye area, resulting in temporary or permanent pain or chronic eye conditions, up to temporary or permanent vision loss. Although a low risk of infection it is possible to contract pink eye (conjunctivitis), or bacteria related infections from Staphylococcus aureus. All clients are advised not to touch their eyes without first washing their hands with hot soapy water. Infections may occur due to a contaminated environment, client's own bacteria, contaminated and/or improperly preprocesed equipment, or unclean hands touching the area.
4. The minimum or maximum duration of the lamination/colour from the procedure cannot be determined with certainty.
5. The technician and the business performing the service on me will not liable for any damages caused to me or my eyebrows in any way caused by any reason, including allergic reaction, reaction to previous procedures such as previous henna/tint on the brow hair, tint or lift on the lash hair, skin sensitivity, and my failure to follow the Aftercare Instructions. As part of the aftercare, apply a moisturizing product developed specifically for Brow Lamination or Eyelash Conditioning to prolong the results.