July 25, 2021
In this document, the individual named below is referred to as I or the User and Straight Shooters Indoor Range Inc is referred to as the Facility or SSIR
Acknowledge and Agree:
- That I am not under any prohibition or Court Order to abstain from handling, possessing or using firearms and/or ammunition
- That I have no physical impairments or mental disabilities that could diminish my control of a firearm.
- That I am not under the influence of elicit drugs or alcohol.
- That the Facility includes shooting ranges where firearms may be legally discharged and may be discharged at any time.
- That the use of firearms, ammunition and other paraphernalia related to firearms and the discharge of firearms is subject to certain inherent risks and hazards and that the use of firearms and the activities associated are potentially dangerous.
- That entering or using the Facility I do so voluntarily and personally accept all risk, even though I may or may not be familiar with any or all aspects of firearms, ammunition and other related paraphernalia, the discharge of firearms or the risks and hazards associated with them.
- That while on or using the Facility I am responsible for my own conduct, safety and well being as well as the conduct, safety and well being of any guest accompanying me (including without limitation any minor(s)).
- That engaging in or observing shooting activities exposes me to lead particles and other potentially harmful contaminants.
- That minors and pregnant women are at higher risk of incurring health problems from contact with the byproducts, emissions and noise from the discharging of firearms.
- That while at the SSIR, I will follow all warnings and instructions posted or given to me and I will practice safe shooting habits and behaviours to protect myself and those around me and minimize the risk of injury or harm to myself and others.
- That under no circumstance is any photography, audio or video recording made at SSIR to be used for any religious or political purpose; to slander or maliciously attack SSIR or the shooting sports in general.
WAIVE AND RELEASE Straight Shooters Indoor Range and its directors, officers, employees, volunteers, representatives, agents and insurers from any and all claims, demands, damages, actions and causes of action arising whether directly or indirectly from or in consequence of any and all losses, injury
(Including loss of life) and/or damage to the person and/or property of the USER suffered, sustained or incurred during, in con- nection with or as a result of my presence at or use of the Facilities, or while attending or participating in activity associated or con- nected with Straight Shooters Indoor Range, the
Facilities or the directors, officers, employees, volunteers, representatives, agents and insurers of Straight Shooters Indoor Range, due to any cause whatsoever including without limitation the negligence, gross negligence or willful misconduct of Straight Shooters Indoor Range, its directors, officers, employees, volunteers, representatives, clients, customers, suppliers, members or agents. AND ON BEHALF OF MYSELF, I HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS against Straight Shooters Indoor Range and its directors, officers, employees, volunteers, representatives, agents and insures for damages, costs and expenses (including legal expenses) which I may have, sustain or incur in connection with or arising directly or indirectly in any way from my presence at or use of the Facilities, or while attending or participating in activity associated or connected with Straight Shooters Indoor Range including, without limitation, all damages, costs and expenses arising from: (a) the provision of services of any kind including but not limited to provision of firearms and ammunition and the loading and discharge thereof; and (b) the provision of insurance or lack thereof.